Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,052
» Latest member: aligner_lrMi
» Forum threads: 6,205
» Forum posts: 7,030

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Элайнеры для выравнивания...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: aligner_lrMi
8 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
альмарель маг отзывы - п...
Last Post: JasonSub
2 hours ago
» Views: 7
OST to PST Converter For ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: adamgilchrist
2 hours ago
» Views: 8
What is the vilitra ?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: mw8647112
3 hours ago
» Views: 7
оземпик саратов
Last Post: Davidmob
3 hours ago
» Views: 9
иглы +для саксенды
Last Post: MiltonPhato
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 48
web postegro
4 hours ago
» Views: 14
Лагеврио инструкция
Last Post: Scottskaws
11 hours ago
» Views: 13
web postegro
Yesterday, 09:04 PM
» Views: 11
anydesk download
Last Post: Kennethadaxy
Yesterday, 05:32 PM
» Views: 30

Hashtrust / claim tokens once per day, site is live and paying
Posted by: whatmaybemaybe - 10-24-2019, 02:16 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

CLOUD MINING YOU CAN TRUST
We are the future of cloud mining, HTX is an ERC20 token, distributed among miners
holds hashing power can be exchanged to  BTC/LTC at no cost,
Mine HTX, do not trust us, trust the blockchain and the first decentralized token mining platform.

site is already live and paying, the more tokens you hold, the more you can claim per day, once you hit a certain amount.

https://hashtrust.io?mref=6074

Print this item

Best Level Up Investment $100 (free on sign up)
Posted by: whatmaybemaybe - 10-24-2019, 02:13 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

Steps to take :- Join site    :- https://bestlevelup.com/ref/dPg1

reply to confirmation email... 

click on claim free $100.00 ( yes you dont get to keep it, but use it to generate interest)

click on 'Investment' , Under Invest for 1hr, click on 'Calculation & Investment', enter the amount of $100 (you got free)

thats is , re-do after one hour,, or when ever you get 30secs free, you will get a reminder email , once it has completed its cycle..

earnings are small as first , but do increase, the more you re-do , also earn a few $1.00 bonus along the way , try it yourself for a few times to see..

https://bestlevelup.com/ref/dPg1

Print this item

Education/ prescription cost
Posted by: Dianne - 10-24-2019, 12:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Dianne I'm 19 years old, mom of a beautiful 2 month old. I am here asking for donations so I can go back to school have an education and be a better role model for my daughter. I am only asking for $5000 so I can go back to school and look after my daughter. She have eczema and I can't afford the prescription cost because I do not work. Before I got pregnant I was looking for work but had no luck, then found I was pregnant 4 month later didn't know what to do but thank god for my friend who help me out as much as she can. Thanks in advance xoxo Dianne.
paypal.me/Diannemills0459

Print this item

Music Please help me xxxxx
Posted by: A.a - 10-21-2019, 03:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hi, 

I'm a 22 year old, south african female who moved to United Kingdom in 2005 with my mother and brother. My father passed away when I was 5 years old, as my mum moved to the UK. It was both their decision to move to the uk but my mother was just making sure everything was okay for us to move. Unfortunately as my mother was returning home my father passed away, not knowing this my mother arrived back from the UK to the worst news she could imagine. We all made the decision to continue to move the family over to the UK for a better life. 

Which would bring us to now. My mother has decided after all this time over here she wanted to retire back to south africa this was a month ago. All of this was sudden for me, I live alone. Due to me and my mum not getting now when i was a teenager however once i moved out we become the bestest of friends, I finally told her everything, I went to her about anything and everything. I would move mountains and more for my mother. So not having her has been a stressful time for me. But even before that I've dealt with alot in my life even tho I'm so young hahah. I've seen alot things that I probably shouldn't of seen or heard at my age. It made me grow up quicker I guess. I was doing so well at work but things got too much for me. I lost my job. This was a few months ago. I finally managed to tell my mum before she left and she helped alot and it stopped the process  of me losing my home. But I still had to find a job. For the future. I applied I went to interviews and still havent heard anything back. It probably is my fault because with all this going on I lost all my confidence in anything and everything so maybe I'm not coming across as great as i thought in the interviews. I dont know. But I'm drowning in everything and anything and I'm at my last bit of breathe. I've had so many thoughts going through my head of ending it and being with my father but is just need to get through.. if I can.. 

