Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,440
» Latest member: Favour Harrison
» Forum threads: 6,379
» Forum posts: 7,255

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
NestWorth, a company that...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: KeithReics
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Today, 08:22 AM
» Views: 18
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Today, 07:41 AM
» Views: 8
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Today, 07:01 AM
» Views: 15
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: CurvyCollegeGirl
Today, 04:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 127
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: DonaldApows
Today, 01:45 AM
» Views: 16
Fresh news from a-p.org i...
Last Post: DonaldRath
Yesterday, 06:48 PM
» Views: 22
Grandmother dog died
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Sierra
Yesterday, 04:19 PM
» Views: 27
заговор на торговлю читат...
Last Post: PeterVeity
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
» Views: 27
ссылка кракен тор
Last Post: KevinPlora
Yesterday, 03:04 PM
» Views: 16

College Student seeking help
Posted by: Ccrystal21 - 11-06-2019, 03:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I normally do not do this but I need help to pay of my credit card which is 500. I don’t know how I am going to pay it off especially when I only work less than 11 hours a week. If there is anything it would be much appreciated.

https://www.paypal.me/crystalchime

Print this item

Divorce
Posted by: akomar - 11-05-2019, 05:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I married a succubus in 2000 that has destroyed my life.  She cheated on me while I was deployed and put me into Chapter 13 bankruptcy.  I want to divorce her.  She has alienated my children from me and taken everything I have ever worked for.  I have nothing.  I need to start my life over.  I cant even pay the attorney retainer fee for a separation agreement.  She has my home, car and kids.

Print this item

Desperate mom trying to support family
Posted by: Skettiang - 11-05-2019, 09:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Several months ago, my very hardworking husband lost his job at no fault of his own. He has not had any luck finding other work. We decided we would try to start his own company doing heating & A/C, as he has been doing that for almost 2 decades. We did get some prospective jobs, but he is only an individual contractor and doesn't have anyone to help complete jobs. He recently injured his back and has been unable to work. I don't make much money, but I have been working as much overtime as possible. I still can not seem to make ends meet. We have three kids and 3 dogs to provide for, and are just really stuck right now. I'm behind on rent, just struggled to pay an electric shut off, and am behind on other utilities. I never thought we would be in this position. We have depleted the little savings we had, maxed what little credit we have, that is why i am here asking for a hand up. I have donated to people in the past and will be more than happy to pay it forward when we are in a better position. I truly appreciate any consideration and contributions.

https://paypal.me/skettiang?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Exclamation Car crisis
Posted by: bojja123 - 11-05-2019, 08:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I own a car that my parents uses to drive my sibling to daycare and school and now its broken and I don't have the funds to get it fixed so if anyone here has any spare money they could think of giving me I would really appreciate it 

Click here to donate: paypal.me/ckhelp

I thank you deeply for donating if you do from the bottom of my heart, and my parents and siblings would really appreciate it and they would too be very thankful  Heart

Print this item

Urgent - Need money to pay late tuition fees
Posted by: Nuno91 - 11-05-2019, 12:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear reader,

I simply don't know how to start this. The whole situation is just one big nightmare and if I don't get your kind and precious help then things will certainly turn bad for me.

My name is Nuno, 28, and I live in Lisbon, Portugal.
The problem that I'm facing is that I have delayed tuition fees to pay. Never had problems of the like before. What's even worse is that, according to the letter that I received today from my university, I only have 30 days to proceed with the respective payment or else it will have serious consequences (tax arrears).
I'm currently jobless and I don't have anyone to seek for help. My parents are out of choice: it would be a tremendous disappointment for them, that I'm sure! So I choose not to tell them.

The total is 538,20 EUR - a pretty scary amount for such little time.

Don't know what else to say or to do. I feel hopeless and empty. I've always been very independent when it comes to face my own issues, but right now I'm petrified, I simply don't know what to do...
That's why I tried this forum - to seek for help. If there's a little hope inside of me then it depends on your kindness. Any help is good, the goal is to achieve 538,20 EUR in order to pay my debt and to end this nightmare once and for all!

