Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,549
» Latest member: BruceAsymn
» Forum threads: 6,422
» Forum posts: 7,278

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Yellowstone Outfits
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Thewesternoutfitters
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,648
Help getting my life back...
Forum: My Request for Help
2 hours ago
» Views: 1,872
Brown leather jacket is a...
2 hours ago
» Views: 1,324
What is Fashion?
2 hours ago
» Views: 1,863
Не упустите возможность р...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DavidRen
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Begging for help
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Sierra
4 hours ago
» Views: 23
Aftercare Options in Eye ...
Last Post: RaymondVog
6 hours ago
» Views: 11
опен кейс шаблон сайта
Last Post: Bennygar
Yesterday, 01:33 PM
» Views: 73
Fresh news from zp.space ...
Last Post: Spacerhich
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
» Views: 67
Слушай, компаньон! Я в ку...
Last Post: Williamcok
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Views: 79

Down on my luck
Posted by: syrupazzi - 02-20-2019, 09:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day I will try to make this short and sweet. But as the title says i am down on my luck at the moment i do work full time but i care for a disabled parent and things are getting over whelming. I am having a hard time paying for bills plus food with unexpected expenses that have popped up. I am the only one working currently and its allot to take on. I am just need little help any bit will help me. Thank you so very very much. Paypal  paypal.me/syrupazzi

Print this item

Need $6 to avoid bounced check
Posted by: tammydog - 02-20-2019, 07:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have a pending charge on my bank for $10 which is putting me $6 short for my rent. This charge was accidental and I am going to try to get it removed today but my rent check can charge at any minute and I am really freaking out they are going to cash it before I get this charge sorted. If anyone could lend me $6, I can pay you back within the next couple of days if needed (message me and let me know). paypal.me/rileedawg

I'm a college student trying to pay my own way. Really embarrassed to let my friends know that I am so broke I have exactly enough money for rent each month.  

Print this item

Exclamation Fresh Start
Posted by: AGirl - 02-20-2019, 12:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently because £1500 in debt and am looking for a miracle. My job underpaid me drastically and one thing led to another, i needed to eat and i somehow am in 1.5k of debt.

I have no idea what to do and i am doing what i can to pay it back but i am always short at the end of the month and have to skip every meal for over a week, just eating what i can find.

If anyone can help in any way, thank you. 

This was never caused by alcohol, drugs or addiction. I despise all of it and would never turn to it for any reason.

Cashtag is £ARandomGirl (on app CashApp)

Print this item

21 yo girl from Romania needs help with rent
Posted by: alexandram - 02-19-2019, 12:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
My name is Alexandra Marinescu and I am a 21 years old Romanian girl, currently studying English and French at a Uni.
My dream is to travel the world, that's why I am studying foreign languages, in the hopes that I can apply for a stewardess job and for a few years of my life, travel the globe and see as much as possible.
I currently applied for a stewardess spot, but I am yet to hear an answer from the airline company. (I am seriously battling anxiety just thinking about it)
I am more of a secretive person, because I don't want people to find out that I am in financial hardships at the moment, mainly because I lost my part time job, one week ago, because I had a fight with my boss, for not being able to come to work on a day that I had an exam, resulting in a huge mess, name-calling, and in the end with me "resigning".
Anyway, I am actively looking for a job, but I don't want to worry my mom, that I have some financial problems, so giving that I am writing here, you can imagine that I am truly desperate.
Anyway, any amount that you can part ways with will greatly help me and I will be forever grateful to anyone that helps me out.
I will not post a picture of me however, because I don't want to blame myself afterwards for using my body in order to get other people's help, if you can relate at any level to me and can help me regardless of me posting a picture, it's even better.
Thank you very much and hopefully it will all get better!

