Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,423
» Latest member: Billylex
» Forum threads: 7,016
» Forum posts: 7,928

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
реальные препараты +для п...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Billylex
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Looking For A Little Help
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: AnnaKi
9 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 775
Local Yamhill county Oreg...
Forum: My Request for Help
Yesterday, 04:59 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 73
Provigil paypal - vdjrph...
Last Post: italetjpqi
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
» Views: 19
ювелирные весы карманные
Last Post: LutherKnido
Yesterday, 11:20 AM
» Views: 28
автозвук купить
Last Post: JamesCoile
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
» Views: 25
I JUST GOT SCAMMED
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Yesterday, 09:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,473
постоянный дефектоскоп бе...
Last Post: Charlieclimi
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
» Views: 23
What is the best idea for...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: janbir
Yesterday, 06:31 AM
» Views: 30
Prime Сasual Dating - Rea...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: tizlander
Yesterday, 05:38 AM
» Views: 21

Student in need of financial aid
Posted by: studenthelp - 01-12-2017, 06:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! I'm a post-grad student who is in dire need of financial aid. As of now I am living with a very tight budget. It gets to a point where I sometimes have to sacrifice food for academic expenses. I currently work part time in a fast food restaurant and occasionally babysit for extra income. Whatever savings I have is strictly dedicated to paying my tuition fee and what I make from whatever side job I can take is strictly for the bills. I am truly desperate right now and I have no one to turn to. Family disowned me and has clearly stated that they want nothing to do with me. The money that I receive from your donations will be spent on books that I need (ones that can't be found online), tools/equipment I will need and emergency food money.

Even a dollar donation will be highly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my plea. If anyone has the time and patience to chat with me to just listen to my problems it would also help take some stress off of my chest. 

https://www.paypal.me/oohmachine

Print this item

1000 Laptops for 1000 Students!
Posted by: tigerterry85 - 01-11-2017, 10:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Greetings Everyone,

We are looking to start a non-profit that provides computer equipment and Internet access to underprivileged students in Nashville, TN. We would be honored if you took the time to read about our initiative at the link below and donate if you can.

Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/iNASH

Print this item

Heart Need Help with Down Payment
Posted by: Victoria - 01-10-2017, 08:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am trying to but a house. I don't have all I need for the down payment. Anything will help!!!!  Heart

paypal.me/victoria423

Print this item

Veteran and Disabled Wife need help
Posted by: AlmaGitana - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

So, My husband lost his job and his father Angel  around christmas, I get SS benefits but they are not enough to cover all our bills. I tried to get a loan and they told me I couldn't have one because my benefits were not high enough Sad. Our account has gone over draft and I just need some help balancing it out. My husband got a job trial in Dallas for a week but will not get paid until after and that would be just enough to pay out truck payment that we are behind. If we could get 200 bucks that would set our account right and give us breathing room. I already had to explain to our 10 year old that Christmas was canceled and tomorrow (1/9) is my birthday but nothing feels very festive with all these bad things coming our way. Please help!

Print this item

Help my dying friend Amanda
Posted by: JennyT - 01-08-2017, 09:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

A very close childhood friend of mine got a breast cancer diagnos recently. She had her both breasts removed and it seemed it would be all good. 
however, the cancer had spread to other parts of her body. She's been through heavy chemotherapy but the doctors can't do anything more, she don't have so much time left if not a miracle happens.

This wonderful woman is named Amanda and she is 32 years old.
A few weeks before this diagnosis she was left by her husband for another woman. She lost her job becuase of economical problems in her company.
Only terrible things have happened to her the last year. She used to be so happy and had so many plans and dreams.
These days she is completely empty in her mind and devastated becuase she knows what is about to come..

Her biggest dream was to travel, because she never had a chance to do that.
She was saving up money for a trip just before this happened, but all that money needed to go to medical costs.

If I only could gather enough money and sursprise here with her dream trip, where she can spend her last days.
I could just imagine how happy she would be and her smile when I reveal it for her.
I talked with her doctor recently and it should be no problem for her with a long flight.

Me myself don't have enough money and can't get it that quickly, niether do her family and other friends. I need to go with her so all of savings need to go to my travel costs.  

I don't know if anyone will read all this and care, I just found this site and thought why not, I need to try everything to give Amanda her dream trip for her last days.

Please, any contribution will do. 

My warmest thanks Heart

Jenny Tyrell

Print this item

Need some help
Posted by: Teaspoon1 - 01-07-2017, 10:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My son has been at uni since September and is struggling with his finances, I am doing as much as I can to help and it's leaving me short of money tto the extent where I can't afford to eat some days.
I'm on miminimum wage and rent on my flat leaves me with around £200 for the month, shopping, bills, travel ect and not a lot left.
I just need a little break, I have no family to ask and my sons father has been absent from his life for around 13 years and has avoided paying anything towards his up bringing.
I'd appreciate any help and thank anyone in advance.

Print this item

Coming out of homelessness with my kids
Posted by: harnold510 - 01-06-2017, 05:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My kids and I have been homeless for the last few months.  We were forced to leave our home due to unsafe circumstances and have been bouncing from one place to another.  We are about $1000 away from being in a good place or being completely bankrupt.  I cannot take any more loans out from people since I have exhausted all of those resources, so I turning here.  This is my last option.  I am terrified and not sure what else to do.  The legal fees from my divorce have crippled me financially, just so I can fight back from a rapist and stalker.  Please, any help would be appreciated.

paypal.me/harnold510

Print this item

Save our Prius
Posted by: Grimmage - 01-06-2017, 02:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Recently in horrible car accident and can not pay deductible for repairs or car note.  I have been out of work since the accident and my wife is a home-schooler and stay at home mom.....so we dont have any money coming in right now. We've always helped our fellow person and participated in numerous community service events.....and just hoping that someone out there has the heart and resources to help get my families car back. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Need 500 for deductible and 500 for car note.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]cash.me/$BryanGrimmage[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]paypal.me/Bryangrimmage[/color]

Print this item

obviously looking for help
Posted by: dmac84kev - 01-04-2017, 04:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I never thought that I would ever be put in this situation, but here I am.  I am in a bit of trouble and need some cash fast.  I am one of the many middle class, hard working, drowning from one paycheck to the next.  I make too much to get any kind of assistance but not enough to keep up with expenses and with each month I fall farther behind.   Everything just costs so much more than what I get paid.  Groceries are the hardest.  I have my son and daughter and my two grandchildren living with me. I don't need much unless someone wants to go all out and pay my student loans which are over two hundred thousand,  and I'm not even a doctor!!  low interest rate they say,  they forget to mention that it is compounded daily!    What I need asap is my electric bill which is $466  and my water bill which I haven't been able to pay for over two years so it's close to $3000, can't believe it is still on, and I owe the IRS $7500 which I am being garnished for but the balance never seems to go down. I just need a little help and would really appreciate anything anyone would be willing to give.  Thank you so much for reading.  Happy New Year

Print this item

Need help to go home
Posted by: Granny63 - 01-04-2017, 12:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 63 yr old widow and I am from Indiana but now live in  Kentucky with some people. I've lived in Kentucky for about 17 years. I'm in a bad situation here and I'm very homesick for indiana  bit I don't get enough om my widows benefits. Just enough to pay what I need to and some personal stuff and that's it. I need enough to move on and to get a temporary place to stay when I get there and enough to live on until I can see what help I can get when I get back home  and ill need to get a small storage unit until I get apermanent  place to live. Any help will be greatly appreciated. God Bless You.

Print this item