Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,440
» Latest member: Favour Harrison
» Forum threads: 6,379
» Forum posts: 7,255

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
NestWorth, a company that...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: KeithReics
8 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 19
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 12
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 15
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: CurvyCollegeGirl
Yesterday, 04:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 127
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: DonaldApows
Yesterday, 01:45 AM
» Views: 19
Fresh news from a-p.org i...
Last Post: DonaldRath
04-25-2024, 06:48 PM
» Views: 22
Grandmother dog died
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Sierra
04-25-2024, 04:19 PM
» Views: 27
заговор на торговлю читат...
Last Post: PeterVeity
04-25-2024, 03:59 PM
» Views: 28
ссылка кракен тор
Last Post: KevinPlora
04-25-2024, 03:04 PM
» Views: 16

I am begging for help....please
Posted by: GracieAce - 01-02-2020, 10:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I lost my job and got hospitalized. I was abused by my ex partner. I do not know what to do. I made a loan to pay my hospital bills. Now, im drowning from my debts due to high interest. I do not have family and not so much friends. They left me when I do no longer have money. The loan sharks are harassing me. Please I am begging for help. Any amount would be a big help. I still want to have a good life this year. I want to fight for my life. I am suffering now from major depressive disorder and anxiety due to what happened. Please hope to find people here with a good heart. Thank you and God Bless

My paypal link is paypal.me/gracesantos20

Print this item

Struggling teen with debt.
Posted by: JadeAdoree - 01-01-2020, 09:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Angel Hi my name is Jade and I’m just starting out on my own. At first I was doing okay but then I was laid off from my job because of budget cuts. Now I’m in the hunt of searching for a new job but it isn’t going so well. Sadly to make it worse I managed to put myself in credit card debt of almost $350. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way that I have to manage my spending and watch my account more closely. Honestly I don’t know what I’m going to do if I don’t get a job really soon because I’m scared of the debt collectors. If someone were to be kind and help me out even with just $10 I’d be so grateful!! Thank you for you time everyone.  Angel

If you’d like to help my PayPal link is https://PayPal.Me/JadeAdoree 
Or my Cashapp is $JadeAdoree
Thank you for your consideration.

Print this item

Little help from you kind people
Posted by: ksemr - 01-01-2020, 04:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/thankyouhuman42

Dear friend, I have only one wish! I need 2500 dollars
to close my negative bank account. In my country (Croatia)
this is amount of money is to big for me becouse of
my little salary. 
That kind of your help is something that will make me and
my young family very heppy and give us a bright future start in
life.
God bless you all and thank you for understanding.
Happy new year and best wishes! Heart

Print this item

Work From Home Live Chat Travel Jobs $350,000.00 Free Funding
Posted by: JobJamaica - 01-01-2020, 12:33 PM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

Viisit

http://workfromhomejobs2020.boards.net/t...at-funding

Print this item

Embarrassed to ask but desperate
Posted by: Kittycat8919 - 12-31-2019, 10:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi anyone reading, I’m so embarrassed to even consider this but I need help. Let me explain a bit. This year has been tough, I had a mild break down at the start of the year caused by many issues (I suffer from endometriosis, asthma, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, work full time, raising my son and dealing with my husband) , this resulted in myself being off work for nearly 6 months although I’m fairly lucky with my job as I received full sick pay the whole time. I managed to get myself back to a state where I was able to return to work but it’s still a daily struggle. The one constant that keeps me going is my 4 year old son, I’m biased I know but he’s the most amazing, gorgeous, clever little boy and he is my absolute world, he’s the reason I’m mainly doing this. He loves his home and doesn’t want to leave.
my husband has issues putting it mildly. He’s had an alcohol problem for a while now and although he’s ‘functioning’ he has had health problems this last year, mainly seizures which has in turn resulted in job loses due to health and safety risks. ? this has been an obviously hit to our income and as hard as I’ve tried I’m now really out of options, as I work I can’t claim any so called ‘crisis loans’ as these things are only for people on benefits. I get penalised for working and don’t get any help at all, even with husband out of work according to the government I apparently earn enough to pay all the bills and rent and have enough to feed and support a family. I would absolutely love to see one of them try it and see how they fare. Oh and another kicker with husband out of work I’ll lose my sons 30hr Pre school funding so he’ll lose out on time there before starting school in September. This would also then put additional strain on my mother in law who looks after my son for me while I’m at work and he’s not at Pre school.
Im stuck for the rent money this month (£700) usually the husbands wages pay this while mine does the rest. Just this months and I’m sure we’ll get through, hopefully husband has work in the new year and we can get back on track scrapping through but surviving. Feel like I’m in a never ending battle sometimes  but I have to get through it for my little boy so please anything, please anything at all is appreciated.
Thank you for reading and thank you even more if you give.

