FreeBeg

Full Version: Rents due, out of smokes, girlfriend in heartwrenching withdrawal, no food, pls help,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm mid job application right now but that doesn't help much for the moment.  I'd anyone can, help anything at all would be a lifesaver.  Things are pretty rough.  The subject line is completely accurate.  I'm trying everything I can.  I just started as a door dash driver (because is signed up a long time ago when I was working, and they haven't figured out my license is suspended yet).  But I'm now out of gas, and stuck in that 7 day wait because I had to add a new card to my account (I owe my bank $200).  The love of my life is suffering from serious withdrawals (don't ask from what please, were working through it, trust me she doesn't want to be doing it, but quitting costs more than using).  If anyone can help please do.  I've always been the one to help others, never needed it from others.  I've found recently, paying it forward isn't worth shit. All the people I've helped are nowhere to be found now.  So I ask the strangers of the internet. Can anyone save me?  I can offer basic computer work in return.  I'm quite literate in that regard.

Cash app is

$akashic89

Thanks! 

Just in case I wasn't clear.  I'd be using any funds in this order

Food / gas / cigarettes
Fix girlfriend Withdrawal issue
Make overdue car payment (hopefully before they reposess, it's overdue by more than 1 payment).
Catch up on rent.

Honesty seems better than a fake backstop, ya know?