Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,756
» Latest member: Jessiedab
» Forum threads: 6,568
» Forum posts: 7,449

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
sollet chrome
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jessiedab
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
jaxx wallet download
Last Post: RichardRer
1 hour ago
» Views: 11
jaxx walett
Last Post: Aaronreala
4 hours ago
» Views: 21
sollet chrome
Last Post: AlfredoGlymn
5 hours ago
» Views: 15
How can vidalista 40 Can ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: DavidRSanchez451
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 233
Brown leather jacket is a...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: DavidRSanchez451
7 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,425
Купить Амфетамин в Москве...
Last Post: Michaelasoymn
Yesterday, 06:13 PM
» Views: 38
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
Yesterday, 03:01 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 113
Digital Marketing is Easy...
Last Post: DanielveisA
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
» Views: 35
The site is outdated
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: emiratesidstatus
Yesterday, 08:26 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 15,586

Train as a paramedic
Posted by: HFox83 - 05-29-2016, 10:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I'm hoping that some generous people will be able to help me to help others.

I would really like to study to become a paramedic. However this is going to give me an initial cost as I will need to go to college. I have recently had the experience of being in the care of the paramedics and I couldn't thank them enough for being there when I needed them. I now to be able to give something back and help people in the same way.

I thank anyone in advance for being able to help. Please if you can I would really appreciate it.

http://paypal.me/HFoxGB

Print this item

In desperate need of help
Posted by: CounterDuck - 05-28-2016, 02:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I really don't know what else to do but to take this measure. I'm serious need of help to cover my bill. I am a 21 year old diploma graduate who is still in the midst of looking for a job. I have not been paying my phone bill for about 4 to 5 months, I think, and today, a lawyer letter came, demanding me to pay the full amount by 31 May 2016. I really don't know how else to get the money and that is why I reach out to here. The amount that I have to pay is $430 and my bank account is currently $0. As I have been a full-time student, I didn't have time to work as I had to concentrate fully on school. My parents have stopped giving me allowance ever since the last day of school, so I don't have money to save for my bill. That is the reason to the delay of the payment. In addition, I couldn't beg my parents to help me cover the bill for me as they too need the money for groceries, medical bills and more. In conclusion, my family is in a tight financial situation. I hope that someone out there can help me with this settlement of my bill or I will have to deal with a much worse consequence. Every considerations will be much appreciated. 

Print this item

Eviction soon
Posted by: Dilphinlover - 05-25-2016, 12:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have never been in this situation ever i am a single parent who is caring for my disabled mother i work fulltime and care for my mom but still cant keep up with my rent and utitles and food .  I just got an eviction notive that says i need 1000 by may 31st or we will have to move i will never be able to move my mom and kids and grandson to a new place if i can just get helpwith the 1000 dollars i will be able to stay on track so if anyone has the money to help us please send it to Paypal.me/LPERRY988

Print this item

Our life's are falling apart
Posted by: Falling apart - 05-24-2016, 10:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I have never cried so much in my life as I did this last week. My husband is disabled and his doctor just told us that he needs to have surgery or within the next year or two he will not walk again. So with that on my heart and mind we drove back to our home that's over a hour and a half away. About ten miles from our house the truck broke down. Just what I needed. We don't know anyone here besides my mother in law and with her heath she is not much help. So we started walking. Something that most people take for granted. Then right before we got home my husbands cell rings. I knew it was going to be bad news by the look in his eyes. His Father passed away up north. I need help so bad right now and no one to turn to. I have no way to get my husband to the doctors now or to even get him up north to say good bye to his father. Please help us. I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read my post
If you can help all payments will be sent to my pypal. caswelltanya80@gmail 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Don't really know what to do anymore
Posted by: Alarii - 05-24-2016, 09:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hiya,
I'm a 20 year old female architecture student living in London.

My parents have recently disowned me (they're incredibly strict)
And although I have always supported myself, they did occasionally help with rent and just general money for food.
I barely have money to feed myself most days, and so I'm finding it hard to even focus on my work.