With all my strength and tears I have left I am begging and asking in the nicest way possible for people to help me out and donate money towards my rent and finances.. just till I can get that job and be the girl i use to be again the confident one that can hold her head up high again and actually step a foot outside the house..

Please 

Xxx

https://www.paypal.me/alishaandries

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Mum and child
Posted by: Lisab5063 - 10-20-2019, 07:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hi all and thanks for reading. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I never thought I would resort to this but here Iam. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Recently I’ve fallen on hard times I have a child and I actually do work still the money is not enough. my daughter is in need of a new mattress not bed frame just mattress and some winter boots and a coat. I myself don’t have a winter coat but that’s not a problem at all as long as I can get Millie what she needs. I have previously been married which was a domestic violence relationship but I got away and now on my own with her. I am not going to play the sympathy card by going on about that no more just that I appreciate any donations into my PayPal account that you can spare. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I know also ill probably get some stick for this from people who don’t agree but this is my first time doing this. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Thank you to all xxx [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText][url=inlineattachmentinwkwebview-https://hsp.mail.com/http-service-proxy1/service/msgsrv-mailcom-mobile/Mailbox/primaryMailbox/Mail/1571596952559933218/PayPal.me/lisaf327?utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PPC000628&utm_unptid=5b755dac-f369-11e9-997d-5cb90192cb40&ppid=PPC000628&cnac=GB&rsta=en_GB&cust=5JJYTSH3BQCRQ&unptid=5b755dac-f369-11e9-997d-5cb90192cb40&calc=2fa0d261d8107&unp_tpcid=ppme-social-user-profile-created&page=main:email:PPC000628:::&pgrp=main:email&e=cl&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys]paypal.me/lisaf327[/url][/font][/font]

Print this item

Exclamation Being evicted I need help
Posted by: Fxll.princxss - 10-19-2019, 07:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Me and my cat are being evicted and I have no money to find a new place because I’m between jobs. We will be staying for a while with different friends but I really need help. I’m 21 and seriously need help

Print this item

Need help financially
Posted by: Kayy88 - 10-19-2019, 12:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I never do this but I'm desperate I'm behind on my rent and my newborn needs quit a few things I lost my job Sad it hasn't been very easy please help me out im only asking for 1500 https://paypal.me/KLopez873?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Help a guy out
Posted by: RobbyC1579 - 10-19-2019, 05:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My father passed away back in February 2019 and on top of that. my computer and trading cards were stolen last week. Any amount is good as long as i hit my goal of $500.

Print this item

Need help getting groceries and paying my phone bill
Posted by: sstrickling1 - 10-18-2019, 08:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In serious need of help with getting groceries. Starving right now. Please help.

Print this item

Exclamation Really need Help, So Frustated
Posted by: medypr79 - 10-18-2019, 04:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, Thank you for who takes the time to read this.

i hope you are in good condition.

I'am 33 years old right now, My business is currently experiencing problems, and I have a large enough debt.
I got the debt from a number of my businesses that failed over the past 2 years.
Initially I was fooled by my friend of 9,000 usd, and I had to find the money my friend had stolen.
And then I borrowed it from loan sharks at 3% interest / month,
I immediately agreed with the guarantee of a house letter, I didn't think ahead because the situation is very urgent and depressed at the time.
And Initially I was able to pay it but the conditions were unexpected, my business has decreased.

And now my debt has reached 17000 usd, I was very confused because I didn't know where I got this much money.
I really ask anyone who reads this for help, otherwise I will lose this house.
I live with my wife and my mother, and now I works for 300usd / month and it's enough to feed the three of us right now.
I was very desperate to deal with it and there are thoughts of suicide, but with suicide only got sin.

I only need 17000 usd to pay off everything and rise from this downturn.
Thank you very much for reading and I ask for your help.

God Bless You All..

https://paypal.me/medypr95

Print this item