Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Urgent: Help needed for Throat ulcers and Uterus problem
Hi everyone.

I had two interviews today. When I received the interview confirmation I was hopeful maybe this time I will get a job. But after attending both, got two both were fake. They only lure innocent people and ask them to deposit money for some kind of training which is bullshit. It is really tough in our country to get a job. No legit company hires me coz of lack of experience.

I was a private tutor for a few years. But I am not even getting tutoring jobs now. I don't know how much time it will take for me to get a job. I am in constant pain and I can't even eat or sleep. 

Please someone help me recover from this. I just need around $2500 for all the tests and treatment also this will give me time to heal and provide for food and basic necessities. I know it's not easy to give money to a random person. I am ashamed of my self too because of this. I never thought I would be asking for money like this. But trust me I have no choice. I littery have no one to ask. But I promise I will forward this to others. I will also help someone in need once my life gets on track. 

If anyone reading this please say something at least talk to me.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Urgent: Help needed for Throat ulcers and Uterus problem - by Shalaza - 07-30-2023, 11:00 AM