Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,440
» Latest member: Favour Harrison
» Forum threads: 6,379
» Forum posts: 7,255

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
NestWorth, a company that...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: KeithReics
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 19
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 12
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 15
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: CurvyCollegeGirl
Yesterday, 04:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 127
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: DonaldApows
Yesterday, 01:45 AM
» Views: 19
Fresh news from a-p.org i...
Last Post: DonaldRath
04-25-2024, 06:48 PM
» Views: 22
Grandmother dog died
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Sierra
04-25-2024, 04:19 PM
» Views: 27
заговор на торговлю читат...
Last Post: PeterVeity
04-25-2024, 03:59 PM
» Views: 28
ссылка кракен тор
Last Post: KevinPlora
04-25-2024, 03:04 PM
» Views: 16

Help an emigrant to start over
Posted by: airisle - 03-01-2020, 05:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 31 year old girl, Venezuelan, graphic designer and emigrant, it is quite difficult to work being illegal, however I was doing it in a company for 3 months, after that time they simply fired me without even paying me, I can not complain since I'm being illegal, they can deport me, they took advantage of us since they know that we need the money to eat to help our families in our country, so they abuse of is and makes us work so many hours and for nothing, now  I have a debt between rent and food expenses of 1k but I would like to start my own business, making models for school and university projects, I need a laptop that runs the design and animation programs and materials to start at once, so if anyone wants to help me, please I will be very grateful.

I'm in a need so big for a while and no matter what I do nothing gets the way it supposed to be, so please help

Print this item

In need of approx $7 for gas
Posted by: ellie_f - 03-01-2020, 03:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting here. I imagine most of you are in the same situation I am, so I’ll say first that I hope better days are ahead for all of us. 
My immediate need: about $7 for gas so we can get to multiple medical appointments over the next week. 

I made a cash app and the user name is FrancisFa
I do have PayPal but I’m not sure how I would get the money out of the PayPal account to pay for the gas. 

Other pressing needs we have...if anyone knows of any organization in the north Colorado area which might help us with one or more of these things, we’d appreciate it so much.
We owe (as of today) $300 to our storage company and are in danger of losing our things. (AAA King Storage in Greeley, CO)
We need to pay $130 to Xfinity or risk being shut off. 
We owe $220 for utilities, including a $75 late fee. 

Again, if you know of any organizations that might help us, I would be so grateful for the info. 

As with so many people who find themselves in situations like this...it was just one thing that led to our world imploding. On 12/4/18 we lost our only child due to a cord accident. It was the day before my due date. After years of being told it would never happen for us, we got our true life miracle! Only then it was ripped away from us. And oh my god, how we miss that little boy. We’ve practically become agoraphobics. We push each other to go to grief counseling and medical appointments. I really want to get to a point where I make our boy proud. 

Thank you for listening.

Print this item

Heart Asking for Help with Student Loan/Debt
Posted by: xoxOakland - 03-01-2020, 04:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hi I'm Oakland.

I am a college graduate with a business degree in management. I just moved to NYC because my company transferred me here. I work full time for my company. I also do a ton of side jobs around the city. But my dream is to make music, but I can't really pursue it because I am in debt and want to be responsible as possible. 

I have credit card debt, student loans, and personal loans. The credit card debt and personal loans comes from the uprooting and having to somehow live and work in NYC.

I haven't ever missed a payment. I always pay the minimum amount, but the end goal seems to be keep moving further and further from attainable. To save money, I only eat a few times a week. 

Every cent will go toward paying off my debt, building a saving account, and getting a safe long term place to live. 

I will also return the love and pay it forward every kind of way. I will never forget or never not. appreciate what you did for me. 

I could be debt free, happy, and making smart financial decisions if I could reach my goal of $12,500. But honestly any amount would truly be appreciated. I know reaching my goal would change the direction of my life and I would never be in this predicament again. 

