Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,414
» Latest member: JamesFus
» Forum threads: 6,362
» Forum posts: 7,235

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Что скажете про элайнеры ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: aligner_jkMi
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
РЕМОНТ И СЕРВИСНОЕ ОБСЛУЖ...
Last Post: Garrettval
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Views: 31
Business ownership is dif...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: RobertElors
Yesterday, 09:00 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 125
Снизить налоги
Last Post: GeorgeCrime
Yesterday, 04:11 AM
» Views: 37
Бумажный ндс
Last Post: Ronaldvar
Yesterday, 03:58 AM
» Views: 29
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Yesterday, 02:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 104
Не упустите возможность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 12:07 AM
» Views: 30
watch out!!!!!! seriouslt...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: XXXVKi
04-23-2024, 06:38 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,809
Great reading too XXXV fa...
Last Post: XXXVKi
04-23-2024, 06:36 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 86
broke retired, no money a...
04-23-2024, 05:04 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 185

Heart second semester of college starts in a week. please help. \
Posted by: leandrearodriguez - 01-15-2019, 06:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Okay I've posted about this on here twice with no luck, so I'm hoping that this time something can come out of it. The next semester of college starts in exactly a week from today - January 22nd.  I currently have a college debt that I need to pay off before I can even register for anything.  It's $762; I attempted to register for classes but couldn't due to this surprise bill, that didn't come up until I tried registering for classes.  I have proof photos/screenshots of what it said when I tried to register, and of the amount that's needed to pay it off.  I have tried uploading the photos on here but apparently their size is too large to upload??  So if anyone needs proof of this please message and I'll send it.  I am 18 years old, and don't have a job as of now for personal, complicated reasons.  (Has to do with family).  I definitely don't have enough at all to cover even a quarter of that bill, so if ANYONE could please help, it would be GREATLY appreciated.  I'm just trying to get this debt out of the way and continue my education.  I really need help.  It's sad when you're the type of person to help others without thinking twice but when the tables turn, there's nobody there to help you, and you're scrambling to make ends meet.  I honestly wouldn't normally make posts like these, multiple ones at that, but I'm in desperate need of help.  Thank you to anyone who's taken the time to read this.  Even if you can't contribute, your prayers/thoughts would be appreciated.   Heart

paypal.me/leandreaarodriguezz

cashtag: $LeandreaRodriguez

Print this item

Life Hasn't Been Easy With Me, I Need $75: I Will Surprise Those Who Help Me Later
Posted by: BEGGAR113 - 01-15-2019, 01:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need $75 dollars, because I am facing alot of challenges financially. I know people don't like to give money to strangers, because they feel cheated or exploited. Ohers feel like the person, is a thorn in their flesh. There is a saying, that "Givers Never Lack". I do not mean to cheat or exploit anyone, by asking you for $75 dollars, which you have worked hard to earn. I am not the person who will lie, that he needs money for an imaginary operation or to pay his children's school fees. Please reward me for my honesty, even as I will reward you later. Please drop your contacts, so I can contact and reward you later. I am from West Africa. I am too ashamed to drop my bank details. Because I don't know who is reading this. Incase you are led, to donate part of (or the whole) $75. Then contact me using this email: isa_chrys91@yahoo.com. So I can forward my bank details to you speedily. PayPal is banned in my country. So I will forward my bank account name and bank account number to you. God bless!!!

Print this item

Heart Need help with my medical bills
Posted by: olivianfhs34 - 01-14-2019, 08:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi guys! My name is Olivia and I am truly asking for serious help. Around a year ago I was diagnosed with epilepsy. I am a sophomore in college, trying to work a full time job while paying for school and trying to help my mom pay off all my medical bills. I recently totaled my car and have not been able to afford to get a new one which in return made me move home. I am no longer able to attend my college because I cannot afford it and our medical bills are racking up late fees. I am trying to help my mom as much as I can along with trying to get on the right track so I can find a cheap car and return to school. Anything would help and be appreciated. If you decide to help me out I would be beyond thankful, I would love to surprise my mom with some extra cash so we can keep our home and pay off the last of my bills! Even five dollars would help tremendously. 

paypal.me/pleasehelpbegging

Print this item

Please help me, I don’t know what else to do
Posted by: KyokoJelly - 01-14-2019, 11:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Since my hours have dropped at work recently I am unable to earn enough to pay rent, 
as well as pay back my current debt to My bank. . 

I haven't been able to have any remaining money to pay for prescriptions, food shop etc in quite a while.
We have been having to rely on tips we receive from work. Which sometimes only amounts to £5 a week.

I have gotten myself into a state of depression and I don’t know where else to turn.

It may not sound like much to some people but I have outstanding payments of £2000 to pay and I am simply not earning enough to decrease this down to a stable amount.

If you could please help me, I would appreciate all I can get.

http://paypal.me/natalieesheppard

Print this item

Financial assistance
Posted by: Workingmegs - 01-14-2019, 05:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi All,

To be honest Im not really sure how to start this. Coming on a site such as this has made me feel like I have hit rock bottom.

