Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,331
» Latest member: CurvyCollegeGirl
» Forum threads: 6,329
» Forum posts: 7,179

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
ChatGPT Gratuit Peut Révo...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: BernieBear
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
The Impact of Safe Planni...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: KarenScuts
4 hours ago
» Views: 9
сайт Горящие Туры
Last Post: Kevinget
5 hours ago
» Views: 9
Security Box Assets Strat...
Last Post: KarenScuts
Yesterday, 02:55 PM
» Views: 38
Marie and Savannah are bo...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: XXXIKi
Yesterday, 01:05 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,493
Смотреть здесь Поиск туро...
Last Post: Billyerome
Yesterday, 07:23 AM
» Views: 54
промокоды на 1хставка бес...
Last Post: RobertBib
Yesterday, 05:40 AM
» Views: 37
1xbet официальный сайт пр...
Last Post: DavidCes
Yesterday, 04:41 AM
» Views: 33
Че, компаньон! Ты ищешь д...
Last Post: DonaldGreta
Yesterday, 02:35 AM
» Views: 38
Rufus
Last Post: Raymondtam
04-17-2024, 08:34 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 84

Very Simple Request, Just Want Soda And Cigs for a few days
Posted by: SimpleGeekAce - 12-12-2019, 12:16 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Look, I know most people get on here, ask for a lot. Cover medical expenses or help with bills.  Im just simply asking for a little bit of money so I can get cigarettes and soda till pay day this Friday.

I have a decent job, I pay my bills on time. But I've been struggling recently after taking in my little brother. He hasn't had much luck in finding work out here. So its a bit tough trying to make sure we both eat, bills are paid. We are both home bodies, so atleast we can be at home watching tv or playing games, and not going out much. Plus we don't really eat out ever, and prefer to cook our own stuff.

But its just been tough. We've made it through the past few months with what he had left over from moving, with me having to pay for a lot of our deposits for our apartment, utilities.  This will be the first check that we actually aren't that bad off on, but getting to it has been stressful.

So yeah, I'd just like $10 or so dollars, go get some smokes, some soda, and trying to make it till payday without too much more stress.

Cash App - https://cash.app/$smplg33k
*I have the card, so I can easily go and use this readily!

Print this item

Exclamation A Christmas Wish
Posted by: nmongkhoune18 - 12-11-2019, 11:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My name is Nichole Mongkhoune and I have two kiddos Sariya and Khamden. I feel super embarrassed to do this, but at this point I know I need some help. I need help paying off some debt and loans. The interest is killing me and I’ve gotten to the point where I’m drowning...literally I feel like. My daughters school fee is due in a couple of days and I don’t have the money for it. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up and I want to give that to her. I also have an appointment on December 17th for an ortho consult, because I’m in need of braces because my jaw is an overbite and I’ve grinded down my teeth and I’m still grinding with a night guard. I have insurance to fix the teeth, but I need braces first before they do so and of course I don’t have ortho coverage at all. I just want to get everything paid off...close everything and just be a better mother and wife. I’m just consumed with stress and worried. I want to do more for my community...helping my dear friend at the local animal shelters and having extra money to donate supplies. Doing more with the end movement which that’s something I’m passionate about stopping in this world (human & sex trafficking) I’ve been praying and the lord told me to reach out to you. If, I had one wish this would be it..to get out of debt and spend Christmas with my kiddos stress free. Thank you.Thanks for listening. I posted a picture of my grinded down teeth. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Best,[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Nichole [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]PayPal.me/nmongkhoune18 [/font][/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Sad 1yr old daughter needs wipes,diapers, food , etc
Posted by: mommy2vaeh - 12-11-2019, 07:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m a single mother who just aged out of the foster care system . I recently turned 21 which means all my assistance has been cut off and I have no family to turn to ... I had a car which i bought with the money I’ve saved and it was taking me to work so I was able to take care of me and her (she’s about to be 2 in January) my car recently got totaled and I didn’t have car insurance cus i was struggling a little financially already.. so you kno how that plays out unfortunately... now I’ve lost my job a couple weeks ago due to not being able to make it to work and my last check is gone and I have no reliable transportation as of now I’ve been looking for resources to help me and hopefully I’ll find some luck .. right now I’m just asking for help for me and her . Rent is due and we’re hungry and I have no one to turn to . please could someone help us. Thanks for listening . My paypal is paypal.me/mommy2vaeh
My rent is $868 after late fees 
Anything helps ❤️

