Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,743
» Latest member: mdsudaipur
» Forum threads: 6,565
» Forum posts: 7,444

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Купить Амфетамин в Москве...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Michaelasoymn
Yesterday, 06:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
Yesterday, 03:01 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 110
Digital Marketing is Easy...
Last Post: DanielveisA
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
» Views: 31
The site is outdated
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: emiratesidstatus
Yesterday, 08:26 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 15,577
Veteran needs help with t...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: frankhudson
Yesterday, 06:13 AM
» Views: 2,095
Saving for my new car
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: frankhudson
Yesterday, 06:09 AM
» Views: 589
кракен ссылка
Last Post: SammieEncob
Yesterday, 02:58 AM
» Views: 38
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 01:53 AM
» Views: 42
Купить Мефедрон в Москве?...
Last Post: Glenntikbuict
05-19-2024, 06:06 PM
» Views: 44
Купить Кокаин в Москве и ...
Last Post: Ambroseatrato
05-19-2024, 04:59 PM
» Views: 45

Please help, Never thought it would come to this
Posted by: sevalyn711 - 08-27-2016, 06:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I recently borrowed money from my boyfriend to fund an important matter back in may. Since then I have been working to slowly pay him back and have successfully already paid back majority of what I owe him. The money that he let me borrow was going towards his future court fees but because I had an emergency in may he let me borrow it at the time. I figured I would have him completely paid off by the time his court fees were due and I was close to doing so but misinterpreted how much time it would take to fully pay him back. He asked the courts for an extension but they will not allot more time for his payment. I won't be able to pay the remaining amount of money before the due date and if I can't make that happen he will be going to jail for a long time. I never thought I would have to resort to asking for donations, as I am employed and have worked hard to pay him off but I just needed more time. I have already paid him the majority and owe him $1,300 in remainder. Anything helps please. God bless you and thank you for your time.

Print this item

Please help me repair my car to seek employment
Posted by: Delta72 - 08-25-2016, 09:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My Name is Zack W. and I am twenty years old. I wanted to join the Air Force and serve my country, however I have several mental disorders that require medication for treatment making me ineligible to serve. Since then it has been almost impossible to make enough money to pay for college or other life expenses. I am now on food stamps to feed my partner and I. My Ford Explorer is my prize possession. Unfortunately due to severe rainstorms and flash flooding Lola (my explorer) became hydrolocked, bent the rods and cracked the block, and now she is sitting waiting for a new engine. I have contacted the TWFC in help looking for a job. I am actually looking for gainful employment but I can't find any jobs at the moment. With my explorer fixed I will be able to expand my job hunt further across cities and if necessary the state. In order for me to buy a used engine and some parts I will need your help to raise about one thousand dollars. I am going to do all the labor myself to save a large portion of money, I can't afford food without help, so buying engine parts is not an option for me at the moment. Thank you all so much and God Bless!
 PayPal.Me/ZWienecke 

Print this item

Help me keep my home....and my sanity
Posted by: Shawn2626 - 08-25-2016, 03:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi all...so I need help...

In 1 week I will be 2 mortgage payments behind....

This has never happened to me before, so I am scared to say the least.  I have a job...but I just can't seem to get ahead.  We just had a layoff, which I survived, thank God, but my  hours have been changed and I have no way to get home.  I don't have a car, and can't afford one with the insurance and maintenence.  I now find myself taking Uber home at 11pm. 

I just can't seem to get ahead. With my mornings free, I am now looking to do some work at home for a few hours a day....if anyone knows of anything legit, please let me know.  

If anyone is able to donate to my PayPal, the email is figs2626@gmail.com .

Thank you in advance.

Print this item

Helplessly in debt
Posted by: jodi011 - 08-24-2016, 07:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there Other places I tried had users that wanted a little too much info like bank card number, password, ID, security questions and answers ETC. If you can help that would be great but not with my account. How would you be helping me with my full bank details! 

