Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,723
» Latest member: Kinaldkaw
» Forum threads: 6,561
» Forum posts: 7,436

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Купить Мефедрон в Москве?...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Glenntikbuict
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Купить Кокаин в Москве и ...
Last Post: Ambroseatrato
7 hours ago
» Views: 17
Looking For A Little Help
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Sierra
8 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 205
Need to graduate from col...
Forum: My Request for Help
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 91
Be careful of fb/parents ...
Forum: Chit chat
8 hours ago
» Views: 10
mega новая ссылка
Last Post: Jamesunefe
Yesterday, 10:04 AM
» Views: 31
кракен
Last Post: Virgilbex
Yesterday, 09:17 AM
» Views: 24
Lowering Headache Intensi...
Last Post: DonaldKes
05-18-2024, 10:12 PM
» Views: 36
Трейдинг с Глубиной – Ваш...
Last Post: Cfscyday
05-18-2024, 07:56 PM
» Views: 37
Даркнет поисковик
Last Post: AntonioClunc
05-18-2024, 03:50 PM
» Views: 40

In a Deep Financial crisis, Pls support
Posted by: priyaat - 01-07-2019, 02:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear All

Request you to support me.

I am in deep financial crisis due to medical exigencies at home and not been able to repay loans.

Please donate whatever you can to help me come out of this!

Thanks for your help and support!

My bank account:

ICICI Bank

IFSC Code ICIC0000009

Print this item

Help With Tuition Fees
Posted by: mel1298 - 01-07-2019, 01:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! 

My name is Melanie Sanchez and I am a full time culinary student. I work part time at a restaurant, but it does not help me with the monthly bills such as rent, electric and tuition fees. My rent and electric bills are more easier to pay because it is not much. My tuition fees is what I struggle with paying monthly, I sometimes have to skip a month and save double to pay the next month. It is hard to make ends meet and sometimes I sacrifice things like meals and bus fare to make sure all my bills are paid. 

I am not asking for much, just for a bit to cover my tuition fees. I am no longer financially dependent of my parents since I started college and FAFSA isn't much help. I understand if you cannot help me, but if you can share this, that will be deeply appreciated. 

Thank you, 
Melanie Sanchez

Print this item

Date raped and infection juctice please
Posted by: Shannon - 01-06-2019, 07:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help was compelty lied too i have actual proof of alteration and hosptial is tslking next steps plrase help this is discoverablr i just found out about this infdction candida albicans not compartment sydrmoe the whole overdose was clearly not acetaminophen like I was told it was clearly the broad spectrum was sent to st. Michael's and that shows it to date rape drugs in the only reason anybody came looking for me is cuz that guy came into work and said to another co-worker that he thought I offer myself and was acting shaky and nervous she was scared for my life so she called police and that's when they found me my home and they told me that I had her heart attack and it stopped the blood flow in my arm and cause compartment syndrome which caused me to lose 65% of the tissue in my arm but upon getting the records because my boyfriend said you did not have a heart attack you be on meds I see that I had a serious infection if you Google Belleville General Hospital 2014 it'll pop up that they had this infection no one at the time of their Hospital I have a brain lesion I got no treatment for it I didn't even get my brain checked even though I was found with a level 51% oxygen saturation II had presumed been out all night and all day 90% of brain lesions are preventable and treatable I didn't even get a chance I have so much proof so much stuff to back everything up 100% if there was altercations in my medical records why were the ultra patients because of the arm injury I need to now come I with 10000 to pay lawyer please help anything would help paypal. Mekaytrent

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Was date raped and gaven infection
Posted by: Shannon - 01-06-2019, 06:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help was compelty lied too i have actual proof of alteration and hosptial is tslking next steps plrase help this is discoverablr i just found out about this infdction candida albicans not compartment sydrmoe the whole overdose was clearly not acetaminophen like I was told it was clearly the broad spectrum was sent to st. Michael's and that shows it to date rape drugs in the only reason anybody came looking for me is cuz that guy came into work and said to another co-worker that he thought I offer myself and was acting shaky and nervous she was scared for my life so she called police and that's when they found me my home and they told me that I had her heart attack and it stopped the blood flow in my arm and cause compartment syndrome which caused me to lose 65% of the tissue in my arm but upon getting the records because my boyfriend said you did not have a heart attack you be on meds I see that I had a serious infection if you Google Belleville General Hospital 2014 it'll pop up that they had this infection no one at the time of their Hospital I have a brain lesion I got no treatment for it I didn't even get my brain checked even though I was found with a level 51% oxygen saturation II had presumed been out all night and all day 90% of brain lesions are preventable and treatable I didn't even get a chance I have so much proof so much stuff to back everything up 100% if there was altercations in my medical records why were the ultra patients because of the arm injury
You look at the proof I have I need to come up with 10000 to pay a medical expert to look at my records cause this was two years ago past limtion but there is discovery rule and I just found out about this paypal. Mekaytreb

