Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,435
» Latest member: firstsupercarrental
» Forum threads: 6,378
» Forum posts: 7,254

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Не упустите вероятность у...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Richardgak
54 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
1 hour ago
» Views: 2
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
2 hours ago
» Views: 2
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: CurvyCollegeGirl
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 120
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: DonaldApows
7 hours ago
» Views: 9
Fresh news from a-p.org i...
Last Post: DonaldRath
Yesterday, 06:48 PM
» Views: 20
Grandmother dog died
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Sierra
Yesterday, 04:19 PM
» Views: 22
заговор на торговлю читат...
Last Post: PeterVeity
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
» Views: 25
ссылка кракен тор
Last Post: KevinPlora
Yesterday, 03:04 PM
» Views: 14
Check This Out
Last Post: MarcusMob
Yesterday, 02:29 PM
» Views: 16

Shot, Robbed, left for dead! Need help.
Posted by: yitm - 12-03-2019, 12:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi All,
I am an Ozzie guy far from home, no family and in desperate need of help. So, who am, what happened and why am I here?
My name is Andrew and I work (worked) as an Online English Teacher. I live in Santa Marta, Colombia where my five-year-old son Ian lives, thus the reason being here in Colombia. Now I have no idea if I will get any help from this forum, but as I am ''desperate'' so it is worth a shot (no pun intended).
On Thursday the 28th of November after celebrating my 57th birthday, I was walking home when I was approached by 2 thugs, 1 carrying a machete and the other with a handgun. Not being stupid I handed over my wallet and mobile phone and thought they would leave, I was wrong!
I was shot in the head and left for dead on the street. The sound of the gun firing alerted the neighbors and by sheer luck one of them was a medical professional, who controlled the bleeding until the ambulance arrived.
I was rushed to the hospital and underwent emergency surgery. In fact, I am very fortunate to be alive according to the doctors, it must be that crazy Ozzie will to fight for life.
Due to the two thugs getting my wallet, I have had to cancel all my cards with no access to any money until the replacements arrive, which last time took nearly 3 weeks. So now I find myself in debt to the hospital, unable to pay my rent on the 5th of December, or buy needed medication (antibiotics and pain killers) and that is what brings me here.
Currently unable to work due to the current appearance and pain whilst staring into the laptop. I am not asking for more than needed, just for rent for the month of December, to pay the hospital bill and buy much-needed medication. I would love to buy my kid a present for Christmas, but that does not fall into the desperate category, so he will have to miss out until the New Year.
Total cost in Colombian pesos is rent - 950000 pesos (USD $269.80), Hospital 1500000 pesos (USD $426.00), so approximately $700 USD.
I simply hope that the kindness of human beings will shine through for this plea and donate to help me over a very difficult time in my life.
I thank you all very much for taking the time to read this and hope I receive some help so that I can recommence my Online Teaching work and take care of my son.
Thank you once again and blessings to all.
Kind Regards,
Andrew
paypal.me/blackstump
P.S. So you understand this is not a scam, but a genuine plea for help, you can see some images showing the injury sustained as well as a photo of me and my son.
http://santamartagolfclub.com/help.html
[attachment=492]

Print this item

Just a break for a really crappy Monday
Posted by: Feewa62 - 12-02-2019, 10:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

A plea for a yummy hot chocolte treat for me and my wee man tomorrow have ga mummy and baby day  cream and marshmallow and a brownie 

That is all ??
I will return favour when u need 
Littlemisssofi@yahoo.com
PayPal

Print this item

Little Xmas help for my 3 boys (any help as little or as much pls)
Posted by: Feewa62 - 12-02-2019, 10:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please read 
Every little helps is greatly appreciated 
Jd  sports before customer service is a joke wouldn’t talk to me until my hubby had emailed which was twice and last night they spoke to me and tonight again needed another email (he works away)
Could honestly cry right now ordered £600 jd stuff for Xmas online yea loads (sounds mental) but We have 3 boys 
Last night 3 parcels cafe for the youngest and another 9 missing so when I called she said there’s probably one going to come this evening drivers probably just seen the one 
Nothing more came last night and when he left I went to tracking and he signed my parcel some weird squiggle 
Called them back just now and says it’s all delivered 
Now we have to open a dispute now which will take 28 days which he said likely I’ll be lucky if Xmas with delays ect 
Like I said could honestly cry the 2 oldest need Their stuff the age they are it’s expensive clothes trainers ect 
Wee one can easy get cheap stuff but older kids don’t have a clue ??