Anyway My name is jodi I worked for years with kids that have special needs but now I can't find work, I am disabled but still work while I can but need help because I'm sunk in debt and I can't answer my phone without a bill collector on the other end. If anything is leftover I will help foodbanks so one donation helps many. Thanks in advance. 

paypal.me/jodi7333

Print this item

Please help me repair my car to seek employment
Posted by: Delta72 - 08-24-2016, 04:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My Name is Zack W. and I am twenty years old. I wanted to join the Air Force and serve my country, however I have several mental disorders that require medication for treatment making me ineligible to serve. Since then it has been almost impossible to make enough money to pay for college or other life expenses. I am now on food stamps to feed my partner and I. My Ford Explorer is my prize possession. Unfortunately due to severe rainstorms and flash flooding Lola (my explorer) became hydrolocked, bent the rods and cracked the block, and now she is sitting waiting for a new engine. I have contacted the TWFC in help looking for a job. I am actually looking for gainful employment but I can't find any jobs at the moment. With my explorer fixed I will be able to expand my job hunt further across cities and if necessary the state. In order for me to buy a used engine and some parts I will need your help to raise one thousand dollars. I am going to do all the labor myself to save a large portion of money, I can't afford food without help, so buying engine parts is not an option for me at the moment. Thank you all so much and God Bless!
paypal.me/ZWienecke

Print this item

Big Grin act of kindness
Posted by: nilam1961 - 08-24-2016, 03:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all you wonderful people,

Looking for act of kindness .

To all you lovely people out there, thank you for taking the time to read my post
I hope there is someone out there with a big heart and someone who is understanding.   
It pains me to write this.
It really does.
I come from a family full of pride and confidence.
Where we are taught from birth to endure and strive, endure and strive.
But I don’t know what else to do, so I am left to rely on the kindness of faceless strangers on the internet to save us.
It pains me greatly, to have to type this for the world to see, to put myself up for embarrassment and ridicule.. but I simply don’t know what else to do, however I am still trying. That is one thing I know, how to do..TRY,
This is a sincere honest request. From one human being to another.
All my life I was trying to help other people, I got money, I got friends, I got everything. Now my situation changed.

I am in debt up to 40,000 pounds which when I was made redundant last year slowly crept up  due to car bills/ daughters wedding / credit card bills/ household bills kept piling up .
I was also scammed when someone found out i was looking for some money who asked me to send them money  to get money but learned this the hard way,  now with the help of Paypal a donation button is on this page i can avoid that  .

I’ve read some stories here – maybe my story doesn’t sound terrible but in fact it is…
I used to be the one to give money out to others who needed it. But it looks like fate turned the gun around and decided to point it at me.

As the saying goes, I am looking for a hand up, not a hand out. There are a million different channels the Universe can use to deliver what we want and need and if there are kind souls out there who want to help someone like myself, I am open to receiving that assistance.
I did not always have this nugget of wisdom. Combine that with the imperfect nature of us humans, and the difficult circumstances I have encountered led me to make some bad choices, particularly in the financial realm. I have gained clarity and I now know what I need to do with my life to find the success and happiness we all deserve and I devote every day to moving closer to that reality. Being the best person I can be and living life to my fullest potential is my number one priority.
I would like to make a fresh start as i am looking to start my own coaching business and merchandise business with my son-in -law and this will put back on the road of success.

Any donations received will be re-donated in the future when I am up and running to people like myself or other charitable events .
All I am asking for is a small donation
Are there any angels.
 Any tokens of help will be appreciated.
this is where each and everyone can help me out by donating any amount to my great cause. Anything you can afford to donate is greatly appreciated.
So if you have an extra buck or two, please send it my way!
Just go to donation button and donate and will be much appreciated.

If you see any of yourself in me or if you are interested in helping someone who is determined to help themselves, I hope you will consider sharing your generosity with me. In order to pay it forward, I plan on donating a portion of the donations I receive to other people and causes as we all know the key to true prosperity is giving freely.

please click following to donate 
[url=x-webdoc://D4BA987B-BA61-4159-BC46-40E5AF87C078/PayPal.me/nilamgill?ppid=PPC000628&cnac=GB&rsta=en_GB(en_GB)&cust=PRCPJTKVWG7HQ&unptid=4a092cb6-5366-11e6-8389-441ea1475d84&t=&cal=37581a001f28a&calc=37581a001f28a&calf=37581a001f28a&unp_tpcid=ppme-social-user-profile-created&page=main:email&pgrp=main:email&e=op&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys]paypal.me/nilamgill[/url]

Thank you for reading my post and have a nice day.

Print this item

Banks have ruined me; I just want my life back
Posted by: br3dja - 08-22-2016, 05:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Click here to contribute to my financial hardship fund. Thank you. (paypal.me/br3dja)

Money is nothing more than a concept designed to sustain the class system.

Hard work led to a successful, good life, before depression sparked an addiction to retail therapy, spending my way to happiness.