I do have a part time job but I've been very tight on time recently due to uni and haven't been able to work as much as I want to.
I'm incredibly stressed and the lack of money I have is really starting to get to me.
I have 3 months of rent that I need to pay (£2360) and I've run out of personal possessions to sell. I've sold so many precious items like gold and even my MacBook (I have to use an old laptop with a broken screen now)

Anyway, thank you to anyone that has read this far.
I would really appreciate anything, instead of me begging for money I'm asking you to think of this as an investment in a fellow human being.
Thank you

Print this item

money to finish med school
Posted by: thredskull2016 - 05-23-2016, 10:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Dear kind sir/miss

I am desperate. I am a medicine student  ,my parents are very poor and can barely afford to buy me all the books and stuff necessary for me to go through this lengthy educational process. I am in desperate need of books or some form of way to have them digitally such as having a laptop. Me an my family would be greatly thankful if you give me not a donation but a LOAN witch I swear to repay you back once I (hopefully) finish my studies and become a doctor.
Anything from 600$ to 700$ would do perfectly for allowing me to pay for my books ,manuals ,and other equipment such as a laptop witch will allow me to study in the years to come.

I solemnly SWEAR to return those money to you once I graduate and get my salary,just leave me a message with how would you like me to do it .Your kindness will not be forgotten !
(also feel free to ask me additional questions ,i'll even provide photos if you consider that necessary)

paypall email :thredskull@gmail.com

Print this item

Don't really know what to do anymore
Posted by: Alarii - 05-23-2016, 06:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hiya,
I'm a 20 year old female architecture student living in London.

My parents have recently disowned me (they're incredibly strict)
And although I have always supported myself, they did occasionally help with rent and just general money for food.
I barely have money to feed myself most days, and so I'm finding it hard to even focus on my work.

I do have a part time job but I've been very tight on time recently due to uni and haven't been able to work as much as I want to.
I'm incredibly stressed and the lack of money I have is really starting to get to me.
I have 3 months of rent that I need to pay (£2360) and I've run out of personal possessions to sell. I've sold so many precious items like gold and even my MacBook (I have to use an old laptop with a broken screen now)

Anyway, thank you to anyone that has read this far.
I would really appreciate anything, instead of me begging for money I'm asking you to think of this as an investment in a fellow human being.
Thank you

Print this item

Need Emergency help to pay the border house bill before chased away
Posted by: guewahyu - 05-23-2016, 12:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Sir/Mrs,
My name is wahyu karunia. I am 24 years old and I live in Surabaya, Indonesia. I just retired from my job here about 3 months ago and now I am looking for a new job. I didn't found a new job yet until now and I have no money anymore for survive and as an accomodation to get a new job soon. I really need a help because I don't know where to ask an help. I need at least $500 to survive till I get a new job. Please help me because I am so far from home and I am all alone now in this city. My hometown is in Lombok Island close to Bali and far away from here. I also have to pay my border house bill next month or they will chase me away. Please help me. Your help will save my life.
This is my email adress (paypal account) : [email=whykarunia@hotmail.com]whykarunia@hotmail.com[/email]
Phone: +6281230394509

Print this item

Every little bit helps and I need it :-(
Posted by: MissRush - 05-23-2016, 10:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hi everyone, 

I am not really sure what to write here if I am honest.  All I know is that I am starting to get really down and stressed out over money.  The worse thing is it is not that much really but it still causes me terrible feelings.  I need to pay off £4,000 which I owe to a credit card and also a friend of mine (I pay her back monthly as arranged but its starting to become so difficult) We dont earn much and its becoming an overwelming struggle to make those payments and also pay the rent and feed ourselves.  I feel like we never get to just sit down and breathe.  I am not looking for a donation for the whole lot but every little bit will help even if it is just 50p.  Please help us to get back on our feet.  Once these payments are gone we can focus on building a good home again. 

Thank you for taking the time to read 

MissRush

Print this item

Unemployed, recently OCD diagnosed and recently scammed
Posted by: Haukur - 05-23-2016, 02:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone,

My name is Haukur. I´m 30 years old and I´ve been unemployed now for several months. I have been kind of struggling financially ever since I lost my job. Recently I got diagnosed with OCD (Pure-O or Pure OCD) which causes me to have horrible intrusive thoughts and severe anxiety. So medical bills have been piling up lately, for therapy sessions and medication. I tried looking for help on another website called BeggingMoney.com a couple of weeks ago and was contaced by a woman named Katherine Cozzi who offered me a generous donation. She told me in order to receive the donation I had to come up with transfer fee, which I did. So I sent her the transfer fee through MoneyGram (yeah, I know you´re not supposed to send strangers money but I am desperate) and guess what, I never received the donation. So basically I got scammed and left with even less money. But anyway, end of the month is approaching and I really, really need help with medical bills and rent money. $800 dollars would be a life savior but any amount would help. I know $800 is a lot to ask for, and I am in no way expecting someone to donate that much. But as I said, any amount would help. Big or small. 
My PayPal account is: hmg8585@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Print this item