The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Urgent: Help needed for Throat ulcers and Uterus problem
Exclamation 
Hey everyone,
Here I am writing again to ask for your help, I am desperate. I have written 2-3 times previously, I don't know if anyone was able to read that or not.  I know I might sound wrong but I have no choice left. As I have told you that I was diagnosed with severe ulcers in my throat and uterus problems. I have been like this for months and the pain is unbearable. I am ashamed of myself for asking for money repeatedly and not being able to get treatments on my own.  It's been really tough, and my doctors say I need more tests to know what's going on. The doctor told me to do the biopsy and more screenings and tests. I feel scared and uncertain about what will happen in the future.

On top of that, my family is facing some tough times too. I lost my job because of my health issues, and now we are struggling. It is really hard to get a job in my country. I don't have anyone else to turn to for support. I talked to everyone including friends, relatives, and ex-colleagues. Nobody takes me seriously. They all even stopped talking to me.

I'm reaching out to you for help, hoping that you might be able to offer some support, no matter how small. I need to cover the medical expenses and the tests I need for that I need at least $2500.Please help me, I don't want to be like this, I want to live a normal life too. I don't know why I  became like this I was already disturbed emotionally and was barely providing food for my family. I can't even do that right now. I don’t want to be useless. Please help me to get back on my feet. 

This is my only hope. I am not lying. I tried everything I could. This is my only hope. I literally lost everything, our home, my father left us, and I was betrayed too. Why everything is falling apart in my life? I don't want to die like this. Please help me heal. Trust me I am not exxagerating. I really need medical treatments and I lost all my savings in the diagnosis and medications. I am no longer able to afford anything not even basic things. I am really scared,  I can't even sleep. Please help me I am in genuine need.
  • English is not my native language so in my previous posts, I used translation softwares. Sorry, everyone. 
With a hopeful heart,

Shalaza

Donation link:  paypal.me/shalaza

Messages In This Thread
Urgent: Help needed for Throat ulcers and Uterus problem - by Shalaza - 07-28-2023, 05:33 PM