Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,420
» Latest member: quangthang
» Forum threads: 6,366
» Forum posts: 7,241

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Baby-G BA-112-1ADR
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: quangthang
3 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Crypto trading
Last Post: ArnoldDab
22 minutes ago
» Views: 1
Что скажете про элайнеры ...
Last Post: sandrarbontrager
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 21
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: johnbabu
3 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 114
delta exploit
Last Post: WillieUnicy
5 hours ago
» Views: 7
keyless executor
Last Post: DustinSmisa
5 hours ago
» Views: 6
РЕМОНТ И СЕРВИСНОЕ ОБСЛУЖ...
Last Post: Garrettval
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Views: 34
Business ownership is dif...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: RobertElors
Yesterday, 09:00 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
Снизить налоги
Last Post: GeorgeCrime
Yesterday, 04:11 AM
» Views: 39
Бумажный ндс
Last Post: Ronaldvar
Yesterday, 03:58 AM
» Views: 31

Heart Help me out at this time . I promise I will be truly thankful
Posted by: Lora - 01-13-2019, 11:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Heart Good morning.  
I am looking for some help.  I work fulltime and have got myself into debt well when I say me I mean I was left with debt from ex partner. I have been notified that their will be a arrest on my wages and this is terrifying me . I need to come up with two thousand pounds . I have also been left without my car again I was stupidly conned into signing this away . Yes I had been scamed well and truly
 This is the hardest thing I have had to do to come on here and beg . I know more people are intitled more than myself.  I so hope some one here might be able to help me out . I can so a promise to pay back
 I would definetly want to pay something back or even offer to send some kind of gift just as a small thank-you. I don't believe you get nothing for free in life and don't expect it. Anyone who is reading this and think they could help or support me at this time I would greatly appreciate your help . I have a friend who is supporting me mentally and has given me all her paypal log in so if anyone would like to donate please do so at https://paypal.me/LMillar912
I would like to thank anyone who believes in me to help me out and I can guarantee I will pay something back or send a thank you.  
Thanks for reading

Print this item

Help A Girls Dream Come True
Posted by: renee_jaylee - 01-13-2019, 04:49 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi! ?? My Name Is Talandria, And I’m A Current High School Student From Mississippi. My City Is Currently Rated #3 Under The Title “Poorest Places In Mississippi” According To RoadSnacks.Net. My Mother Is Currently A Single Mother Of 4 With Financial Issues(Due To Supporting Both Of My Older Sisters While Currently In College). I Currently Have Two Passions, Culinary & Dancing. I'm Currently A Member Of FCCLA And We Have Two Competitions Coming Up, And We Will Also Be Visiting Culinary Schools. The Fee Is Currently $3000 In Total. Majorette Tryouts Are Coming Up & The Tryout Fee Is $10 While The Estimated Costs For Band Shirts, Warm-ups, Dance Shoes/Boots, And Uniforms Is $4800(Minus The Rest We're Fundraising For). These Are Really Two Things I Want To Do, And Both Look Great On College Applications. My Cashapp Is Listed Below Seeing As How I Don't Have A Bank Account Yet. Right Now I Have Filled Out Several Job Applications & Am Waiting To Hear Back From Them. No This Isn’t A Scam, And I Don’t Wanna Be Classified As A Scammer. If You Have Any Suspicions, I Can Easily Be Contacted At Tjrenee001@gmail.com. Any Donation Amount Is Greatly Accepted And Appreciated. If You Aren't Able To Donate, Please Share To Reach Others, So I'm Able To Live Out My Dreams Before I Graduate. I'm Currently A Sophomore That Hasn't Been Able To Join Any Extracurriculars Due To My Mothers Financial Troubles. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

cash.me/$babydollt21

Print this item

requesting for funding for our community bakery.
Posted by: Queen - 01-12-2019, 11:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Fauzia from Uganda, I request for funding for a community bakery which is aimed at creating a sour've of income for house holds and improving the standards of living in my local community.
With 80% of the women in my community being illiterate with no source of income to have access to clean water, electrelectricity, food and good education for their children I came up with the idea of teaching them how to bake.
The products are sold and they get some oncomeincome. 
I request for funding to make this project for my community.