Even if you don't donate, I truly appreciate you reading this message. 

But if you find it in your kind, beautiful heart to give a young woman a new life; please donate here: https://www.paypal.me/oaklandtownship1

Thank you.

Print this item

Help So We Dont Become Homeless!!
Posted by: Lunaticdough - 02-29-2020, 03:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In the middle of July my girlfriend Ari and I moved from the Chicago area to Tennessee. It was a very sudden move, and not anything we had ever seen coming. We were fired from our job and given 24 hours to be out of our house at the same time. We had no savings, and the little bit of money we had in our checking account was quickly gone to rent a moving truck. We piled in with our two cats and dog and drove straight to Tennessee to stay with my girlfriend Ari's sister before crashing after being awake for almost 72 hours straight. 

Two days before we moved in, on July 18 2019, Ari's sister Jaime tripped over a small lip in between the living room and kitchen. She caught herself and thought she had simply rolled her ankle, but when we got here her foot was swollen and bruised, and I took her to the ER. They did an xray and sent her home, saying that nothing was wrong. They said to take Advil and Tylenol for the pain and to just go about her regular life. She went about her life as normal, and two weeks later her foot was black and blue and hurt to step on. She also had a black necrotic wound on her heel. Taking her back to the ER, they told her this time that amputation was likely, but they'd suggest getting a second opinion and suggested seeing the same ortho person that the Tennessee Titans sees. So we took her and were told that he had never seen anything like this in the entire time hes been working, and doesnt know what to do, so to head straight to Vanderbilt's emergency room.

We sat in the waiting room for hours, but eventually Jaime was admitted to the hospital with a scheduled surgery for the next morning. They reset her foot and put an X-fixator in and kept her for 6 days. When they sent her home they never gave her or us any kind of care tips, only told her not to put weight on it at all, and to come back for a follow up in 2 weeks.

2 weeks later at the follow up they admitted her again, this time because her foot was infected, to the point of having maggots. They did surgery again to remove the infection, including removing some of her skin, and was in for another week. They attached a wound vac onto the wounds on her foot and told us to come in twice a week to have it cleaned and changed. Since then it's been multiple follow ups and home health aids coming in. Someone had to stay at home with her at all times, and the one car that we have between the 3 of us has to be accessible very often in order to get her to lots of appointments. It was determined that her foot is ultimately unsaveable and was amputated on January 20th. Shell be fitted for a prosthetic in a few months, but until then will be in a wheelchair. This makes it difficult for her to get in and house of the house and car, to and from the bathroom, and makes it difficult for her to go back to work, even though shed like to because shes been out of work since the beginning of August 2019. She was drawing disability from her job, however they stopped paying her that about a month ago. She returned to work February 19, and while she has problems getting around and getting to the restroom by herself is impossible, it was going well. However, her doctor admitted her back into the hospital on Tuesday February 25 due to an infection in her amputation sight. She will have 2 more surgeries to clean it out and be in the hospital for a week or a week and a half before being released and being able to go back to work.

Currently, due to not having much income, we are extremely behind on bills, the worst one being our mortgage. We currently owe almost $4000 in back pay that we have no idea how we are going to pay. We also have March mortgage due soon and are unsure how to pay that either. Jaime will not be receiving pay for the time she is in the hospital, and I have not been able to work due to having to care for her. Ari has been looking for a job and has been unsuccessful in getting hired anywhere. My PayPal is a.cownie@icloud.com. Thank you!!

