Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,672
» Latest member: Bryanlog
» Forum threads: 6,529
» Forum posts: 7,399

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Pioneering Security Solut...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MildredPix
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Talking About the Optimal...
Last Post: BernicemoN
4 hours ago
» Views: 17
Darknet marketplase Biden...
Last Post: PeterFlavy
5 hours ago
» Views: 14
Best Dissertation Writers
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: sarahmcneil44
9 hours ago
» Views: 18
VIPTutors.co | Academic T...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: viptutorsco
10 hours ago
» Views: 12
Слушай, компаньон! Я в ку...
Last Post: Williamcok
Yesterday, 04:11 PM
» Views: 41
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Williamcok
Yesterday, 03:01 PM
» Views: 42
Автосервис
Last Post: Keithteavy
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
» Views: 52
строительство кирпичных д...
Last Post: StephenWeind
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
» Views: 50
Expectations about best s...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Valentina
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
» Views: 13

Bug A Christmas Wish
Posted by: nmongkhoune18 - 12-11-2019, 12:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
I’m so embarrassed to do this, but I know I’m in need of some help. I’m in need of some financial help to pay off some loans and debt that’s killing me. I’m literally drowning..my daughters school fee is due in a couple of days and I don’t have it. I also have to have sinus surgery in Jan due to a cyst and a polyp in my sinus cavity and I’m needing braces to correct my jaw, because I have an overbite. I’m grinding my teeth at night and ruining my teeth even with a nightguard. I want to pay everything off to be better for my family and for others. I want to help my dear friend with our local animal shelters and I want to help with the end it movement to help stop human/sex trafficking. I currently work in shoes at A retail store and I do Postmates on the side. Once I get paid it’s all gone then the rest goes to credit cards. I want a Christmas Wish to be debt free. I posted a picture of my teeth that are grinded down 

Best, 
N

PayPal.me/nmongkhoune18

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Heart In need of a Christmas miracle
Posted by: sweetpea90 - 12-10-2019, 08:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am here looking for christmas help for my kids. I am not requesting only money! Anything works they would be happy with presents , donations,toys,clothes etc. My 5 amazing kids ages are 10 ,9 ,6, 5 & 2 !! I recently got out of a 13 year marriage & am trying to get life straightened out. This past year has just been awful for my kids and I. Between medical problems & the divorce we are overwhelmed & emotionally drained.  They are hands down 5 of the most grateful children you will ever meet. They are the most respectful, loving kids that would give the shirts off their backs. Every time I go to their school the teachers are in near tears saying how great they are & how unbelievably sweet & caring they are to others .They say my children are the first to offer help weather it be to clean, or help a fellow student no matter what needs done they are there. They do so good in school & at home. They truly deserve so much more than I can give them..BUT I am doing what I can and I know things will eventually get better!! So if your looking for a family that is trying their best to get through the holidays and are big hearted & beyond grateful for everything in life then please consider us, we would be forever thankful! I can provide any requested proof/documentation if needed. Any questions plz feel free to ask in an open book. Thank you for reading 

paypal.me/nmarie7448

Print this item

Help my family
Posted by: Kirstmart96 - 12-10-2019, 02:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am woman of 41 living in the UK,I am currently desperately needing some urgent help. My situation being I am currently in a mentally abusive relationship. My son of 17 stays with us and is horrible for him to witness, but my 14 year old daughter currently stays at a family members, as she will not stay here. I have no family or friends that talk to me as he won’t let me contact them. I also am not allowed to go to work, I can’t even have a shower by myself. I braved and contacted my local housing authority who have offered me a house but it is not ready till the beginning of next year. He also does not know about this. Would you find it in my heart to help me out? I want to leave here ASAP and get a holiday home or anywhere away from here and be able to bring my children and me back together. I would need money for somewhere to stay for a month, food, some Xmas presents, insure my car to be able to get away and also money to help carpet my whole new house when I go into it. please can you help me with this tough tome and get my family and life back together. Please reply to me urgently. 