Print this item

Sad Broken Front Tooth
Posted by: Eahearn - 01-12-2019, 07:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I broke my front tooth and now every time I breathe or brush my teeth I’m in tears. I shopped around to every dentist near me and the cheapest option I found is $225 for a resin filling. My smile is the only thing I like about myself and I already deal with many mental health issues due to my self esteemed. Orajel Tylenol and ibuprofen aren’t touching the pain and I’ve i really desperately need help. My info isn’t paypal.me/edahearn Thank you Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Help /advice
Posted by: Lora - 01-12-2019, 10:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good morning. 
I honestly don't know where to start or how to use this site. All I know is I need financial help for a bit.  I could go in to massive details how hard things have been and give you all my problems . However I imagine the people who do give yo others will read these all day long and not know what's true and what's not. This time and moment I am struggling due to all different reasons . Yes my own fault and being stupid and not seeing a scam and falling for it. My problem is that I trust to much and sèe the good in all when they are only out to let's say do me over and make me a fool. I doubt very much I will gain anything from coming here and litterly begging apart from having a feeling of guilt and shame . You might know the feeling the one in your gut that you feel when your nervous, ashamed, like you have done something wrong. This is my feelings now as I Write  this . I am ashamed that I can't provide the basics I'm not going to start using my kids etc for sympathy.  I need to get financial help to get me back to my usual self which was I could provide and had some spare finances.  I basically signed my car over to who I thought was trustworthy. I now don't own it and their is nothing I can do about it . I work full time but need transport for work . I don't expect people to just give me help through paypal.me/LMillar912   for nothing.  I am a kind honest person who I will put hand on heart  if you do decide to help I will do a promise to pay back or I would send you some kind of small thank you gift. I am quite crafty and spend time with my family making small items from candles bathbombs. Our favourite is to decorate stones with positive quotes on them and leave them in public places for individuals to find . I find this fun and believe that the person who finds these will.have a smile even for that one moment they pick it up. I would thank and send something to any individual who would be willing to help me out at this time. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have even taken the time to read this even if you can't or don't think I am a priority I still thank you  for coming on to a site like this to help others.  THANK YOU ALL.

Print this item

Photo Financial assistance
Posted by: Hendrixz - 01-12-2019, 08:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I got a visa to come work in the U.A.E on the 03/01/2019  and this visa becomes obsolete in 20 days if I don't enter the U.A.E
My names are chukwuma Henry and I am a citizen of Nigeria,my both parents are late and I have been the one taking care of myself and my family,I used to work as a drycleaner/laundromat until I heard of the job opportunities in Dubai, so I sold everything I had and used the money to apply for a visa,now on the 03/01/2019 I was granted a visa to come to the UAE but I have not been able to travel yet because I don't have money to buy my flight ticket which costs about $1000(one thousand dollars)

Please I need you kind hearted people to help raise this fund or preferably help me book a flight from Lagos Nigeria to Dubai.
Currently I have no hope of raising the money myself as I have no one to turn to and if I don't enter the U.A.E before 18/01/2019,my visa will be cancelled.please my dear people help me.
I can be reached  these contacts:
Email: madeforpeace94283@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+2348163930151
Tel:+2348085427235

please help me

Print this item

please help me build our own house
Posted by: decerie - 01-12-2019, 08:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm Decerie from Davao City. Can anyone help help me build our own home? I need to raise atleast 5000dollar to build a home, i came from a poor family. I have 1 daughter, i am separated so I raise my daughter alone. Theres a lot of hole in the ceiling, so whenever it's raining, waters getting in. Theres no solid wall on it, theres a lot of thing to do in the house if only i have enough money. So please i need your help you can reach me in my email address decerie121588@yahoo.com.ph. Thanks for the kind hearted.

Print this item

please help me build our own house
Posted by: decerie - 01-12-2019, 08:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, 

Can anyone help help me build our own home? I need to raise atleast 6000dollar to build a home, i came from a poor family. I have 1 daughter, i am separated so I raise my daughter alone. She's already 5 years old.  

Theres a lot of hole in the ceiling, so whenever it's raining, waters getting in. There's a lot of thing to do in the house if only i have enough money. Please I need your help you can reach me in my email address decerie121588@gmail.com. Thanks for the kind hearted.

Print this item

Need a reliable car
Posted by: 1pinkortega - 01-11-2019, 11:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
I’m a 32 year old Mother of a 4 year old little girl. I work 3 jobs to try to keep up with my bills and to support my daughter. My vehicle has recently been taking a financial toll on me and has currently stopped running. I do not have the money to fix it and no longer want to put money into fixing it.
I really need my vehicle to get around. I live in a rural area where this in no public transportation and one of my jobs require me to have a vehicle to make deliveries. I have no money in my savings because I have been putting so much money in to this vehicle.
I am a strong willed person and try everything else before asking anyone for help but I’m at a dead end right now. Not only that but this past weekend I felt like a horrible mom; I live in a rural area so my daughter and I had to walk about 8 mile altogether to get some groceries. The whole way there I was trying to explain to my daughter why we had to walk. On the way back she was so tired and she was telling me she wishes we had a car that could get us around. It broke my heart and made me feel like I am failing her. I have been working three jobs and it’s still just not enough.
Here I am now with a plan but need financial help. I plan on trading in my broke down car and putting a deposit down for a used but new to me car that is more reliable.
 I promise to pay it forward once I get on my feet. There are so many people that need that helping hand to get back on their feet. I want to help those people but I need to get on my feet first. Anything will help get me closer to my goal and we would appreciate with anything you can help with.  
Thank you for reading
paypal.me/Mommyandme2014

Print this item

Need help with appliance
Posted by: Mammajoojoo50 - 01-11-2019, 10:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To Whom it may concern:

I am not asking for financial assistance. I am asking for a Refrigerator. Mine has broken after 16 years of service. My son and I recieve SSI and cannot afford a new one. Someone please help. No meetings needed just let me know where and when to pick up. Thank you!

Print this item