Print this item

Single mom needing help to pay for sons autism therapy
Posted by: Elise_c - 01-06-2019, 08:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in desperate need of $4,000 in order to keep my sons autism therapy. My son was diagnosed at 2 with autism. He has had therapy services to improve his language and social skills since he was 2 1/2 and is now able to talk at 4. He has since been denied services until I am able to pay this balance and he has started to regress in terms of his development. His father is nowhere to be found so I am here hoping someone, anyone can help. Thank you so much.

Print this item

Need help Paying Rent
Posted by: JL2682 - 01-06-2019, 06:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all, my name is Jay and I was laid off from my job last month and the rest of my savings ending going towards a family emergency, so I need help paying my rent which is $2000. The reason it is so high is because I live in a metropolitan area and it is a two bedroom as I have a 12 year ild daughter. I have a new job but it is a new establishment that does not open until January 24th. I have until Jan 10th to pay rent, so please any donation would be very kind. paypal.me/JLenee26

Print this item

Single mom needs help with rent
Posted by: Fire1971 - 01-06-2019, 12:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I'm a single mom who has a pregna t daughter due any day. I do have a job and she just started one. My paycheck has been short due to them finding a tumor in my left lung which I've had to take some time off of work to get diagnosed. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't want us to be homeless we have No one here to help this is my last resort. Thanks in advance.

Print this item

Heart Help me buy medicine and food for my family
Posted by: KEST26 - 01-05-2019, 08:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is kevin and I am from venezuela. I am here to ask you please help me to raise money to buy medicines and food for my family because here in Venezuela we are going through a strong economic crisis and a very high inflation that does not allow us to buy these things, any donation would be very helpful and in advance thank you very much. Heart  

this is my paypal: paypal.me/KSanchez707

Print this item

Star House Fire Victims
Posted by: helpinghand - 01-05-2019, 08:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

A family of 4 (almost 5) lost everything right after Christmas. Our town does not provide much except a hotel room until they can figure something out. They have helped me so much in the past, so I thought I could help them by spreading the word. The family consists of:

• Dad

• Mom

• 6 Year Old Girl

• 4 Year Old Boy

• Soon to be Newborn which is a girl
I have created a wish lists for each of them after I have gotten their sizes and other things. I know not everything will get bought, but I know they will appreciate anything. It's getting shipped directly to them.In the wish  lists, includes clothes, shoes, under garments, other necessities as well such as shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpastes. I also have a wish list that contains big items such as car seats for the kids and beds and futons. Also in the necessities wish list there are gift card for food and other things as well. 
I know this is a lot and we do not expect a lot to be purchased but anything will make them happy a this point. 

Print this item

Star Single Mom Undergoing Breast Reconstruction after Cancer
Posted by: amya1968 - 01-05-2019, 08:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Amy and I'm a single mom undergoing breast reconstruction/revision due to breast cancer-related complications. I am having severe pain and suffering due to a breast cancer-related reconstruction/revision of my breast following breast cancer. I have two sons and I'm unable to work due to the surgical complications. I have already accrued over $30,000 of medical debt, I'm unable to work during this process and I don't see it ending any time soon. I'm barely able to cover daily living expenses, much less medical bills, prescription medications for me and my son, the mounting sea of medical and credit card debt due to medical bills or not being able to work and having to charge things that come up. I just had nearly $1,000 of car repairs. I can not keep up with this. Even if I was able to work, no one person could manage this amount of debt as well as daily living expenses. I have little to no savings, little family help and I have only worked part time as a school teacher without benefits for years. I do not qualify for disability because I was married (for less than 6 years so I got very little in the divorce) and I worked part time during my marriage in a job that did not take disability out of my check so there is no disability money to apply for. Even if I DID qualify for disability, it would not be enough to support my son and I on and certainly not enough to pay $30,000 of medical bills and mounting sea of debt that I have as well as daily living expenses, prescriptions for my son and myself and car repairs. I would be so eternally grateful for ANY and ALL donations and financial assistance donated to me and helping me and my family. Please help me. This is terrifying me and I am not in a good emotional place either. God bless anyone within the sound of my plea. https://paypal.me/HelpAmy1968

Print this item