Print this item

Rent due
Posted by: Mts6636 - 12-09-2019, 07:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm a student currently studying in Malaysia. Unfortunately I am not able to pay rent for the past 3 months. The owner has been patient enough with me and I don't know if I can convince him to wait some more. I am required to pay the rent within the next week. I'd truly appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great day! Much love  Heart 

Paypal link: https://www.paypal.me/Redking6

Print this item

PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by: pazza24 - 12-09-2019, 01:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Andy, I've been on here before when my rent was at risk but received no help, luckily I got sorted then but now I'm in a worse situation, I've now moved and left my job on a promise of a new position, that position is delayed for a month at least, my main issue is I can't afford to eat, I'm applying for government benefit but won't be processed in time so I must wait, I have a job that won't start for ages and I can't even pay for transport to any jobs here that may come up temporarily, please I'm begging for just a little here and there to get to my job and buy some food, Christmas is really close and everything is making me wish I wasn't even alive, I'd go to friends and family but they won't help or can't 

paypal.me/charitypaz

Print this item

Series of Unfortunate Events
Posted by: tch860 - 12-09-2019, 04:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

After a series of unfortunate events I have been left with no transportation and no job. I have barely been able to eat the past few months. I totaled my car and was making a living driving for Uber. Now I am without a job and I had no savings. I also have post traumatic stress disorder which makes it difficult to find a job. I am waiting on my short term disability to get approved but I have had to appeal it twice. Please help. I need at least $7,000 to get my head back above water. 

Cash App - $tuckit19 

Anything helps!

Print this item

squatting
Posted by: Danielyoung - 12-09-2019, 12:03 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

does anyone have experience of this? 
How to do it without getting beaten up?
can you sublet a commercial building for a few pounds? to others

Print this item

Something Short Of A Miracle
Posted by: Danielyoung - 12-08-2019, 11:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Having been the one in the past to do charity collections and fundraising for good causes, it was always about someone else and not about my family and myself- charity was something we gave to in the hope we could make a small difference.
I'm embarrassed to even be typing this and hope if nothing else it gives me some peace of mind to voice the situation and feel that maybe someone had listened.

While trying to keep a small business running and avoid bankruptcy we as a family tightened our belts and focused on keeping food on the table and the utility bills paid, while hiding the problems from the children.

My partner works as much as she can and we are not entitled to any support from the government it seems when we asked- on the hope this was a temporary situation.

For 12 years we have managed to keep on an even keel and while no extravagant holidays or cars we were doing ok with an old car and keeping a check on our finances.

I always believed that other people either played on being ill or that their illness was a form of coping strategy and not a full blown illness.

For me illness didn't happen overnight it was a slow build up to ending up in hospital in a state of confusion and realising that I was ill only really when admitted to emergency room

For someone who always was as strong as an ox and never ill it was hard to believe that the shaking and not being able to think straight and feel like I had been beaten up could be fibromyalgia.

I've struggled to keep going for years of poor health and we have sold off items to pay bills, I hate the fact that I want to support my family and can't find a way out of this.

Currently we are in the middle of winter and heating fuel low, being careful with food purchases and heart breathtakingly considering selling our dog which will upset the children no doubt.

Work has all but stalled and my health has deteriorated, the basic outgoings exceed the household income.

I hope whatever support received that this is a temporary situation and I can pay it forward some time soon.

Having tried to see what work is available my Fibromyalgia symptoms mean that no employer will employ me and we have run out of items to sell.

For us Christmas would be a celebration to put food on the table and to heat the house in the hope we can find our way out of this situation and pay it forward again.

understanding, sympathy or even ideas-all welcome

Print this item

Tongue 28 yrs old female needs help!!
Posted by: Kaity1990 - 12-08-2019, 01:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Rolleyes all I need is 200$ to get my own place!!
Trying to get away from having to rely on others and worry all the time. Living in St Petersburg, FL but relocating to Zephyhills, FL. Would be happy to pay it back.
Thank you so much  Heart
If you have any questions or anything please reply, I'll answer back very quickly. 

-Kaitlyn D.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need help after car accident
Posted by: w00delf - 12-08-2019, 12:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good evening!
My name is Jackson Hedrick, I'm 19, and back on October 20th, I got into a car accident. My brakes failed, and I rear ended someone. Thankfully, no one was hurt, and only my car was totaled. However, because I rear-ended someone, my insurance company refused to help cover any of the costs. So all the money I was saving up, was more than spent on all the fees. This put me into debt, and then I had to take an uber to work every day while still having to pay rent. Because of this, I have not been able to save money. I recently ended up just buying a car, but that involved me charging $3k, that I didn't have, to a credit card, and that's basically where I am now. So I'll be able to save money now that I'm not buying uber every week! But I am very much in debt.

Any assistance, whether it's donations or sharing, means a lot!

Thank you, and have a good night

(If you want a lengthier explanation with edits and pictures, as while as where to donate, check to gofundme link!)
gf.me/u/v8ikr2

Print this item