Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,546
» Latest member: HarryWillliam
» Forum threads: 6,421
» Forum posts: 7,275

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
опен кейс шаблон сайта
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Bennygar
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Fresh news from zp.space ...
Last Post: Spacerhich
2 hours ago
» Views: 14
Слушай, компаньон! Я в ку...
Last Post: Williamcok
4 hours ago
» Views: 24
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Williamcok
5 hours ago
» Views: 28
World of Warcraft website...
Last Post: JessicaS
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 43
cp loli
Last Post: Bobbytic
8 hours ago
» Views: 35
Easy Directory
Last Post: tizlander
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 119
шаблон сайта World of War...
Last Post: RalphVen
11 hours ago
» Views: 46
Братва, стоп-стоп! Ты со...
Last Post: DwightWer
Today, 01:32 AM
» Views: 48
Братва, стоп-стоп! Ты что...
Last Post: DwightWer
Today, 12:45 AM
» Views: 49

Apreciate anything! Please help.
Posted by: SmarterThanThis - 09-27-2019, 06:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my generous friends.  I would greatly appreciate any help at all. I currently have late payments I am hoping to catch up by consolidating. I don’t have a lot. A little over a thousand on two different cards but had to put them off to pay household expenses. My biggest concern is a title loan. I can’t lose my car. I’ve already lost everything else.  I just need to get things to a manageable place now while I start making money and can keep my bills paid on time.  

I allowed a man to wipe me out over 14 years until I had nothing left. Then he was gone when it was his turn to cover me while I pursued my future. Of course that was after I retired early and emptied every account I had to support his dreams. He decided not to take his turn and I was left with nothing. After 14 years of him using me and 20 years of Corporate American using me, I hit an all time low and became depressed. That just made things worse.  I eventually smacked myself right out of that pity party. I am truly smarter than this and will not let him or anyone else take me down. I will do whatever work I have to online or driving Uber or bartending to make sure I have at least 3000 per month coming in. I just need help now to get things caught up and consolidated as I am just beginning to work again and need money until I start getting paid.  I want the flexibility of doing this type of work so I can work on long term goals as I make income for the immediate future.  I don’t need a lot and can pay it back as money will start coming in again soon, but I fear I will lose my car or get kicked out of my house before then if I can’t get some short term help.  I would be so grateful for your help. A $15000 would allow me to consolidate things as well as payoff that title loan.  If too much, $5000 will pay the title loan and late bills but not consolidate. Either would be a blessing. Your help won’t be forgotten. I am down to 69 cents in my checking so am desperate. I will make money online soon but it doesn’t pay fast enough to prevent repo or cut offs.  Please help. I learned my lesson and it has made me stronger. I got out of my emotional funk but now finances are trying to put me back there. Please help me get back on my feet. Any donation can be sent via Paypal --  paypal.me/KristinGerczak

Print this item

Need Immediate Help to Survive
Posted by: jitkummis - 09-27-2019, 01:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

God Bless You All.

If you're reading this, it means you're a beautiful creation of God with beautiful heart who believes in helping. 
I am Jitendra and staying in India. I lost my job 4 months before and then I started a business. But my business is taking little time to settle down. Now I have many monthly EMIs due which I need to pay immediately else, I'll not be able to concentrate on my business. I am getting demoralized day by day. And no more hope left except you people. Please help. I am in need of $3000 as of now and what I can promise you is to return this money once I'll settle down or will be helping somebody in future like you'll be doing. 
Thanks a lot for this. 

my paypal link : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/globetraders

Thanks and God Bless You.

Print this item

A veteran in need of a reprieve
Posted by: Jesskimo - 09-26-2019, 10:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello.

I'm actually writing this on behalf of someone who is in serious need of financial aid. The father of my son, Dan, who served the US Army for years before he was forced to leave due to a heart condition, decided he was going to make a better life for himself and our kid by going back to school to earn his degree. He graduated with honors in environmental science.

We are not sure if it's the current state of the market or just Alaska, but NO ONE is hiring. To make matters more desperate he even went as far as submitting an application to McDonalds only to get rejected because he is "too overqualified". Over the course of six months he has sent hundreds of resumes with little to zero call backs.

It's just been me financially supporting him at my retail job, which I can barely handle on my own due to how expensive Alaska is. And the bills keep piling up one after and another.

Fortunately his brother reached out to him and is willing to move him and the family to Mississippi. It will be difficult for our son to adjust because he is autistic and has lived nowhere else, but it's better than being homeless. I want Dan to start over in a new place without the burden of debt dragging behind him.

That is why I'm here.

He has lost all hope of anything getting better for him-- already he's pretty defeated by this entire situation at 41 years old with nothing to show. I'm doing all I can to keep everyone fed, but my job doesn't cover nearly what I need to keep a family afloat. ANY amount of money is helpful. Everything will go into paying bills, food, and the expenses needed to get him back on his feet again.

