Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,546
» Latest member: HarryWillliam
» Forum threads: 6,421
» Forum posts: 7,275

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
опен кейс шаблон сайта
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Bennygar
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
Fresh news from zp.space ...
Last Post: Spacerhich
4 hours ago
» Views: 25
Слушай, компаньон! Я в ку...
Last Post: Williamcok
6 hours ago
» Views: 35
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Williamcok
7 hours ago
» Views: 41
World of Warcraft website...
Last Post: JessicaS
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 54
cp loli
Last Post: Bobbytic
9 hours ago
» Views: 45
Easy Directory
Last Post: tizlander
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 127
шаблон сайта World of War...
Last Post: RalphVen
Today, 03:43 AM
» Views: 54
Братва, стоп-стоп! Ты со...
Last Post: DwightWer
Today, 01:32 AM
» Views: 56
Братва, стоп-стоп! Ты что...
Last Post: DwightWer
Today, 12:45 AM
» Views: 58

Homeless please help it’s cold
Posted by: Philipg99 - 09-11-2019, 09:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I lost my job and I lost the room I was renting because I had no more income. It’s starting to get cold at night and I really need help. Anything will help. Thank you.

Print this item

Exclamation Florida Family in Crisis Pleaseeee help
Posted by: Momma941 - 09-11-2019, 05:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[attachment=465][attachment=465] Exclamation I am from SW Florida.
And I have 2 boys who are 3years old and 2 years old. Currently we all have been going through our own personal hell because a very selfish, spineless person I was so blindly to consider a friend or even best friend oneday let me know how she was keeping tally of alli the nice things she's done for me and say pretty much that she was ready to collect on the one favor she'd wanted from me from day one to ruin her ex fiances life and sabbatoge his business page with a bad reveiw.
I thought about it after 2hrs of being guilted into it.. But i decided against it and offered to be they're for her in any other way and the moment i did that my kids and I became her biggest enemy from not sitting when she said sit. For standing up for my own personal morals and principles she then food something that was evil and not in my deck of cards that turned her evilness to me and my family ruined my life trying to take my kids removed from me. Putting a false call and then Getting me fired from my job. I had to make a choice that soon brought me to right now where I'm not able to afford rent. Through trials and tribulations i had to pay for excessive drug testing and go to court viciously and also to afford lawyer and not there lousy won't fight for you lawyer bc dcf isn't offsetting case plan isn't offering referrals they are trying to get me to surrender my rights and caused me so much turmoil. I can't lose my boys or being their mother and raising them. 
I had to get rid of my car and car payment and trade in for a bike. I have 4 interviews for jobs lined up and i have tried so hard to see if I can keep this roof over my head and pay my rent by the 14th of this month.... I will be able to go into court next month and reach an agreement with the other party dcf who motioned expedited tpr full of lies still makes me want to throw up. and finally bring my babies home. For good once as for all. I've given everything of mine that I possibly could please my rent is 1400 and I am busting my ass to come up with any of it. Any amount that anyone could chip in the better please......It will not go in vein. Thank u for helping however many people who have from this website. God bless u all I'm so scared just day a prayer and i may be able to come up with 400 of the rent for this month.. Im selling anything i can to keep this route over my head while waiting on these job interviews and court for dependency I cannot lose my babies everytime they ask me to take then home and the cries and the sadness just breaks my heart please help me keep this roof waiting for them the amount I've spent of private drug testing on Lawyer and classes twice a week to prior in a good patent had ran me dry and broke. Please help I'm doing the best i can.

paypal.me/JMPaintingFL

Cashapp/$HustlenMomma1

Print this item

Help with rent.
Posted by: trbo23 - 09-11-2019, 02:42 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I am a single mother of one in desperate need of help. I’m in danger of my power being turned off(it’s dangerously hot out)and of being evicted from our home. We would have no place to go if we were. I’m behind about $2000 right now but anything would help. If any of you could find it in your heart to help it would be greatly appreciated and you would literally change our lives. Thank you for reading. I have cash app $trbo23 and the same with Venmo $trbo23. Once again, thank you for your time.

