Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,513
» Latest member: Help2024
» Forum threads: 6,421
» Forum posts: 7,320

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: payalbatra
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 458
The site is outdated
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: yalani
Yesterday, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 15,019
Investing in Sterling Sil...
Last Post: adammsmth
Yesterday, 07:27 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
From Enthusiast to Profes...
Yesterday, 07:14 AM
» Views: 18
Specialized Car Detailing...
Yesterday, 07:03 AM
» Views: 14
Emerging Trends: Chemical...
Yesterday, 06:34 AM
» Views: 14
Gratis TV-Livestream: Hoc...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: tongtienanh
Yesterday, 04:36 AM
» Views: 94
Fresh news from spo.net i...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Boxerprek
Yesterday, 04:22 AM
» Views: 29
Dog Prednisone Energy - ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: etaletrixt
Yesterday, 04:02 AM
» Views: 20
Giày da bò lộn nam có thể...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: annettekirtont
Yesterday, 02:05 AM
» Views: 26

Anything
Posted by: Bacon - 02-16-2019, 08:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

PayPal.me/aarono285 Autistic agoraphobe with severe social anxiety with no way of making money needs help, no way of making money so any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for any help i guess

Print this item

Rainbow 18 Y/O In Need of Financial Help
Posted by: DanielNicholas27 - 02-15-2019, 12:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey guys.

My name is Daniel. I'm eighteen years old (my birthday was two weeks ago) and I'm struggling quite a bit.
I am currently enrolled in school, and I do not live with my parents. To be honest, they've neglected me quite a bit.
From my own "parental" feelings, if I had a kid I'd do everything in my power to make sure they had a better life than mine ever could be.

But my parents have always looked at themselves before me.
For example. I have poor vision, and I need glasses. For the past three years I've been rocking the same pair of beat up and worn down glasses, hot-glued at the temple of both sides because the arms completely separate from the lens part. And since having them for so long, my eyes have gotten worse and they don't help as much as they should anymore. I'll include a picture of them if I can.

I have tried to get financial help from the government multiple times, but they have refused me each time. Because I can still "go home" to my parents and have them support me. But that place isn't home, it's a place where my mental health rots away.

I need money for groceries, new clothes(mainly boxers and socks, maybe a pair of long johns for the winter), rent, a new pair of glasses, and possibly a refurbished phone(I have a little laptop, I haven't had a phone in three years as well).
My main concerns are clothing for the rest of the winter, which has been brutal where I live. It's been making me miss school, as my only transportation is walking, and I just don't have the proper clothing to be out walking around in the harsh cold. 

I really need help. The government has refused me any kind of help, and my parents won't support me.
Endless thanks for even giving this post the time of day. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
The world needs more people like you guys. Have a good day, and thank you for your time!

- Daniel.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile

Print this item

I NEED 1$
Posted by: turboratur - 02-14-2019, 04:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Please help me even 1$.
I am POOR .

my Perfect Money account :             U18740902  

Print this item

I NEED 1$
Posted by: turboratur - 02-14-2019, 03:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (3)

Hello to everyone

I am sorry .
Please everyone as much as possible to help me.
Even $ 1.
Jobs have been shut down because of international sanctions and government corruption in my country , the value of the national currency has dropped too much, I'm not beggars, I am an engineer.
An poor engineer!
Engineers in my country do not value, and only thieves and liars are worthwhile!
Even in my country, the PayPal account is a sanction!

Sometimes I even think of suicide, but I have a little girl and wife and I do not have to surrender, I do not get anywhere. I do not know what to do?

Please help me if it is possible even for $ 1 or 1 cent.

Please

My account number in PERFECT MONEY (PM) :

U18740902       :USD [/url]

E18174814        :EUR

https://perfectmoney.is
[url=https://perfectmoney.is/account_view.html?f=18740902]

Print this item

21 year old girl homeless, trying to get money for a couple nights at a motel
Posted by: bbygirl1997 - 02-14-2019, 06:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone, my name is Kenzie. I'm a 21 year old young girl. Right now I'm homeless and on the streets. It's just me and my puppy, Izzy. I'm asking for help with some money so I can get a night or two at a motel room. I really just want to sleep in a bed and take a shower. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Here's the link to make a donation

https://www.paypal.me/mackenzie618

Thanks everyone so much

Print this item

Heart Single mom of 3 desperately needs help
Posted by: CGreeno09 - 02-14-2019, 05:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I dont usually do something like this
I am never one to ask for help
But I am struggling to make ends meet
I am a single mother of 3 amazing boys
I have a part time job as a cashier due to 3 different schedules with the kids and their schools/daycares
But due to being part time my work has cut my hours dramatically 6 hrs a week at 10.78 a hour (you do the math) ive talked to my boss and supposably they are cutting part timers so much because they cant afford to pay us part timers due to low funding - whatever that is supposed to mean!
and even though they have cut my hours so much I still dont qualify for more than 30 dollars in reach up a month
I have 3 kids to support 
Rent to pay
Utilities to pay
Etc
I'm starting to fall behind so much that I cant even afford to buy diaper cream for the youngest
No child support because it's still waiting to go through the courts...
I'm currently over 300 behind in rent
And 280 behind in electric
Any and all help without degrading me as a parent would be greatly appreciated
I try and bust my butt for my kids and give them the best possible life they deserve because they truly mean the world to me
But times are falling hard and I am afraid of losing our housing etc
Not to mention my oldest has to use a nebulizer due to health conditions..
Thank you all for reading this
paypal.me/cgreeno09

Print this item

Financial help needed!
Posted by: kimmibear97 - 02-14-2019, 04:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Need help with my internet bill, food, and a newborn due any day now. Any help would be appreciated!

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8ccMo3SuVL

Print this item

Eye surgery
Posted by: Hanzmeister - 02-13-2019, 07:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi guys. I need financial help for my poor eyesight. You can read my full story on this link

https://fundly.com/juraj-s-eye-surgery

If you can't donate, please spread the word to your friends and family. 

One love <3

Print this item

Bills for eye surgery
Posted by: Hanzmeister - 02-13-2019, 07:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello world. Im looking for a finantial help for eye surgery. Myeyesight is very poor and i have tons of problems because of that. You can donate if you want to. I would appreciate that. But if not i ask you to atleast spread the word....

Everything you need to know will be on this link
Thank you!!!

https://fundly.com/juraj-s-eye-surgery

Print this item

Exclamation Request for help( 1500 needed )
Posted by: Tburke - 02-13-2019, 06:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello so I’m in need of 1500 by Friday i have bills to pay and my job is holding out on funds, and when i call or go to the office no one answers or wants to tell me why. Also my car broke down and the freeway and i really just wanted to give up because it’s like every single Time something is going good something goes worse every time.  I have already applied for a new job which i start on Monday but i need to pay these bills off so won’t get kicked out  i have no where else to go I’m all out of options . Please help me

My cashapp is $leahaa0

Print this item