*edit**
It has been signed by someone else not my name 
Signed by a squiggle the paper is Hermes 
But tracking dhl 
Cannot get through to dhl at all

I need a £600 miracle by 2 weeks ????

Print this item

Help with food and household supplies
Posted by: Shortyblsd - 12-01-2019, 11:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
I am asking for help to buy food and for household supplies. Not asking for much but just to get enough food that will last for at least two months. I try food places and they don't give me anything really and no meat just little things. I will appreciate any help. 

No scammers please! I can't afford to be scammed trying to pay anything back. Asking for real honest truthful help from people that love too help and know that either way they are blessed and will be blessed in the midst of it all.  
Thank you,
https://www.paypal.me/Shortyblsd77

Print this item

I Have Over $10,000 in Debt Plus a Current Eviction Notice!! Please Help!!
Posted by: WillPayItForward - 12-01-2019, 03:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help me in collecting enough money to pay off my $10,000+ debt. This debt stems from emergency room care at several hospitals, ambulance bill, several surprise bills of over $250 from financial institutions & several other companies, and from the thousands upon thousands owed for student loans to the U.S. Department of Education. I recently received an eviction notice from my landlord too. Please help me with these financial debts I beg of you. The money you send me will bring improvement to my current financial debts; I could then pay them off (and I certainly will as long as I can get enough donations to do so). I could even use the money to pay for the rest of the tuition to complete my Bachelor's degree program; I only have a few courses left to obtain it but, these financial debts are in the way. Maybe the money amount you give could have enough for me to continue my education and begin a Masters or Doctorate degree program.  

Please donate whatever you can; any amount can help. I AM hoping that enough people donate to me like $10, $20 or more so I can solve my current financial debt, become a brighter student, possibly secure my financial future, and just improve my overall life for the better. My username is WillPayItForward because that is exactly what I will do if I receive the help [since the help I do receive I will use for improving my life (especially financially)]. With your monetary contribution to my worthy cause, I would better position myself to fund someone else's education or just to help them pay off their financial debts in medical expenses. I will put the photo proof in the near future of me helping someone; I could help several individuals in the near future and [if] whoever [I pay it forward to] allows me to post the photo evidence I will edit this post to show. If you donate in huge sums, thank you so much!!! Thanks in advance to everyone contributing any amount of money to help me through this.   paypal.me/Thanku4daFunds

Print this item

A CRY FOR HELP
Posted by: Tyshanwhitson - 11-30-2019, 07:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello There,

This is a cry for help from the Texas Assylum Camp. Vera Ngwe a single mother is stocked with her children at the Texas Asylum camp pending court

hearings for refugee status to be granted to them. She was involved in a crisis back in her country that took away the life of her Husband and since she needed to safe

the life of her two children Derrick and Sunita, she had to flea for safety using the dangerous road from Ecuador to Panama and Guatemala to Mexico. God being their

helper they arrived Mexico and succeeded in entering the Asylum camp through the Texas border.

Following the tight laws implemented by the president they have been

at the camp for more than 3 months now under conditions we all know are not good for the children. You and I understand that this children have a right to freedom and

education and most important a right to the community.

At this point, we are raising funds to pay a legal immigration team that will take charge of the asylum case in court

and get them out to freedom and papers so that they can finally be safe. I am happy you took out time to read this mail and any further information you need will be

provided to you.

At this time we decided not to publish their pictures for safety reasons up till when they are finally admitted in the states and free from any harm.