My PayPal link: PayPal.Me/NunoRamone

Thank you,

Nuno.

Print this item

Hi, I need £100 for rent and food
Posted by: Mikesheffield - 11-04-2019, 07:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

LHello all,

Thank you for reading. I need £100 ASAP to pay my late rent and to do a food shop abs I haven’t eaten properly in a while. I am out of work Due to chronic panic attacks and anxiety. I would be so relieved if someone could help me out, I can’t come climb uphill anymore! 

Thank you!
Sheffgb@gmail.com paypal

Print this item

Single mother need help please
Posted by: Warriorv0707 - 11-03-2019, 02:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I left my husband because of abuse.  I have 4 children.  We have had our ups and downs trying to get resituated.  I finally got a new job but it doesnt cover everything.  I have been staying with family vut finally found an apartment.  It is taking all my resources to move in and I am starting completely over with furnishings and have to get utilities cut on plus Christmas is just around the corner.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My paypal is warriorv0707@gmail.com

Thank you

Print this item

Longing for my own house
Posted by: Cj3 - 11-02-2019, 04:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am to of being homeless I would like to have a home of my very own.Can anyone please help me with this I need money to make this dream a reality.Donations can be sent to PayPal.me/Lorraine Dougherty.

Print this item

Just need 300 (asap) for car payments
Posted by: guinna93 - 11-02-2019, 02:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My wife and I recently relocated from Indiana to Knoxville TN. We are just in a tight spot right now and all I need is 300 to make our car payments before 9am tomorrow (currently 11pm here) I know this is a long shot but I am just a desperate man. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all and God bless. 

https://www.paypal.me/aguinn69

Print this item

Seeking Redemption
Posted by: Reginald1 - 11-01-2019, 04:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

"In 1991, while hanging out on the Old Chain Of Rocks, Route 66 Bridge, with some people I had been partying with that night. I was a part of a crime that took place, where innocent people were raped, robbed, and murdered. I hate that I did not have the courage to stop the attack and I hate that I took part in one of the rapes.
I was convicted of two counts of First Degree Capital Murder and received two death sentences on April 9, 1993. I spent-the next twenty-three years trying to prove I did not kill anyone and arguing the reason I confessed was because of police brutality.
On May 18, 2009, I was read an execution warrant that scheduled my execution for the 12:00 am on 17th day of June 2009, by means of the lethal injection, through the use of the three drug cocktail protocol. I prayed to the most high for the strength to accept the will of God, no matter what God's decision might be. On June 5, 2009, a bird came and sat with me e whole first part of the day. Unbeknownst to me, my mother and father were pleading for my life with the Attorney General Chris Koster. At 4:45 pm that afternoon, I received a stay of execution.
After 23 years of struggling and loving support, my capital murder case was vacated on November 23, 2015. Where the Supreme Court Of Missouri, found a Brady violation occurred, where prosecutors his evidence that proved I was beaten by police detectives. On the 17th day of December 2017, I plead guilty in exchange for five, 30 year life sentences, with the possibility of parole and eligibility for immediate release. Now I fight for redemption among these good and bad choices".

This campaign is to help support the Justice for Reggie Liberation Project,  Caught-Up,under the wrong circumstance, 19 year old Reginald Clemons found himself on death row. With a police brutality appeal decision ruling in his favor he is eligible for release, humbled but with a heavy heart he can turn a page but the past can never be erased. Incarcerated since 1991, Reginald has completed I.C.V.C, Inmate suicide prevention program, I.T.C, to name a few he has earned over 30 certificates and is currently attending  (PREP) for St.Louis University thought a prisoner reform project. The funds will be going toward life expense but more important league counsel on Clemons vs Joseph Brauer, et al., caes# 4:17-cv-2739, were by the request of Mr. Clemons  all settlements will go toward the well being of the Kerry family. " This is the biggest part of my redemption and I pray for all the families involved and the victims I've impacted." Looking for healing with a hopeful future, Reginald is eligible for release in 2020. Grateful for the chance and opportunity to make a change, I thank you for your support.
paypal.me/justiceforreggie

Print this item