Print this item

Exclamation HELP...HELP im scared i will die
Posted by: CiCi_Moon - 09-11-2019, 01:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

i dont know if this will get posted or what can happen, but i am asking for help, i am stuck in bad domestic situation that just keeps getting worse. it started off as just hitting and now i am scared i will lose my life,i live 2500 miles from home and have limited to no contact with my family due to his controlling nature. he watches what websites i go on and how much i use my phone. he has blocked most their numbers and text free numbers. i have tried going to places that help situations like mine they did nothing and when he found out it got worse. all i want to do is go home and as far away from him as possible and soon, please any help is help closer to getting away. i would be forever grateful and forever thankful for anyone and everyone. 

Paypal code

cashapp is $PrincessMoon3

Print this item

Need help with back rent
Posted by: trbo23 - 09-11-2019, 12:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my son and I have recently fallen on hard times. My hours at work have been cut drastically. I’m only getting 15 hours a week down from 40. The money I did have went towards the power bill as having turned off would have been detrimental to our health as we are going’s through heatwave here. What I had left went to food. I could deal with not having anywhere to stay if I was on my own but I can definitely not do that to my son. Im trying remain optimistic but it’s hard. If any of you could find in your heart to help we would forever be thankful. My cashapp is $trbo23

Print this item

Heart Help me get away from my abusive parents
Posted by: Vastinee - 09-10-2019, 11:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! My name is Samantha, I'm 18 and for my whole life I've lived with my abusive and neglectful parents. I'm petrified of them, I never know when they'll explode, when they'll scream, pinch, corner, threaten, hurt, insult, abandon me. I don't want to be around them anymore. They pushed me to 5 suicide attempts in my adolescence. I don't want to feel that desperation anymore, that fear. I'm in my last year of high school and I desperately want to get away from my parents and never look back as soon as I graduate. Any amount of money would be incredible to get a start on rent for when I leave. Thank you! Only help if you have all the money you need, take care of yourself first please. < 3

paypal.me/vastinee

Print this item

Wink New Company
Posted by: LunaKazumas - 09-10-2019, 12:09 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - No Replies

"I just secured my FREE position in one of the largest direct sale pre launch campaigns in the world. If you've ever wanted to be at the TOP and benefit from the wave coming, get your position right now! It's totally FREE! https://www.lockyourposition.com/BrandyP"

THE COMPANY
Modexus is a fusion of two words: “Mode” which can mean “a way in which something occurs or is done” and “Nexus” which means “a connection or series of connections linking two or more things”. Thus, Modexus is a way of connecting; specifically, connecting people, products and prosperity. Modexus was started by wildly successful entrepreneur Andrew Rinehart to help millions of people connect into a community that can assist them in improving their lives. Andrew is surrounded by a team of highly successful network marketing entrepreneurs and natural product formulators to bring the best of the best to this community.

THE BRAND STRATEGY
Instead of just releasing “me too” products to the market, Modexus seeks to bring UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE new ideas to an overcrowded marketplace. Each breakthrough released will be branded and given an identity of its own. Imagine having the ability to launch a NEW brand under the same roof every year or so. This gives entrepreneurs a never-ending story and enables consistent growth versus most companies where distributors get bored and sales go flat.

BRAND NUMBER ONE
The first brand Modexus will bring to market is LONICERA, a suite of products based on the newly discovered Lonicera Caerulea fruit. This powerful super-fruit grows only in the northern hemisphere: parts of Northern Japan, Canada and Europe, and has amazing nutritional, medicinal and wellness properties. Studies have been done on Lonicera Caerulea and this powerful fruit has been shown to be up to 25 times more potent in terms of antioxidants than blueberries and other fruits. It has also shown to help support cardiovascular health, immune function and cognitive health, as well as offering potent antioxidant protection and so much more. The testimonials coming in are astounding. Lonicera Caerulea will be the base ingredient in all the products under this particular brand. Modexus is relentlessly committed to bringing to market clean, natural products without artificial sweeteners, artificial colors or artificial flavoring. In the same way Lexus is a division of Toyota or Tide is a brand from Procter & Gamble, there will be several brands that fall under the Modexus umbrella; and you will have access to them all.