The

legal team is demanding a payment of $4500 to handle the immigration court case for her and her two children. This is the reason why we decided to send the random

email to anyone who is willing to help them. No matter how little it is I am sure they will appreciate and one day be able to say thank you.

We are collecting all donations through CASHAPP using the cashtag below.

CashTag.................$Flyloh

Name.........Fly Lo

Amount.......Anything your heart tells you to help them with.

Being people of  good will, if you decide to send in any donations please send a screenshot of the donation from cashapp to this email so that we shall save all and later provide to them

so that they can have a chance to thank everyone who supported them.

While we Thank you for considering helping the poor woman and children in advance remain

Blessed.

Thank You

Tyshaun Withson.

Print this item

Heart Donate for me and my babygirl
Posted by: amaliageo - 11-30-2019, 03:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone,my name is Amalia im 29 and i live in Greece.Recently i divorced and im now without a job or place to live with my daughter!im currently living withy parents again but they are also in very bad financial state so the only way for me now is to beg for money everywhere i can.My goal is to gather 2.000$ just so i can rent an apartment for my and my 3yo daughter.thank you so much and god bless you?My paypal is: paypal.me/amaliageo

Print this item

Mother in need
Posted by: Mominneed1976 - 11-29-2019, 08:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, 
I am here due to lifes cruel situations. I graduate in January with my bachelor's degree in Health and Human Services and then my life will be back on track. I have a wonderful job with the state already in place. My life is headed back on the right track but as of now, I'm battling depression and also so very tired of worrying all the time. I was married at a very young age and had my daughter at 16 years old. When she was 4 years old, she had a cieser that left her disabled. Her father's grandparents told me that since their grandson would not keep a job and sober up, they would financial support her until I got out of school but that i had to sign paperwork saying so. Two days after I signed that paperwork, they kicked me out and told me I would never see my daughter again. I tried for many years but could not get any closer to my baby. This past April, she contacted me because her father was not taking her to the doctor and she was living in terrible conditions. Ofcourse I rearranged my life and went and got her immediately.  To do this, i had to move in with someone else because I had just lost my job due to a shutdown. Now I have both my kids with me and I'm almost back on track but we need a home, just help to get in one and set it up. Living with someone has became difficult because it seems my children are always a problem. I can't have that because it affects them mentally. I have always helped others and never ask for help myself, I'm hoping all of my good deeds will guide a kind hearted person to me. I will gladly repay any help provided and I appreciate everyone for just reading my story. Thank you for anything you can do.
I can except donations through PayPal as well as other ways. If you wish to help me, please message me and I can share that information.

Print this item

Please make a world of difference
Posted by: Mominneed1976 - 11-29-2019, 07:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Donors,
I am here due to my lifes cruel situation. I am well on my way to getting back on my feet but I do not graduate until February. I had my first child at 16, I was married and thought I was okay. When my daughter was 4 years old, her father's family tricked me into signing paperwork that they would financial support her until I could. Two days later, he through me out and I did not get to see my daughter until this year. She had a seizer at the age of 5 that left her disabled and I found out this last April that she was living in terrible conditions. So ofcourse I rearranged my life so that she could move in with me. I had to move in with someone else to be able to take her in but I did it immediately and went and got her. For me this was a dream come true. Then I lost my job due to a shutdown and everything is now pilling up on me to the point of depression. I graduate in January with my bachelor's degree in Health and human services, I have maintained a 4.0 the whole time but depression from my situation is starting to effect that as well. I know this is not the way I have ever done things, I have always worked hard for mine but right now, I truly need help. I don't have a family who can help me and I'm lost. I just help need getting my life to survive until February and then I can do it on my own again. Please, if anyone can help, it would make a world of difference in the lives of 3 people.

Print this item

In between jobs needing a blessing.
Posted by: juniorrobbins93@gmail.com - 11-29-2019, 01:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm in between jobs I have a factory job lined up, but rent and utilities are due before I start work. I just need a chance to get back on my feet, so any donations would be very much appreciated until I'm in a stable position were I no longer require assistance. 
Thank you for your support.
$BaskinR0bbins

Print this item