Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ergently need money to pay for rent
I am from Malaysia, 46 years old, without a job. I lost my job in August 2020 because of the pandemic, I have been with this company for 17 years.

I have been surviving with my savings for 3 years, and I have sold my car a year ago, my savings have dried out.

I am struggling every day, with the increasing of prices for everyday need, I am hardly surviving.

I have been owing my rental for 5 months, and next month, if I can’t pay my rent, I will be kicked out.

Because of my age and education level, I only completed secondary school, it is very hard for me to find job.

I am trying to start an online business through Etsy, which I just learned from some online business beginner web site, but because of the everyday 
expenses and the owing of the rental, I can’t focus.

I am really frustrating and stress. I keep asking myself, why am I still living? Why didn’t I get infected with covid and just pass away? Life is getting harder and harder every day, why am I still struggling? Might as well just give up.

My monthly rental is MYR 1,600 (USD 340-350), I need to settle my outstanding and this month rental and 3-4 month of future rental covered, so that I can focus on starting my online business with Etsy. I need roughly MYR 14,500 (USD 3,000) to get through.

So, please help me get through this, if I can get through, I will be very very grateful.

http://paypal.me/SamSim7737