Print this item

SIDE MIRRORS
Posted by: AYANGA - 02-28-2020, 08:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Kindly assist to fund me with 300 usd to buy side mirrors for my car.I am an uber driver and this my only source of incoming for my young famil.You can send via wave or paypal to ayangajames@gmail.com

Print this item

Can you help
Posted by: Jesu - 02-28-2020, 05:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Jesu and I'm financially poor and jobless..
If you can help $100. For my mother's health medicine and our food.
Please help me.
My Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/PATNALAJESURAJU

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

needing light in my dark. pregnant cashapp/$missxbellarose
Posted by: Missxbellarose - 02-28-2020, 06:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm 25 and pregnant. I feel helpless..
 trying to get away from my current situation to do better for myself and child. I'm afraid of leaving without a back up plan. I havent been able to get a job due to old tickets but cNt afford to pay them up front, my car was stolen along with all my personal identification and havent been able to replace one without the other and the warrants prevent me from getting a Id. I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place and have to get away from my situation I was naive to manipulation and now I feel stuck in a haze. I want to be a mom so bad and be able to be stable for my family. I have credit card Bill's I cant afford, medical bills apparently I'm getting to fat and have been told to stop eat and having to depend on sperm donor to support me unfortunately. im a high risk pregnancy due to subchorionic hemmorages. I can't stand the fact that I'm stuck where I'm at and know what I need to do. I cant afford to take care of my dog right now who is my service and best friend, I cant afford to take care of myself mentally and physically, I'm afraid of bringing a child into a toxic environment or being the worst situation at birth, I know that there are plenty of women with the same story and people who need help more than myself. just posting to see if someone would give me the chance. you'll be a blessing and appreciated more then imaginable.
thanks for your time 

cashapp/$missxbellarose

Print this item

Emergency! Only need $300 to help a great girl achieve her goals!
Posted by: Helpingafriend - 02-27-2020, 03:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
We genuinely appreciate you.

Here's the situation: 

My daughter's friend attends college in Reno. She is constantly travelling back and forth to Sacramento to work and go to school.
She recently over-worked herself and failed a class which she needed, to be able to enter the teaching program (her dream is to become a kindergarten teacher) She is a great human being and valuable addition to any learning center. 
She has seen where the problem was and knows what to do differently (as well as got a good scare).

The $300 is for:
$250 to take the class (which just started) and $50 for gas back and forth to give her the money (and whatever is left from gas will go to some groceries for her).

She didn't ask for help. We want to surprise her ( we would love to leave your name and info if you'd like ) and just show up and give it to her. She is otherwise doing amazingly and has a very bright future for not only herself but the children she will be working with. 

We've just spent all our emergency money (2 weeks ago) at the U.C. Davis veterinary clinic for our dog "Tundra" otherwise we would have given her the money immediately. 

Anything helps. We will be doing our best on our end to raise the money as well. 

Thank you SO much for being a part of getting this girl where she should be in life! You are awesome! 

May your day be one of harmony and happiness!

Chris and Selicia

donate here: https://paypal.me/SCruz1025

Print this item

Bills
Posted by: grace80 - 02-27-2020, 12:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in need of some money to help pay my bills. I live at home and it's embarrassing. My dad helps with some of my bills, such as my prescriptions for panic attacks, insomnia, mood disorder, and depression. My medicine is expensive since I don't have health insurance. My dad is getting tired of helping with my bills. I work from home because it's easiest for me. 

I have put in a lot of applications, but I assume I'm too nervous and don't call back. Since I work from home my Internet service is disconnected. Work has been slow, but when I was working I was able to make a  few dollars to help me  with my bills and medicine. Even though I had to pay full price for my meds I was able to. I have been going to the library, but I can only stay on the computer for 90 minutes. I want to be able to earn my own money.

paypal.me/delorissawyer

Print this item

Need help
Posted by: precise505 - 02-25-2020, 06:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Ill keep it as simple as possible, I need help seriously. Me and my fiance are in need of around $2,000. We are getting married and due to a mistake sending tax documents we wont receive our refund until it is too late. Originally I need more but we have decided to to cut cost and minimize our wedding. But we are still in need to pay for the caterer and for our honey moon. If someone could help even if it is until our taxes come in would be a blessing. Please help i am begging!!!

my paypal is: Precise505@gmail.com or at the button below.

Print this item