Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,442
» Latest member: WendellSmarp
» Forum threads: 6,381
» Forum posts: 7,258

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Lavillsic
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
4 hours ago
» Views: 5
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
4 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,636
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 11
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 20
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 12
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 19
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: CurvyCollegeGirl
Yesterday, 04:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 130
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: DonaldApows
Yesterday, 01:45 AM
» Views: 19
Fresh news from a-p.org i...
Last Post: DonaldRath
04-25-2024, 06:48 PM
» Views: 22

Just need 300 (asap) for car payments
Posted by: guinna93 - 11-02-2019, 02:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My wife and I recently relocated from Indiana to Knoxville TN. We are just in a tight spot right now and all I need is 300 to make our car payments before 9am tomorrow (currently 11pm here) I know this is a long shot but I am just a desperate man. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all and God bless. 

https://www.paypal.me/aguinn69

Print this item

Seeking Redemption
Posted by: Reginald1 - 11-01-2019, 04:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

"In 1991, while hanging out on the Old Chain Of Rocks, Route 66 Bridge, with some people I had been partying with that night. I was a part of a crime that took place, where innocent people were raped, robbed, and murdered. I hate that I did not have the courage to stop the attack and I hate that I took part in one of the rapes.
I was convicted of two counts of First Degree Capital Murder and received two death sentences on April 9, 1993. I spent-the next twenty-three years trying to prove I did not kill anyone and arguing the reason I confessed was because of police brutality.
On May 18, 2009, I was read an execution warrant that scheduled my execution for the 12:00 am on 17th day of June 2009, by means of the lethal injection, through the use of the three drug cocktail protocol. I prayed to the most high for the strength to accept the will of God, no matter what God's decision might be. On June 5, 2009, a bird came and sat with me e whole first part of the day. Unbeknownst to me, my mother and father were pleading for my life with the Attorney General Chris Koster. At 4:45 pm that afternoon, I received a stay of execution.
After 23 years of struggling and loving support, my capital murder case was vacated on November 23, 2015. Where the Supreme Court Of Missouri, found a Brady violation occurred, where prosecutors his evidence that proved I was beaten by police detectives. On the 17th day of December 2017, I plead guilty in exchange for five, 30 year life sentences, with the possibility of parole and eligibility for immediate release. Now I fight for redemption among these good and bad choices".

This campaign is to help support the Justice for Reggie Liberation Project,  Caught-Up,under the wrong circumstance, 19 year old Reginald Clemons found himself on death row. With a police brutality appeal decision ruling in his favor he is eligible for release, humbled but with a heavy heart he can turn a page but the past can never be erased. Incarcerated since 1991, Reginald has completed I.C.V.C, Inmate suicide prevention program, I.T.C, to name a few he has earned over 30 certificates and is currently attending  (PREP) for St.Louis University thought a prisoner reform project. The funds will be going toward life expense but more important league counsel on Clemons vs Joseph Brauer, et al., caes# 4:17-cv-2739, were by the request of Mr. Clemons  all settlements will go toward the well being of the Kerry family. " This is the biggest part of my redemption and I pray for all the families involved and the victims I've impacted." Looking for healing with a hopeful future, Reginald is eligible for release in 2020. Grateful for the chance and opportunity to make a change, I thank you for your support.
paypal.me/justiceforreggie

Print this item

Poor man needs help
Posted by: randomduckdude - 11-01-2019, 03:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

i live on the street, I steal my clothes from the containers... Now Winter is coming and its getting cold. i have no warm shoes and warm jacket. Please donate some money to me...

My PayPal.me link is: paypal.me/JuliusKern

I want these shoes: https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/shoes-...tionId=ZFA

Every cent counts, please help me!

Thanks in advance,

Julius

Print this item

Temporarily out of work just need a few bux to get through the next two weeks
Posted by: SandPunk - 11-01-2019, 06:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Currently unemployed but was promised a job in two weeks. I currently just need a few bucks for food and new work boots any help is appriciated. 
My cash app is $PorkFacedKilla venmo @PorkFk

Print this item

Heart Help with father in law who has COPD
Posted by: carly.rrh - 10-31-2019, 07:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My father in law is the hospital in New Mexico. We are asking for help with travel expenses to go see him. He has been recently diagnosed with COPD.