THE SMART PAY SYSTEM
Modexus will be seeking to correct an injustice in the world of compensation plans in network marketing and direct sales. In most companies, compensation plans are designed to reward the top 5% and create “breakage” for the company. The 80 percenters who are only looking for part-time, stable income are usually forgotten. Most plans require you to balance legs or maintain impossible structure requirements or both in order to keep money away from the 80 percenters who make up the bulk of the industry. At Modexus, we are releasing a disruptive Smart Pay System that enables you to gain access to seven fully compressed levels with virtually no requirements and no “hoops” to jump through. This enables you to sponsor one person and if they build a million-dollar business collect royalties on 7 compressed levels of that person's business without any further qualification. Unheard of in the industry. The Modexus compensation system has three simple components: Smart Start weekly bonuses, the monthly royalty system and monthly global revenue sharing. We believe this will be the most simple, equitable and fair compensation plan the industry has seen in a very long time, if not ever.

Print this item

Heart Landlord sold propert, no notice. Single mom. Need move in funds.
Posted by: Misswhois - 09-10-2019, 08:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name Is Hayley Ann. I’m a 25 years old single mother living in Ohio. I guess I’ll just start by giving you a little bit of background on myself and then I’ll go into my current situation and what I’m asking for help with. Well I grew up in a pretty darn low-income family, so I’m used to doing everything on a tight budget. I never need much to get by. When I was 16, I met an older boy and it resulted in me getting pregnant with my daughter. After being cheated on with several women and both mentally and physically abused by him for my entire pregnancy and the first 4 months of my daughter’s life, I left and decided that I didn’t need him. If my mother could do it alone with My sister and I than I could. When my daughter was about 8 Months old I met a boy and his mother quickly became another grandmother for my daughter. After 3 years, Him and I split but I stayed friends with his mother. Sometime later I ended up moving in with his mother so that Ava could go to a better school system. When she had to move out to help her son (My ex) pay for a house he bought that he couldn’t afford, I talked with the landlord and asked if I could take over her lease. He told me that he would rather just do a month to month deal. So fast-forward 5 years later, and I get a call from the landlord that he has sold the property. I asked him what would happen to us and he said he has no idea what the new owner plans to do and that I should expect mail or a phone call from him soon. Oh! I forgot to mention, my landlord didn’t bother to tell us that the house was even on the market so I had no idea until it was already sold and I later found out he has been working on this sale for 3 months. So I get a call from the new owner and he says that he sent out our 30 day notices and that he is just gutting this house and raising the rent on it too 1500/month. So, we now have 20 days and there is just no way I can come up with the 1200 its going to cost to move in 14 days, because I need to give myself a week to pack and move everything as well. So, I guess that’s what I’m asking for.
Money for the initial move. Application Fees, Back ground Check fees, first month, last month and a security deposit. Plus anything additional for the actual moving. Someone to help because I don’t have anyone in my life capable of moving furniture and money for a moving truck, Had I had more time I would have been about to come up with it.  On this short of notice, I just can’t. I want to stay in this city because of my daughters’ school. She has incredible anxiety issues that cause her extreme stomach pain and switching schools would be terrible for her.  Especially because, she would probably have to go to school in a lesser school system... If we can get this house, I don’t know what we are going to do, Our animals with suffer, Im in college online and wont be able to continue that. I work from home online, So that’s out as well. This will literally set back my entire life. So, I am asking for help., Swallowing my pride and asking. Will you help me?
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and I hope everything you put out into the world comes full circle.
P.s Sorry for the short novel.
No idea I typed this much until I went back and read it. 
Cash App: $misswhois
Paypal: paypal.me/hDeMaria
Email Is: Hayley.demaria.94@gmail.com Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Sad ¡ Please urgently help my family !
Posted by: Malxlv - 09-09-2019, 06:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am writing here to ask for urgent help for my family. We have no money to pay rent and we will be evicted if we don’t pay it by the end of this week. I don’t know where else to ask for money, I work two jobs to help my mom pay for the groceries and other Bills and I don’t have much to spare. Since my dad passed away my mother has been unable to fully carry on with her life’s , as she is often depressed. She fights hard everyday to give us what she can what she can. I have two little sisters and a puppy. We just need $200, I know it might be a lot to ask, but any dollar counts. Thank you for reading if you did. Heart

https://www.paypal.me/barbiedaddy

Print this item

Depression Treatment + Suicide Attempt Bills
Posted by: lucasmarquesxx - 09-09-2019, 06:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi guys. Few days ago i attempted suicide, but luckly survived. Now i need help to pay hospital bills and keep up with treatment.

Print this item