Thank you for reading this. My hope is that this will show that the world hasn't completely turned its back on him.

paypal.me/jesskimoz

Print this item

I Lost My Father So I'm Now Struggling Financial. I Need A Donation Of $150
Posted by: Chrysant440 - 09-26-2019, 10:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Since I lost my father back in March, my mother has been the one providing for me & my other 3 sibblings. I have been struggling financially & can't afford alot of things for myself. I don't  have good clothes for example. I posted this request yesterday, but it wasn't approved by freebeg.com after moderation. Maybe it's because I didn't use PayPal or CashMe. Both of which are unavailable in Nigeria. I have created an account for receiving my donations on Vogue global payments. Which is available in Nigeria unlike PayPal. I need a donation of $150 (or ₦54, 000 naira).You can send your donations to me on Vogue global payments
https://voguepay.com/9592-0095683
If the link above doesn't work, you can send it through my username on Vogue global payments USERNAME: CHRYSANT40.
I will be grateful if my request is granted

Print this item

Sad Am stranded and ? confused
Posted by: jydman - 09-26-2019, 07:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear people of kind hear, I am stranded here and confused to move on in life, I use to be a successful farmer, beFore Herdsmen came and And destroy all that I have been lobouring for, they came they kill any farmer on sight while others run For their lives, now I have decidedTo go to the city and look for my daily ? bread, because I still have little ones that are Looking up to me, I beg kind hearts here to help with some money for transportation to go the city and als some money In pocket to manage with before i get Something doing and the most important of all is some money For my family to sustaine with. Thanks o kind heart s.

Print this item

Heart URGENT!Abendend gay man from a thrid world country
Posted by: Kondon - 09-25-2019, 08:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello , good soles!
I am a young gay man that lives in a third world country.
Recently I came out to my family and friends I did not get any support.I am being rejcted and forced to move out.
I need to find an aprtament and a job uregently.
In order to survive this period of time I need around $600 (two months deposit and food)
I can even return that money back to you once I get satteld. Thanks alot!
My pp:

https://www.paypal.me/nedkonex

Print this item

Car fix and service
Posted by: Petitewhitegirl - 09-25-2019, 06:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi to all.
This is very new for me, but i am going to give it a shot cause not only am i desperate for the help, I am also putting my life and others in danger every day.

I drive a Toyota Yaris Sedan 2010 model. Now this car has brought me extreme bad luck, but i still need to get to where i need to get. At this point i am driving with a bad tyre, but no spare tyre, no dims and brights seem as they going to be leaving soon as well, no dashboard light to see my speed, fuel consumption or refs and think this will effect any emergency lights coming on as well. and and and...

So basically what i am begging for is a car service donation so i am able to send my car for a major service as i have not been able to have it serviced for a very long time now. To have all checked and fixed as needed and a panel beating donation so i am able to replace my damaged front headlight, my back left tale light, both front and back bumpers, a spare tyre and 4new tyres but will also be happy with just the very bad one being replaced, wheel alignment and what ever else a professional advises needs getting fixed not only for my safety but for the safety of all other road uses too!

If anyone reading this would be as kind to assist in anyway possible, i would forever be grateful and appreciate it more than words could ever show.

paypal.me/freebegcarfix

Many Thanks

Print this item

Star Just came out as gay in a 3rd world-conservative country-struggling-HELP PLS
Posted by: Kondon - 09-24-2019, 02:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi ,
I am a young gay man which came out to his parents and friends.
I didnt get any support at all I feel lonely and abendend.
I am unemployed living in a third world country.
I need some help to survive until I find a job and get my first salary.
All I am.asking for is $600 to pay 2 months deposot and the bills( I am living ina hostel)
You can even borrow you that much mone  I promise to retun it to you within next 4 months.
Thanks in advence!!

Print this item

No money for food or anything else
Posted by: aiwilliams - 09-24-2019, 01:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have recently graduated and moved away from my family home. I cannot afford food or to pay my bills. I cannot do anything or go anywhere. I am really worried about this situation and would welcome any donations. I am an extremely hard worker and just need some assistance to get my life kick-started. 

paypal me here:

paypal.me/angusiwilliams

Print this item

Heart URGENT ONCONDITIONAL LOVE HELP TO PROMOTE THE GOSPEL
Posted by: akarapo - 09-23-2019, 07:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Innocent and I live in Cleveland. I feel bad seeking for help but It is not easy. I pray and ASK FOR THE WILLING HEART to Help me!  Life has really taken me through some hard changes over the past 6 years and never would I have imagined myself to be in such an overwhelming state of lack. After going through my bible from beginning to the end for like 2 times, I was moved to go shear the gospel in Africa but my credit score is not too encouraging as my take home pay do not sometimes take me home. I wanted to say no but I keep hearing the voice to make a move and go.  I will need like $1500,000 for the start as African needs the gospel both physically and spiritually with medical needs. I have save little from my earnings and will need willing hearts to partner with me to rescue Africans from going to hell on the last day. I don’t have much to say than to say may God bless you as you partner to propagate the gospel.   (One of the powerful stories from the Bible is Shadrach, Meshac and Abendego in the fiery furnace for not bowing down to King Nebuchadnezzar's idol. They miraculously survived, but nearly as surprising is what these men of faith taught us before they were thrown in, "King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.” (Daniel 3:16-18)

I know my God is able to do the impossible, but even if he doesn't, I will serve him and follow Him only! D.L. Moody once said, "God is not bothered by our constant coming and asking. The way to trouble God is not to come at all."  No any amount is too small or too big, May God bless you as you partner in propagating the gospel please.

Thank you,
Innocent
https://paypal.me/innocentmangbon?locale.x=en_US

Print this item