This is my paypal account:
https://paypal.me/Marinescu232?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Help if you can, I don't know what else I can do but to ask for help
Posted by: PollyD86 - 02-19-2019, 10:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It’s so hard for me to do this, but I can’t think of anything else I could possibly do. I work a full time job that pays me around $370 a month. I live with my mother who will turn 60 in December and she’s still waking up at 4 a.m. to go clean a restaurant, for $115 a month, 6 days a week, twice a day. We’re doing everything we can to clear the credit we got - to have central heating in the apartment. Some of you may laugh at the amount we need, but for us it’s a lot – $2500. She lost her second job last month and we’re pretty much struggling to make ends meet. I haven’t been able to sleep normally for the past couple of months because I’m afraid of what may happen tomorrow or the next day. Will we be able to pay the bills on time, not even mentioning buying something little for ourselves? 
We’ve been struggling since I can remember, honestly. We live in a small town in Bulgaria where things aren’t good. When I was 14 I got my first scholarship in high school – $10 a month for good grades. I never relied on my parents for money because they didn’t have much. I picked fruits – not for fun, but to pay the electricity bills.
I never wanted to be rich, I just want to have a good night sleep with no anxiety, no depression, and no lump in my throat that makes me cry every time I think about this debt. I’ve been looking for a second job since last January – a distant job, a job without a contract, translating stuff, whatever it is, just to be able to get a little bit ahead. I’ve gone to interviews and sent CV’s to dozens of job ads, but I still haven’t found anyone who wants to hire someone who’s already working 8, 9, and 10 hour shifts that change from early to late shift every couple of days. 
I’m desperate. Next month is my birthday. I don’t wish for anything anymore, I just don’t want my mother or me to feel worthless. I can only hope that there are some good people out there who are willing to help us get back on our feet. I’ve always tried to help people however I can and I’ve always believed in good Karma, etc. So far, it hasn’t come back to me. If there is anyone willing to help us, your help will be greatly appreciated, however small it is! If I can raise just a fifth of the whole amount, that will mean at least 6 monthly payments for the credit. 
Thank you for reading just a part of my story! If you can help me find a way to help my situation, please do so! I will work at night, just as long as there is something I can do to get paid.

This is my link if anyone decides to help: paypal.me/Polly33

Print this item

2$PerfectMoney send project
Posted by: turboratur - 02-19-2019, 07:50 AM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - Replies (1)

Hi everyone
Please do this instruction to make alot of money!

1. Make Perfect Money account (http://www.Perfectminey.is)
2. Send 2$ to your account.
3. Send 2$ from your PM account to Nomber 1 person PM account in list.
4. Bring up Nomber 3 account to NO. 2 and NO.2 to NO.1 and write your PM account to NO.3 in list.
5. Send this instruction and new list by email to atleast 40 people.
6. End. Do nothing .

List

1. U7222801

2. U8455763

3. U18740902

Print this item

Help get my son into a good school
Posted by: Natalie - 02-19-2019, 06:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Single mom ! Trying to raise $500 to move my son to a school that offers sports !!! Please assist paypal.me/NStock977 any help would be most appreciated!!!

Print this item

Need funding help to relocate shop
Posted by: DashMad - 02-19-2019, 05:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, My name Ario I'm souvenir shop owner located at Tegal City Indonesia. I'm selling salty egg and souvenir since 2014 but after toll road finished in 2017 my costumer started to decreasing due to car traffic declining on old national road and now having 1 costumer per day could be called blessing.
I'm planing to move my shop location since rent about to expire but doesn't have enough money and i can't borrow again from the bank because i still have debt i'm hoping to raise enough money so i can move to new location near toll exit.
i needed at least 5K USD to rent new place for at least 2 year and pay moving company.
I kindly ask for help any amount you can give or share with friend or people certainly will be great help.

best regard

paypal.me/ariodi12

Print this item

It's More Than Just A Sport
Posted by: itsmorethanjustasport - 02-17-2019, 11:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I created It's More Than Just A Sport out of sheer passion for sports. All costs are currently coming out of my pocket, which makes it hard to make side projects a reality. Any amount helps cover the costs and allows me to make my dreams a reality. 

Here are a few dreams:
-2 $1,000 scholarships for two high school seniors who are going to play a sport their first year of college. The scholarship will help cover the costs of books, as they can be expensive. 
-$3,000 scholarship for a recent college graduate who is trying to become a professional. The scholarship will help cover the cost of any entry fees they might face, as well as living expenses. 
-$200 to create a professional email domain.

Any donation, no matter how big or small, helps my dreams become reality. Please donate to paypal.me/itsmorethanasport

Print this item

Rainbow Last Desperate Plea
Posted by: TroubledFemale - 02-17-2019, 11:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

If you have clicked on my post, then Thank You!

I am a 26 year old female who is seriously struggling with her finances at the moment. I am genuinely heartbroken that I have had to do this, but I am desperate. Growing up was hard. My mother had to care for me and my younger sister alone, as my father was selfish (although rich). My mother taught me to look after number one, and I now feel like I have failed her.

I am in debts of up to £15k and can see no way out. I work hard everyday to try and pay them off, but it just seems as though I am digging myself further into a big hole. I don't spend money on myself at all and don't have luxuries like many and would love the opportunity to know what it's like to get some new clothes for once. This has all come about from me trying to escape a violent relationship. Some days I feel like I was better off.  Undecided

The slightest bit of help I could get from a stranger could easily make my day/year/life. I would be eternally grateful of any help I can receive. Please private message me to donate if you would like.

Thank you so much again for taking the time to read my thread

Print this item