https://paypal.me/CWaters89?locale.x=en_GB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Asking for help is hard :(
Posted by: kloram8@hotmail.com - 12-31-2019, 02:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’ve spent my whole life striving to impress people, my parents, teachers, peers and I’ve always seemed to care more about what other people think that what I think. This I don’t think is a problem, my problem is that I put other people’s needs and wants before my own to the extreme that I let two people destroy everything I built up in my life. I have a BSC, I played competitive sports, had a nice vehicle, nice things and I look at my life now and it’s all gone. I’m not even me anymore, I let my selfish ex use me and I was so blinded by trying to help him get his life together Because that’s who I am that I lost everything. My vehicle was repossessed, I lost my job, my parents separated and my dad who is my rock moved across the world, my dog of 12 years passed away, so I can say this so far has been the worst year of my life. I finally kicked my ex out of my life and am starting to repair myself but I’m in such a hole that I feel like I’ll never be happy again. I’m 2 months behind on rent, my alternator in my car is done, I barely have food to feed my Great Pyrenees, but after a month of being unemployed, I have a job but I need to make a payment to rent so I’m not homeless next month. I’ve never been the person to ask for help but when it comes to my dog wellbeing I’ll do anything. $1000 would get me right back on track but I would be so grateful for anything 
https://www.paypal.me/kloram

Print this item

Asking for help is hard :(
Posted by: kloram8@hotmail.com - 12-31-2019, 01:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’ve spent my whole life striving to impress people, my parents, teachers, peers and I’ve always seemed to care more about what other people think that what I think. This I don’t think is a problem, my problem is that I put other people’s needs and wants before my own to the extreme that I let two people destroy everything I built up in my life. I have a BSC, I played competitive sports, had a nice vehicle, nice things and I look at my life now and it’s all gone. I’m not even me anymore, I let my selfish ex use me and I was so blinded by trying to help him get his life together Because that’s who I am that I lost everything. My vehicle was repossessed, I lost my job, my parents separated and my dad who is my rock moved across the world, my dog of 12 years passed away, so I can say this so far has been the worst year of my life. I finally kicked my ex out of my life and am starting to repair myself but I’m in such a hole that I feel like I’ll never be happy again. I’m 2 months behind on rent, my alternator in my car is done, I barely have food to feed my Great Pyrenees, but after a month of being unemployed, I have a job but I need to make a payment to rent so I’m not homeless next month. I’ve never been the person to ask for help but when it comes to my dog wellbeing I’ll do anything. $1000 would get me right back on track but I would be so grateful for anything 
https://www.paypal.me/kloram

Print this item

The end of my rope. About to lose hope.
Posted by: Allicia7477 - 12-31-2019, 10:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mother of 4 amazing children. In the last year I made some very selfish desisions which I'm paying for today. In result of my choices, I lost my babies.. whom are my world. I for a very short minute turned down the wrong path. But quickly turned around. I know what's right from wrong. I got pregnant at a very young age so I never really got to live single wild and free..,but I am ok with that. I know my babies come first no matter what. DCS is the hardest to satisfy.. I am jumping there opsticals and doing everything I can to get my babies back. But my car recently broke and see I live way out of town no bus and it's so hard to even get a ride to the store. Let alone keeping a full time job. I honestly need my car fixed if I am ever going to accomplish anything even close to the states standereds. I have someone who can fix my vehicle but parts alone comes to $500.00.  I just don't have that right now. With my bills. I'll never catch up. Please if anyone understands and can help me .. anything will help. Please. I'm not asking for a hand out. I will do my best to pay anyone back. I really need help. I am stuck right now between a rock and the hardest place. My children are my world.. and I am lost without them.y world is falling apart around me. 
PayPal me  bssw.allicia@gmail.com

Print this item

Wink Struggling Young Adult
Posted by: JadeAdoree - 12-31-2019, 08:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Jade and I’m just starting out on my own. At first I was doing okay but then I was laid off from my job because of budget cuts. Now I’m in the hunt of searching for a new job but it isn’t going so well. Sadly to make it worse I managed to put myself in credit card debt of almost $350. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way that I have to manage my spending and watch my account more closely. Honestly I don’t know what I’m going to do if I don’t get a job really soon because I’m scared of the debt collectors. If someone were to be kind and help me out even with just $10 I’d be so grateful!! Thank you for you time everyone. 

My PayPal link is: http://PayPal.Me/JadeAdoree

Print this item

College Student, Help With Rent
Posted by: samkhart - 12-31-2019, 04:49 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I am currently a sophomore in college studying Public Health. This month I need help paying my rent for my off campus college apartment. I currently have a job on campus as a cashier however it only pays $10 an hour and because I am a full-time college student as well, I am usually only able to work about 10-12 hours per week. I want to try and work more but I am taking a lot of difficult classes this year that require a lot of my time out of class as well. Anything helps but my rent per month is usually about $600. Thank you for your time and consideration.  Smile
Paypal: PayPal.Me/samkhart

Print this item