Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,387
» Latest member: RichardTig
» Forum threads: 6,355
» Forum posts: 7,223

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Best room nuru in Manhatt...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RichardTig
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
кракен официальный сайт
Last Post: Herbertprode
31 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Че, приятель! Ты ищешь де...
Last Post: DonaldGreta
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
Great reading too XXXV fa...
Last Post: XXXVKi
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 23
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: rishu
5 hours ago
» Views: 49
I didn't mean to repost
Last Post: priyanka
6 hours ago
» Views: 113
broke retired, no money a...
Last Post: priyanka
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 122
What Is Azee 500mg Tablet...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: cofffee124
6 hours ago
» Views: 48
a hit man with escrow
8 hours ago
» Views: 54
Great reading too XXXV !
8 hours ago
» Views: 11

Help with Medical Bills
Posted by: notadude - 11-28-2019, 01:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi All,

I'm a woman in her 30's living in Eastern Canada. I'm sorry in advance for how vague this may be but for personal safety reasons I need to keep my information as private as possible. 

I've been working full-time for many years and throughout the last few years I have been diagnosed with what feels like an unending list of health issues that have made it more challenging to make end meets. I am currently facing about $1000 in medical bills that I am unable to pay. I have tried finding additional work to no avail and I have nothing of real value to sell. With the holidays coming up these things are being compounded and I feel at a loss.

I feel insecure about asking for help but I'm not sure where to turn. Anything would be of help. 

My paypal address is https://www.paypal.me/notadude 

Thanks everyone

Print this item

Please help, I will pay it forward someday
Posted by: Tmarie - 11-28-2019, 04:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Paypal.me/tabbyml

Long story short, I got paid today and after paying bills I have 13$ to my name for two weeks. Christmas is coming, gas needs to go into my vehicle that I recently had to get another loan on because my previous vehicle that I paid off went to crap and became undriveable. I can only work part time right now and I'm falling behind. Looking for a miracle. Thank you

Print this item

Help me I can't hear
Posted by: Nitanita90 - 11-28-2019, 03:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is shanita Harrison and up until 2 months ago my life was going alright. Life with my two kids an single parent with a descent job. Unfortunately I was struck by a car and rushed to the ER. When I woke up I could see move and feel but my hearing was stripped from me. Sometimes I can hear  echoes but I will not be able to regain my hearing. It's took a big toll on my life and my funds, my kids are with my parents and I'm trying to work hard to get back on my feet and not let this set back get the best of me. I'm trying to come up with 5000 dollars and would appreciate anybody willing to help.

Print this item

Smile Need money to feed my wife and son.
Posted by: LopezRo248 - 11-27-2019, 08:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently found a job opportunity as a legal assistant but I have to go to training for a couple months and it isn't paid training. Please, if someone could help me with $100 so I can feed my wife and two year old son for this month, I would greatly appreciate it. Once I start working, I will work as hard as I can with extra hours and all. Please, help me. Also, once I start getting paid, if we keep in touch I will pay you back. I just don't want my son screaming because of the hunger anymore, but I only have enough money for this week. Once that money is spent, I'm broke. My PayPal is paypal.me/LopezRo248
Thank you in advance for the help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Help a family this holiday season
Posted by: jessip92 - 11-27-2019, 01:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hello, I hope you all are well.

I'm not quite sure where to begin tbh, I just need some help while I try to get on my feet. I gave birth to my son in April, and a few weeks later was diagnosed with postpartum depression. It hit pretty hard - at one point I spent the night at the hospital and then was placed in a partial hospital program for a couple of weeks. My husband lost his job, and I shortly after. I had to drop college because I was having issues getting past the school's verification step, so I was not awarded financial aid (and now owe them $3,000 for the time I was attending). My husband works at one of our local churches, but he only earns enough to get by. I have had terrible luck finding a job, though I do have an interview lined up. I'll update and let you guys know how it goes.

Basically we are in a position where we can get by and buy basic necessities for our son like diapers, formula, etc. but we know we have some big purchases in our future for him. He's almost outgrown his carseat and the price point for a larger one feels kind of intimidating at the moment. I've also had to stop refilling my antidepressants to make sure bills are getting paid and the kid is taken care of.

I'm not asking for a ton of money, and I'm not asking for something grand like a big first christmas. The latter is a luxury and we'll figure gifts out if we can. What I'm asking for is some help to get on my feet and just breathe while I try to find work and get out of debt.

Thanks for listening to my little rant, I hope you have a good day.

paypal.me/JessiP92

Print this item

help me to go back home
Posted by: alexdobre - 11-26-2019, 02:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, i'm Alex, a 19 years old,first, let me say sorry for bad English, but, i'm here because i have a really big problem,i want to go home,because Christmas is coming,i have a really bad situation, i've come in uk for work but it doesn't go well, i'm paid to little and i can't afford to pay rent and food weekly. All i just want is to go back home with some money and to repair my house, because i live in a small village with my grandpa.Coming to work in another country doesn't go well for me, i'm in a deep depression now, and also i have a heart disease. So, please,if someone wants to help, i'm very thankful

paypal.me/Dobre241

Print this item

Exclamation Need Help ASAP PLEASE ?!
Posted by: SallyAnn2430 - 11-25-2019, 06:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Smile

I am looking for funding to purchase myself and my 2 young children new winter coats. They have holes & very worn down due to being old and they don't keep us warm anymore. With Christmas coming up and bills I'm struggling to keep everything paid up and paid on time and don't want to have to choose between keeping food on the table and keeping my kids warm in these cold winter months. Any help would be greatly appreciated more than you know Smile - Thank you in advance - paypal.me/SallyAnn2430

Print this item

Help please
Posted by: Prettyreal - 11-25-2019, 04:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Im in some need he some help with some food I made a post last night but I didn't get any help.so in asking again I not asking for alot just enough to feed four people for a couple of days. My cash app is $prettyreal3400 I'd really appreciate the help.

Print this item

Please help me Ive lost it all
Posted by: Mjloveschris - 11-25-2019, 07:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. Im not to sure about the proper way to ask for help but here goes. About a month ago I was in a bad accident that totalled my car.  Since i had only minimum insurance im left without a vehicle. I had to go back to my hometown and stay with a friend because when i was released from the hospital my husband took everything and left me with only what i had. Im actively looking for work but without a car and with the injuries i still have its hard. Im awaiting assistance to get the surgery needed to fix what tye car tore apart. Im not asking for a new car or huge sums of money. Just enough to get thru this rough patch. Make sure i keep a roof over my head and maybe eat. I know bills on my part are 400. But anything will help. I can even pay it back when i get on my feet. I don't have any family and im at my wits end. Thank you for taking the time to read this

https://paypal.me/MjlovesChris?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

One Last Car Repair
Posted by: Maddux - 11-24-2019, 04:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

My name is Lance and I am just looking to see if anyone has $500 to spare so that I can get my 05 Volkswagen Jetta it's last repair. I have been spending almost half of my monthly paychecks each month trying to keep her afloat and they said I have one more batch of repairs to do which is a new motor mount and fuel filter. After that, I will be good for a while and I can then start the savings process where I can get back on my feet. That is all I ask as I usually can take care of myself but I just want to get my vehicle up to par so that I can reliably get back and forth to work each day. Thank you for looking and I know a lot of people here need help more then I do, but I figured I would ask. I don't want to be selfish. Thanks again.

My paypal - paypal.me/maddux86

Print this item