Print this item

Would like 500$ for Christmas shopping
Posted by: SilverWindz333 - 12-11-2019, 06:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Me and my family are poor currently.
Would like money to help with everything.
Any amount is fine--500$ is the goal.

http://www.paypal.me/ShaneNielsen

Print this item

Please let this dark storm pass
Posted by: Mumof4soon5 - 12-11-2019, 05:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

PayPal.me/mwah87

Hi out there I'm completely new to this but also outta options I thought some kind generous person may help save me .
My mother just died suddenly also I have my 5th baby on the way.
We live In a two bed property where the kids sleep upstairs and I'm on the sofa.
I feel just lost my house badly needs doing up to a point where I'm happy and comfortable also so I don't feel ashamed when visitors come which is just mainly professionals is. Midwives lol.
I've just given up hope my partner suggested very rude things to earn cash but that's just added to my worry list .
Hope someone can prove the bad odds wrong 
Message me it would make my day to make friends and meet people who want to help me and my children.
PayPal.me/mwah87
Thanks people mwah X X X X X

Print this item

Sad single mother
Posted by: mommy2vaeh - 12-11-2019, 05:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m a single mother who just aged out of the foster care system . I recently turned 21 which means all my assistance has been cut off and I have no family to turn to ... I had a car which i bought with the money I’ve saved and it was taking me to work so I was able to take care of me and her (she’s about to be 2 in January) my car recently got totaled and I didn’t have car insurance cus i was struggling a little financially already.. so you kno how that plays out unfortunately... now I’ve lost my job a couple weeks ago due to not being able to make it to work and my last check is gone and I have no reliable transportation as of now I’ve been looking for resources to help me and hopefully I’ll find some luck .. right now I’m just asking for help for me and her . Rent is due and we’re hungry and I have no one to turn to . please could someone help us. Thanks for listening . My paypal is paypal.me/mommy2vaeh
My rent is $868 after late fees 
Anything helps ❤️

Print this item

Rent due
Posted by: Mts6636 - 12-11-2019, 01:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm a student currently studying in Malaysia,I need help with my rent since i haven't paid in 3 months. Anything is truly appreciated. https://www.paypal.me/Redking6

Print this item

Separated and need help with CC Debt
Posted by: Gorotica - 12-11-2019, 11:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I separated from my wife of 17 years this past June. We had been together since we were teenagers and realized we had grown apart. I took it upon myself to pay certain expenses at that time to ease the burden on her and our two children. I have accrued a small but substantial amount of debt. While I am able to pay on it monthly I can not pay it all off at one time. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm not someone who typically ask for help, so this is quite a humbling experience. This is the first time in my life that I feel like I am in a position of being overwhelmed and helpless. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

https://paypal.me/Gorotica1213?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Anyone able to give me a hand?
Posted by: Mariomarco - 12-11-2019, 10:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi.hope everyone is ok. I am writing this message in a very difficult time for me.. 2 years ago I had an accident with my van, and from there the problems start... At the moment I am in debt 20.000£
I work 6 to 7 days per week to keep everything in track, but is really hard... I will do appreciate every little help 

paypal.me/mariomarco13

Many thanks.

Print this item

Please help me for my Mother's Surgery
Posted by: sunilkp1983 - 12-11-2019, 09:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
   I'm Sunil. I live in Bangalore, India. My mother has been diagnosed with Ortho-Arthritis. I need around $15000 for my mother's knee replacement surgery. I'm begging since, I work in an office as assistant and earn a salary of $220 per month. Hence, I can't pay for the Surgery of my mother.
Please help me out immediately....

(X-ray of my mother’s leg as attachment)

Paypal: sunilkp1983@gmail.com

God Bless You, Thank you
Sunil

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item