I have recently gone through a breakup where I had been left in a financial position of struggle, due to this I have been living on rock bottom and from pay check to pay check. Sadly putting me in a state of depression and anxiety.

I have been slowly making my way back to a stable position as I have recently moved into a more affordable place and better situation. This has been helping my mental state until as of this week, I have final payments in which I am unable to meet, I have applied for extensions which would mean I would be able to pay things off which is more than do able but have been denied. If I do not meet these payments I will have no electricity or Gas.

I would be more than happy and willing to arrange a payment plan with anyone who is able to assist as I do not expect anything for nothing.

Please if you can assist in any way I would be so thankful

Print this item

Star Different types of donations
Posted by: violetwhy - 01-13-2019, 06:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello.

I'm 30 year old single mother and tying to get back into University. I owe them a bit of hundreds of dollars. I'd really like to move forward before Spring registration passes.

$300 plus I can start monthly payments for the rest while I'm attending.

I also have to put money back into my budget to pay my auto insurance while I've been using that allotted money for food.

$40

My Father passed away in August and needs a headstone. If anyone wants to donate specifically, I will put that amount towards the purchase no doubt about it.

$289

Thanks to anyone willing to help! www.paypal.me/whitesunflower

Print this item

Heart Help me out at this time . I promise I will be truly thankful
Posted by: Lora - 01-13-2019, 11:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Heart Good morning.  
I am looking for some help.  I work fulltime and have got myself into debt well when I say me I mean I was left with debt from ex partner. I have been notified that their will be a arrest on my wages and this is terrifying me . I need to come up with two thousand pounds . I have also been left without my car again I was stupidly conned into signing this away . Yes I had been scamed well and truly
 This is the hardest thing I have had to do to come on here and beg . I know more people are intitled more than myself.  I so hope some one here might be able to help me out . I can so a promise to pay back
 I would definetly want to pay something back or even offer to send some kind of gift just as a small thank-you. I don't believe you get nothing for free in life and don't expect it. Anyone who is reading this and think they could help or support me at this time I would greatly appreciate your help . I have a friend who is supporting me mentally and has given me all her paypal log in so if anyone would like to donate please do so at https://paypal.me/LMillar912
I would like to thank anyone who believes in me to help me out and I can guarantee I will pay something back or send a thank you.  
Thanks for reading

Print this item

Help A Girls Dream Come True
Posted by: renee_jaylee - 01-13-2019, 04:49 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! ?? My Name Is Talandria, And I’m A Current High School Student From Mississippi. My City Is Currently Rated #3 Under The Title “Poorest Places In Mississippi” According To RoadSnacks.Net. My Mother Is Currently A Single Mother Of 4 With Financial Issues(Due To Supporting Both Of My Older Sisters While Currently In College). I Currently Have Two Passions, Culinary & Dancing. I'm Currently A Member Of FCCLA And We Have Two Competitions Coming Up, And We Will Also Be Visiting Culinary Schools. The Fee Is Currently $3000 In Total. Majorette Tryouts Are Coming Up & The Tryout Fee Is $10 While The Estimated Costs For Band Shirts, Warm-ups, Dance Shoes/Boots, And Uniforms Is $4800(Minus The Rest We're Fundraising For). These Are Really Two Things I Want To Do, And Both Look Great On College Applications. My Cashapp Is Listed Below Seeing As How I Don't Have A Bank Account Yet. Right Now I Have Filled Out Several Job Applications & Am Waiting To Hear Back From Them. No This Isn’t A Scam, And I Don’t Wanna Be Classified As A Scammer. If You Have Any Suspicions, I Can Easily Be Contacted At Tjrenee001@gmail.com. Any Donation Amount Is Greatly Accepted And Appreciated. If You Aren't Able To Donate, Please Share To Reach Others, So I'm Able To Live Out My Dreams Before I Graduate. I'm Currently A Sophomore That Hasn't Been Able To Join Any Extracurriculars Due To My Mothers Financial Troubles. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

cash.me/$babydollt21

Print this item

requesting for funding for our community bakery.
Posted by: Queen - 01-12-2019, 11:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Fauzia from Uganda, I request for funding for a community bakery which is aimed at creating a sour've of income for house holds and improving the standards of living in my local community.
With 80% of the women in my community being illiterate with no source of income to have access to clean water, electrelectricity, food and good education for their children I came up with the idea of teaching them how to bake.
The products are sold and they get some oncomeincome. 
I request for funding to make this project for my community.

Print this item

Sad Broken Front Tooth
Posted by: Eahearn - 01-12-2019, 07:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I broke my front tooth and now every time I breathe or brush my teeth I’m in tears. I shopped around to every dentist near me and the cheapest option I found is $225 for a resin filling. My smile is the only thing I like about myself and I already deal with many mental health issues due to my self esteemed. Orajel Tylenol and ibuprofen aren’t touching the pain and I’ve i really desperately need help. My info isn’t paypal.me/edahearn Thank you Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item