I was diagnosed in September 2015 but it wasn't until February I realised the primary cause was now debt.

My saviour: a £22,000 debt consolidation loan would save £15,000 interest, take me from -£1,000 monthly disposable income to +£1,000; I could repay £800 monthly with £800 to spending money.

A legal letter to all my lenders would refuse me credit until repaid, an attachment of earnings order would get HSBC their money before I got my wage and to default on a debt of over £15,000 would mean instant bankruptcy and total financial hardship. 

This workable, low-risk fix would have cured my depression and I could live again. Without, I'd be driven back to the payday lenders.

HSBC refused in March and June. I complained to their CEO. Two investigations over 5 days, took 7 weeks. During this time, missed payments destroyed my credit file and ability to borrow from anyone, all thanks to HSBC.

Last Thursday I faced sleeping on the street or walking 10 miles home. I've walked home twice in the past week because all my banks refused to lend me £10 for a train ticket.

Last Friday, I cried at my desk and visited Samaritans to talk about my problems.

I go to bed earlier every night, and my last thought is always "when I wake up, there's going to be even more of this s**t".

HSBC wrote off my £10,000 debt; they must've known they'd done wrong, but I need MONEY to survive... then I can pay off my debts.

I've tried to put things right, but the banks don't care. For example, HSBC's mental health team answered my phone call with "Good morning, HSBC Collections". Yes folks, HSBC's debt collectors are responsible for our mental health.

Please be kind. Please help. Thank you.

Print this item

Please! Need help with College Tuition
Posted by: TaylorR - 08-20-2016, 11:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 23 year old Culinary Arts major at Johnson & Wales . I am an international student from the Caribbean & because of this I am unable to work in the U.S due to having a student visa. It is very difficult to get a job on campus, so I depend on my parents who send me what little money they can. [Image: sad.png] 

I am currently in my last year of college & need a little more money for my tuition or there is a risk of expulsion, which messes up my visa status, puts my education on hold & ultimate stops me from achieving my goals. I have been crying and worried non - stop because even if I have to leave, I don't even have a way to fly home. 

I need $3500 but I am grateful for anything [Image: smile.png]  & you can donate here at : https://cash.me/$ATR519

Print this item

Sad Help paying off debt
Posted by: dshaunnamurphy@gmail.com - 08-20-2016, 10:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in debt a lot of money. I am a single mother raising 3 kids on my own with one job. I am also trying to go back to school. By the time I make sure my kids have everything they need, we are back broke again. There have been times where i had to steal diapers, because I didn't have the money for them. I am just trying to change my life around, and I need some help doing so. Please if you have anything to donate you can send it to paypal.me/dshaunnamurphy. Anything can help me right now.

Print this item

Exclamation Need help for college prep school
Posted by: CodyBennett - 08-20-2016, 02:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a fifteen year old student that attends a charter school in Texas, USA. I am currently in need of a computer for my school, since they have their courses online, and in the classroom. The laptop I was using was an old Dell Latitude D600 running Windows XP. I managed to use it after the battery broke on it, but shortly there was a short that ruined the whole motherboard. My school requires a computer, and we have already paid the expenses just to go to the school and cannot afford something like this. Laptops can be quite expensive and can be trash, but I have found decent hardware for the price that isn't garbage.

I really need $300 (in total) for a MacBook Pro from 2009 I found on Ebay & Amazon.

[Image: mac.jpg]

I would really appreciate anything to help, even $0.01 USD. I am receiving payment through PayPal.

Thank you for your help and support!

Click here to donate.

Additional payment options:

If you don't have any money you would like to add to this, then I ask you to try the following steps to help me in this case.
1) If you have an Android or IOS device, download the app 'AppTrailers'
2) Open the app, and select profile > settings, or on android, settings.
3) Login with a Facebook account, (or just create one and use it for this).
4) To help me, change the paypal email to twinstarrealms@gmail.com
5) Select Apps on the homepage and scroll down until you find an option reading 'referal'
6) Type in 'RoaringCops6' to earn 90 points instantly, which is my UserName (I forgot to change it).
5) Start earning just by watching 15-30 second ads.
6) Once you have 500 points, select redeem and scroll down until you find the PayPal option for 500 points.

TIP: Redeem when you have exactly 500 points or sometimes you may only earn 3 points a video. If this is the case, it will resolve in a few days or less.

Thank you for your time! Smile

Print this item