Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,716
» Latest member: Michaelasoymn
» Forum threads: 6,556
» Forum posts: 7,429

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Lowering Headache Intensi...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DonaldKes
35 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Need to graduate from col...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: hwew33
37 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 62
Трейдинг с Глубиной – Ваш...
Last Post: Cfscyday
2 hours ago
» Views: 14
Даркнет поисковик
Last Post: AntonioClunc
6 hours ago
» Views: 25
Скачайте на телефон беспл...
Last Post: DavidBen
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 69
cc+cvv
Last Post: BrettToisk
Yesterday, 01:37 PM
» Views: 50
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
Yesterday, 12:09 PM
» Views: 42
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
Yesterday, 08:35 AM
» Views: 33
Zeoby - Let the world hea...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: zeoby
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 45
Че, компаньон! Ты ищешь д...
Last Post: AnthonyNaf
Yesterday, 07:45 AM
» Views: 31

Incontinent Products
Posted by: seeseepownda - 08-01-2020, 03:30 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Hi this is Celeste- a/k/a/ see see  

My Dad transitioned back in 2017 and I have a lot of incontinent products
left over from his personal belongings.

If any one out there can use them please contact me at : earlc.renee@yahoo.com/252-885-3501

They are boxed and never been opened. Each box contains 100 disposable under garments/pull ups.

Sized: Large. -  I also have boxes of  disposable  lining under pads for beds or chairs, sealed and never been opened.
Each box of under pads has 3 bags and each bag contains 50 pads.

All of these items are in mint condition. My asking price is $50.00 for disposable garments
My asking price for disposable under pads are $55.00

submit your contact name and address and which purchase you would like to make.

I will handle the shipping cost and ship your items.

Print this item

need some help to repair our house
Posted by: decerie - 08-01-2020, 11:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi guys, I need some help so I can repair our house so we can move there. I need to raise $6000 to rebuild our house as it is full of termites and need to half concrete it as we are near the river, so we'll be safe in case there'll be flood. I have 1 daughter who is 5 years of age, I am a solo parents and currently have no job due to covid. Need badly help, any kind hearted out there, pls I need i help.

Any help would be highly appreciated, you cand send me email to contact me.

Thank You.

Print this item

Assistance needed
Posted by: Ibkjehiel - 08-01-2020, 08:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Need assistance  as a student. I need €500.
paypal.me/Ibkjehiel
Thanks. 

Print this item

Business
Posted by: Ibkjehiel - 08-01-2020, 07:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help as a student in Nigeria studying animal production and health. 
I need money in fulfillment of my career. I need money to get in fully into pig farming in lagos Nigeria. Some total of all money needed is €500.
paypal.me/Ibkjehiel

Print this item

Big Grin Holla
Posted by: seeseepownda - 07-31-2020, 02:39 AM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (1)

I just want to send love and peace to every body tonight and I want to say be strong through these crazy times. Heart Smile Let's pray that they will get better. love and light.

Print this item

Struggling & in Need. Anything will help. Cash app $sha2108
Posted by: Sha2108 - 07-30-2020, 09:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I have been struggling for the past few months to make ends meet and it’s caused me a lot of stress and anxiety. I know that a lot of people are in the same situation that I am in. I hate being a financial burden on anyone, especially my family and those I care for most, I just need some help to get myself back together as far as daily living, car issues, etc. ive fallen way behind and I am broke. I’ve been struggling and I’m trying my best. Any donation will help. 

my cash app is $sha2108 

You don’t know how much any amount will help and mean to me. Anyone who finds it in there hearts to actually help me out, I really really appreciate it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Help me get out of debt and start a business
Posted by: T.H. - 07-29-2020, 04:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello All and thanks for reading my story! I am attempting to get out of debt so I can start a vacation rental property business in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. My debt is due to medical bills for myself, and my two children, being charged to my credit cards in order to avoid going to collections. Anything helps, even just a thought and a prayer. Thanks again!! 
Cashtag is $TZ4602

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Donation for studies.
Posted by: arvind - 07-29-2020, 02:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello i am a student from India and my family has been affected due tot the pandemic. I tried freelancing and everything but nothing worked out for me so thats why i chose this. It would be really great if you all helped me pay my college fees which will cost around 3500$. You can donate to my paypal arvindramesh612@gmail.com. If you have doubts in the authenticity of this you can pm me and as

Print this item

Running a small buisness in Russia
Posted by: Lihten - 07-28-2020, 06:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[Image: ah0z3em.jpg]

Hello there, I live with a group of relatives in Siberia, Omsk, Russian federation. It's me and my lil bro in the photo. Our family are running a bakery there and hope to expand one day (as a sweet-shop). Unfortunately things are not going very well these days: Profits are low and I can't find a normal job because in Russia it's hard if you haven't been in military forces due to a psychiatry diagnosis. National security services mark you as psychically unstable and every big company has acces to the data.

Our prices are very cheap, so you can buy a pack of cigarettes for 1,25$ or medicine for 5$.
So we will apreciate any sort of help. Can't use Sberbank here.
paypal.me/lixten

Print this item

Have a great day.
Posted by: seeseepownda - 07-28-2020, 12:52 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Good morning all I want to wish every one a safe and productive day. Lets all try to encourage one another.

Protect our selves and others out there.

Love Light and Peace

Heart Big Grin

Print this item