Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did everything I was supposed to.
I am begging with everything that I have in my soul for anyone to donate any amount of money that they can. 

I just graduated college (May 2021), but I paid for by myself with no help from anyone. I endured the most racist and belittling professors I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. All fours years were nothing but clawing and struggling my way through cuz I knew there was a reward waiting for me at the end. 

I got my degree and had to move back in with my family for that summer. We do not get along. But I held my tongue, got the only job I could get (Walmart Deli worker) and began to focus on saving for a car and obtaining my driver's license. Every day I woke, worked, fought, and slept. I could physically feel my mental stability draining with each clock in I did every morning. But I did it. The entitled customers, the self serving managers, and the creepy sequel old men groped were just the surface level of it all. 

By October I got my license, bought this old 2008 Ford escape,  and had an interview for my dream job all lined up. I was also planning to move out into my very first apartment within the two weeks. I felt fulfilled, accomplished, and like the adult I always wanted to be. A week later I got hit by a drunk driver going 60. 

She totaled my car. 

I only had it for 5 days. That evening I got a call from the board of directors squealing about how impressive my resume was, but they wanted to move on with a different candidate because I was lacking experience. 

No car. 

No job. 

And I move to my new apartment in a week. 

I watched my entire life crumble in a day. But I refused to fucking give up. So I became a stripper. Danced and shook ass for a week. It was all a big numb blur. I found a cheap shitty car and left. A few months a sorta adjust to my new home. I eventually found a job as a front desk agent. 

Fadt forward to April 17th 2022. 
Everything felt like it was ever so slowly falling back into place. I had this trip planned with my best friend. We'd go to El Paso to visit a friend and take him to his job in New mexico. It's this Christian summer camp place called Sacramento. Very pretty. 

It was fun and amazing. It was my very first long distance drive. A personal accomplishment. Because after my wreck I would only drive if I was starving. 

Anyway we're past Cloudcroft and we're going up this mountain and smokes starts selling out of my car. It's a cracked gasket head. I was stranded in New Mexico for three days. Fortunately the camp gave me a room to stay in. I found a ride back to texas and had to give my car away. Now I'm here: bitter, numb, and on the brink. 

I need help. I'm currently saving for a new car but with rent, bills, and ubering to work it's nearly impossible. I tried to figure it out. I apply 20x a day on job posting sites for a remote job and nothing. I just need 800 bucks for this cheap car on facebook. Please.  Here's my cashapp $GoddessLove77