A year ago, November 12, 2018, my husband lost his mom to stage 4 tubo-ovarian cancer it had spread everywhere but her brain.

We recently got married in February of 2018, He is 25 and I am 23 and I am a full-time college student and he works full time; therefore we do not have that much saved up for hard times like this.

We do live on our own and pay all of our bills without any help. Anything would help us at this time. It would mean so much to us if we could go see his dad. He worries very much about him since his mother has passed. 

Thank you so much for your time.

Print this item

Asking for help for my mom's birthday gift
Posted by: victoria.hawley - 10-31-2019, 04:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm not someone to ask for help ever but I could really use someone right now. Let me start of by saying Hi, my name is Victoria and I am a 21 year old full time college student. With that being said I don't have a job at the moment and I am just struggling to make ends meet. But I am writing this because I want to help my mother, you see her Birthday is coming up soon and I very sadly can not afford to get her a gift at this time. It's tearing me up inside because I really want to get her something nice, doesn't have to be expensive, even though she tells me that she does not need anything. It has always been me and my mom since I was born, my dad wasn't around, she is my best friend, my rock, and does absolutely anything that she can for me. I just want to repay her. I am not asking for much, i understand that money can be tight for everyone. Anything would be highly appreciated, thank you for just hearing me out and reading my post.

I hope everyone has a blessed day! 

paypal.me/victoriahawleyy

Print this item

Need help for rent
Posted by: Genay8811 - 10-31-2019, 01:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I am a newly single mother to 2 small children and I am in desperate need right now. My husband was recently murdered and its been taking a toll on us, emotionally and financially. I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress from some bills that I have and at the moment I am short on the rent about $500. This is all we have to lay out heads down and I cant think of any other possible thing I can do to get this money. I’ve exhausted all I could and anything would be greatly appreciated. I start at another job in about a week and I promise I will pay it back. I would be glad to go into more details, even a phone call if thats what’s preferred. 
I added a cashapp, my cashtag is $Ljhns487
Thanks

Print this item

May I ask for anyone's help?
Posted by: tinak - 10-30-2019, 06:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My precious cat (her name was/is Caramel) had been sick for five months
and I dropped out of college for her care. I used up all of my savings for
her food and checkups. On October 24th, 2019, she passed away due to
her sickness and I also had no money left on that (this) month to take her
to the vet. I am currently staying at a nearby gas station with no phone
and money. The owner here was so generous enough to let me borrow
his computer so here I am typing about my financial problems.
First off, I would like to payoff every penny to the owner here because
he helped Caramel's cremation. I do not have any relatives and am in need
of money for myself. The amount I owe for my rent was $776. If there is
anyone willing to help me, I would be very thankful. I am residing in
another country outside of the US so it is hard to get a proper job overseas.
Thank you for reading this. My name is Tina and I am 23 years old.
This is my only option for money transfer so I hope everyone understands.
Thank you and may God bless you. (If anyone has a question, please do ask.)

https://www.paypal.me/ktina91

Print this item

Could use a little help
Posted by: Ashvek - 10-29-2019, 05:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I've got to get new clothing as well as pay vacation expenses and need around 300-400. If anyone is willing to help out, please message me here or send me an email at ah8777@gmail.com.

Print this item

Christmas
Posted by: Shadybob - 10-29-2019, 02:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in need of help with getting Christmas gifts. I have 4 children. Ages 18, 16, 9, and 7. I am a single mom and dont have extra cash for anything. I have already tried to get a loan but I get denied every single time. Last year was awful. I couldn't get them anything...not even a tree. Which has the younger ones wondering if Santa is even real. They are already asking if Santa is gonna come to their house this year. It makes me feel like the worst mom ever. All I want is to give them what they deserve. Believe me, they deserve so much more than what I can do. Thanks!!!!

Print this item