Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,543
» Latest member: kevinlevin
» Forum threads: 6,419
» Forum posts: 7,273

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Слушай, компаньон! Я в ку...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Williamcok
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Williamcok
2 hours ago
» Views: 13
World of Warcraft website...
Last Post: JessicaS
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 28
cp loli
Last Post: Bobbytic
5 hours ago
» Views: 21
Easy Directory
Last Post: tizlander
6 hours ago
» Views: 105
шаблон сайта World of War...
Last Post: RalphVen
8 hours ago
» Views: 32
Братва, стоп-стоп! Ты со...
Last Post: DwightWer
10 hours ago
» Views: 33
Братва, стоп-стоп! Ты что...
Last Post: DwightWer
11 hours ago
» Views: 33
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Juleigh
Yesterday, 11:06 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 315
Cool suggest?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 11:48 AM
» Views: 253

Tongue Help me please, I got my son into debts
Posted by: atinab66 - 09-08-2019, 07:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
My name is Vlasta and I am 53 years old, I have never thought in my wildest dreams I would ever would be on internet asking somebody for help, all my life I was employed, hard working and doing all in my powers to feed my family and taking care of my only son, but times are changing and I am in urgent need of help, not for me, but for my son. I am sorry for my english, it is not my born language.

6 years ago my EX husband made several debts from which he run off and let me and my son to fend ourselfs, I had debt on our house, credit cards and bills for water and electricy. With my job I wasnt able to paid for everything and because of these debt I didnt know what to do. Because I didnt want to lose our house I took huge risk, I asked my son to take a loan so I could begin my own bussines, restaurant. My son was 18 years old that time, third year at High School and in his early adulthood, he took a loan from bank, 22 000 dollars, buy accessories to equip it inside, to rent restaurant and to paid two months early rent to our renter, owner of the restaurant. I began my bussines, first three months were hard, but the next two months everythig was sort of working fine, bussines was going okay, people were coming and I was able to begin to paid for our house something, but the sixth month our renter told me he want to sell the building in which I had my bussines. I had to quit, sell everything to paid off our Chef and waiters. Because I lost my bussines, we, me and my son lost our house to bank and my son got himself in large debt. We went to living with my mother, to her flat. I was unemployed for five months, my son had one last year in school to graduate. Because I could not afford to paid these debts, it all got from 22 000 dollars to total 34 117 dollars. When my son next year graduated, he tried his luck to got himself to university, he was there for first semester, but because of these debts he had to go to find himself a job, he was able from his sallary, which he was helping me to pay for rent with my mother, he was able paid 8 529 dollars from the huge debt. Last year he tried to got himself back to university and he was able to began again his first year, he is studying Defensive management – Criminology, he wish to apply to Police department. His debts, only in name, are now 25 588.6 dollars.

Please, I am asking for help, please help my son, so he can begin to work for his future and not to work for mistake of his mother. Every penny (dollar) will help to begin pay it all. I do not have bank account, but my son created paypal.

Thank you all, all of you, for your kindness and help.

Sincerely

Vlasta

Paypal.me/tomas9510

Print this item

Rainbow Name and Gender change
Posted by: kiity-mist - 09-07-2019, 11:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I'm a transgender living in California. To legally change your name and gender in the state of California it costs a bit and I don't have to the money to do so. All the money I make is being put towards college I don't have enough to put towards the name change. I actually can't finish my college application because I need to change my name first. Its $435 in the state of California. Being able to write down the name I want go by would be amazing. Any thing helps though really, thank you for reading this and I hope you have great day.  
Heart
paypal.me/kiitymist

Print this item

No sob story. Just need help.
Posted by: WhiskTaker - 09-06-2019, 06:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m 25 and finally getting my diploma. Clearly made some mistakes in life. I intern 6 days a week as a pastry chef and after my shift there I work nights as a barista and if man power is needed I work on my off day as well. 
Financially am on my own, paid for culinary school on my own too.
I need $3,000 to pay off remaining debts, make things a bit more easier and overall just start a fresh slate. Hope I can get some help, it’ll be very much appreciated.
https://www.paypal.me/monroeffect

