Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,446
» Latest member: Martinnaddy
» Forum threads: 6,383
» Forum posts: 7,261

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
дрон с камерой купить
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WendellSmarp
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Jackpot Bet Online
Last Post: payalbatra
3 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 320
Why do students need guid...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jenniferlois
4 hours ago
» Views: 12
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Last Post: Lavillsic
9 hours ago
» Views: 11
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
10 hours ago
» Views: 8
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
10 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,641
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 16
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 22
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 13
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 21

Help me keep my apartment
Posted by: mikaela - 06-21-2016, 06:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'll try to keep this as short as I can. I'm in pain every minute. I can't work full time because of the pain but I can't afford treatment because I'm not making enough money. I can't afford health insurance and I've tried a couple times to get like partial disability but I can't. The pain in my head makes it hard to think but I can't even find a professional to help me look into options such as disability. But right now I'm just worried I'm going to lose my apartment. I need money to keep my home while I try and sort the rest out. Any donation is appreciated more than you know.

paypal.me/mikaelaolivia

As for all the physical pain and options for disability or something, if you have any advice on that I would loove to hear it. I live in Maine. I know different states have different benefits and qualifications. I really don't know much about it at all and any info on how to get started would be amazing. 

Thank you so much. Any support means the world to me. Can't find support anywhere else.

Print this item

I really need someone to help us.
Posted by: jfiebiger - 06-21-2016, 12:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Although it is kind of a long story, i will kind of sum it up.  I recently lost my job (housing was included) so I also lost my housing.  We sold our stuff so we could move.  I do not drive and we are in the country so finding a job has been hard.  We are relying on my husbands social security and the little he gets working part time.  My husband is on medicare and is on medication that we have to pay out of pocket.  His boss loaned us money for the deposit but had to have it back right away so that has left us short and now we are not going to make rent.  I do not have anyone else i can ask for help and my credit is bad so i cannot get a loan.  If anyone can help us it will be so gratefully appreciated.  Please anyone.  Please help.

http://paypal.me/jfiebiger 

Thank you for your help.

Print this item

I need help
Posted by: toopiey - 06-20-2016, 06:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Am really interest with this page, am here for concert making me in position of a help........to pay all my outstanding bills .......and my levy......tution .......due to poor family backgroung......no family or help to finish my consignment. Please help me out.

Print this item

Please help
Posted by: ChancMarie86 - 06-19-2016, 11:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello im in need of help with getting food i have tried to get food stamps but i was denied.. I am type 2 diabetic and i haven't eaten for six days now i feel weak. Im looking for someone who don't mind helping me with getting food by donating.. I really do appreciate it alot trying to get food for today. . Thank you god bless 

Here's my paypal link to donate PayPal.Me/ChancieC/5

Print this item

I need monies. [Not Urgent]
Posted by: Demi_i - 06-19-2016, 06:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Honestly, I won't die or be in any trouble without the money. But i am a 18 y/o student and well.... I have to go to south africa for a wedding. I have to, the ticket was paid for me I don't particularly have a choice, not without sounding like a really bad person (the ticket cost £660 I think). Anyways, I need the money for food, living expenses all that (i'm supposed to be staying in SA for about a month). If anyone would like to give up money to my cause then please do, But I won't blame you if you can't/won't. There's other people more worth it then me ^^'

http://paypal.me/Demiii

Print this item

Need Help to pay Back House Taxes!
Posted by: Charlie C - 06-19-2016, 01:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Facing tax foreclosure. Desperately need of some help to pay off back taxes on my house! Need to raise about $4000.00 by middle of august. Please help me keep my house so I don't end up homeless!
paypal.me/Charles665

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Sad

Print this item

80000 euro in debt because a criminal stole my husbands identity, please help us!
Posted by: Mirjam P - 06-18-2016, 09:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear reader, 

I am Mirjam from the Netherlands. Over 1.5 years ago a man who we trusted turned out to be a criminal connected to the Turkish maffia. He stole my husbands identity and made over 80.000 euro on debts on my husbands name. Because we know the man who did this, the case became a civil case and we are the ones that have to proof that we are not guilty (I hope not all countries have the same sick rule as Holland does). 

One of the worst things this criminal did was putting cars on my husbands name and make not only numeral tickets (speeding, parking, not pay insurance), but he also drove away from the gasstation with the hose still in the tank causing for over 1200 euro on damages to the pump. 

But the worst has to be that he rented a company unit saying in person that he was my husband and made a weedplantage in it (that the police found and than came to my husband). This gave us 37000 euro on damages. 

This man already was know by the police and the goverment, but no one did warn us.!!! 

In Holland every criminal is innocent untill proven guilty and gets a free lawyer, but if you get cheated on, you are on your own, have to proof you are not guilty and have to pay all the legal bills yourself. 

We have to pay our normal bills with my youth handicapt "uitkering". My husband can't find a job anywhere because he has a foreign last name and employers rather hire 100% Dutch people instead. My "uitkering" is not enough to live from already and with all the extra legal bills, the debts this criminal put on us, that keep getting higher and higher, 

I do not see an other way than asking people I don t know for help (the people I do know already help where ever they can).

Every attempt we do to get our life back is blocked because of the negative registrations on our name because we "do not pay "OUR" debts". Before this man came in our life, we had NO debts at all. We are both at our wits end and do not know how much longer we can hold on. So I ask you....... Please help us. I do not ask for 80.000 euro, every euro will already help us to buy food or pay for a small part our bills.

Thank you for reading and I hope you can find it in your heart to help us.......

Our paypal is:      paypal.me/wishingfornormallife

Kind regards Mirjam 

PS. I have a very sweet and loyal dog (see pic) that is 17 yrs old and the love of my life. She is the reason that I still get out of bed every day. If she was not there, I would just stay in all day drowning in my sorrows. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Finances
Posted by: myguy7395 - 06-18-2016, 01:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello 

I've basically got myself in a bit of trouble with a loan I took out about a year ago, im looking for a second job to keep up with the payments but bailiffs are constantly coming to try repossess my car which means then I cant go to my current job or my second (when I get one),  im confident I will get a second job within the next 2 months so im asking for someone/people can just give me a little bit of cash to push the loan repayments back 2 months till I get my second job

my paypal is: paypal.me/Ryan7395

many thanks 

Ryan

Print this item

Save Us From Becoming Homeless
Posted by: Misha2016 - 06-14-2016, 07:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We are being evicted soon making me, Mom and 2 kittens homeless. The total rent is $950. in Houston, Tx which is a very hot, humid and dangerous city hit hard by the oil recession. 
     We are totally broke but hope to get to California where the job scene is better. We can't survive here.
     Victims of the recent epic flood are getting almost all emergency assistance.
     We are writers with no market for our work. We are stuck in a motel-residence but soon to be on the streets unless we can get quick rent help. We appreciate anything you can do. Please save us from the streets. Please donate at Http://Paypal.me/DarwinMishaReedy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Save Us From the Streets!
Posted by: Misha2016 - 06-14-2016, 06:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

We are being evicted soon making me, Mom and 2 kittens homeless. Total rent is $950. in Houston, Tx which is a very hot, humid and dangerous city hit hard by the oil recession. 
     We are totally broke but hope to get to California where the job scene is better. We can't survive here.
     Victims of the recent epic flood are getting almost all emergency assistance.
     We are writers with no market for our work. We are stuck in a motel-residence but soon to be on the streets unless we get quick rent help. We appreciate anything you can do. Please save us from the streets.

Print this item