Print this item

Car Accident- cannot work please help
Posted by: Shelbywood - 09-06-2019, 04:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I usually never ask for help but I do not know what else to do. I have been working so hard, 94 hours a week usually. I lived in my car for three months and worked multiple jobs while saving to buy a vehicle that did not break down weekly and get a good place to live. Unfortunately before I even made my first car payment it was totaled. I’ve been injured and unable to work and ended up losing my job. I have a cleaning business on the side, if I can get into a vehicle again I will be able to clean full time and save my home and business. 
Please help me, I’m doing the best I can but I’m almost at my end.

My zelle and PayPal email:
Shelbyrebeccawood9@gmail.com 

Venmo 
@shelbyrwood

Thank you.

Print this item

in a hole
Posted by: terry7863 - 09-06-2019, 04:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

it has been said if you're in a hole the first thing to do is to stop digging, I should have taken that advice.
folks needed to borrow money I lent it to them, now I am in this hole they seem to have forgotten who I am and that they owe me money. others just moved into my home ran up the bills sat on their butts and they gave excuses instead of their fair share.
any little bit will sure help.
thank you very much.  

paypal.me/63tf

Print this item

Exclamation Please help me with college savings
Posted by: Thequizmary - 09-06-2019, 04:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m 18 years old and in my last year of high school. I’m trying to save up money as my parents can’t afford to pay for my college tuition. I’m a very hardworking student in all honors classes and I hope to become a computer engineer. If you’d so kindly donate to help me pay for college, I would appreciate it.  Heart

Thank you so much! 
-Marissa

My PayPal is:https://www.paypal.me/marissahon
My Cashapp is: https://www.cash.me/marissahon

Print this item

need small amount of money for buy a game and be like other kids (IM DEPRESSED...)
Posted by: Araminta021 - 09-05-2019, 05:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I really like to play a video game like other childrens,
but I don't have enough money to pay for one.
I only need 60 dollars to buy one.
I'm tired of just standing and watching other childrens playing games , I want to join them too.(IM DEPRESSED Cry ...I really don't like this)
hope you make me happy with just a little bit donation.
thank you.

paypal.me/AramintaA

Print this item

bad heart, need help
Posted by: Mia and John - 09-05-2019, 12:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is John and i have suffered 3 major heart attacks which have left me week and unable to do much at all in the way of work since i simply have no stamina and my heart is now functioning at roughly 35% efficiency. My partner Mia spends all her time caring for me thus making it pretty well impossible for her to work either. 

We are very simple people and don't need much but we do need help since SSI has turned me down over and over, we do get food stamps for food but we can't pay rent anymore, we have exhausted our savings and sold off anything we have of value, we have tried everything and have nowhere else to turn so we humbly ask for any help we might find to help us.

We desperately need $400 a month just to pay rent at the rv park we are in, more would be good so we could make some long needed repairs to our 30 year old motor home as well but right now we just need to make rent, we have no funds to move or a place to go if we did move and my health prevents us from just living in a tent in the woods, I often feel like i should have died when I had my first heart attack but Mia saved me and now she is just as stuck as I am and it breaks my heart.

Please help if you can, John   http://www.paypal.me/miabreedlove

Print this item

Sad Down payment for home for me and my kids to get out of bad situation
Posted by: monicalewis313 - 09-04-2019, 06:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I hate asking for help but as of today I can no longer do this. I am a 24year old mother of 3 and am trying to get enough to get a down payment on a home and move me and my kids out of theirs father's finally. I am on disability between rent paying their fathers car insurance, medications and just the rest on my kids basic everyday needs i cannot save the money needed to make that 2,000$s. We really need out as soon as possible. Anything helps Thank you .. paypal.me/monicarose313

Print this item

Help with car costs!
Posted by: kmo856 - 09-03-2019, 08:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Just need some assistance with getting my car on the road before I start work next week. $250 is my goal, any amount helps! Thank you in advance! 

paypal.me/kmo8560 

Print this item