Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,422
» Latest member: Williamjoums
» Forum threads: 7,015
» Forum posts: 7,927

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Looking For A Little Help
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: AnnaKi
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 766
Local Yamhill county Oreg...
Forum: My Request for Help
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 65
Provigil paypal - vdjrph...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: italetjpqi
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ювелирные весы карманные
Last Post: LutherKnido
Yesterday, 11:20 AM
» Views: 24
автозвук купить
Last Post: JamesCoile
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
» Views: 24
I JUST GOT SCAMMED
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Yesterday, 09:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,471
постоянный дефектоскоп бе...
Last Post: Charlieclimi
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
» Views: 23
What is the best idea for...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: janbir
Yesterday, 06:31 AM
» Views: 28
Prime Сasual Dating - Rea...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: tizlander
Yesterday, 05:38 AM
» Views: 18
Buy Vermact 12 mg Tablet ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: sofiamedison0211
Yesterday, 04:07 AM
» Views: 30

Sad ➡️NEED FINANCIAL HELP TO MY CHILD
Posted by: constantine_92 - 03-07-2019, 02:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

please, I need financial help, I need money to meet the needs of my child, every night he cries to drink milk, I beg for your help, me please.

copy this link.  https://www.paypal.me/bangbenjol
[img=10x10]paypal.me/bangbenjol[/img][email=paypal.me/bangbenjol]paypal[/email]

Print this item

I have made many mistakes in my life.
Posted by: wr77 - 03-06-2019, 08:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. As I wrote in the topic. I have made many mistakes in my life. Now I working hard to fix them.. I have financial problems, and need about 2000 EUR. It would save me and my family from even greater problems.

I am asking for small payments to my PayPal account
wr77@interia.pl

Thank you very much in advance,

Print this item

Cry for help
Posted by: Mzdaizy123 - 03-06-2019, 02:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I'm requesting help because my kids and I are homeless and we have nowhere to go. I need help getting them In a warm a safe home. We are sleeping in my car and it's not safe. Can somebody please help me.

Print this item

Urgent help is needed!
Posted by: Proexxe - 03-06-2019, 11:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

So I was made redundant from my job and I dont have an income anymore, im doing a spare time job but its not enough to cover my expenses that I have, im a month late on rent and if i dont pay up my rent money within 30 days i will be trown out of my appartment. 
Any donations would be extremely helpful and i will be extremely grateful!

My paypal me is http://www.paypal.me/proexxe

Print this item

Heart We don't want to be homeless.
Posted by: Kimibee - 03-06-2019, 03:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We renovated my grandmother's house and moved in with her with my family.  My kids and myself. I sunk a lot of money to make the old house a home again. Her health is starting to decline and if anything happens to her, including going into the nursing home, the nursing home will force the family to sell the house for what is owed on it. 
Because of my divorce, my credit is low from my ex accumulated debt. I am not eligible for a loan large enough to buy the house. 
Yes, I am worried about her health and wish her years of a happy life, but I'm so scared that something's going to happen and my kids and I will be homeless.. I need to secure our future before anything happens.
paypal.me/kimberlyjackson222

Print this item

Struggling College Student
Posted by: Jazzybear101 - 03-06-2019, 12:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a college student who is in deep, deep, deep financial trouble. I have two credit cards that I am over $1500 in total. I have recently had to stop working due to my studies being more important. I am a very strict on myself about my grades, because education is most valuable thing in the world that no one can take away from you. My family is currently on the other side of the country, as I was fortunate enough to receive a scholarship to help with my studies in Alabama. I did have a job for a brief time that we as getting me by, but I noticed that my grades were suffering because of this. I chose the best option for myself and left that job when they could not work with my school schedule anymore. If any proof is needed I am more than willing to give that information. Please please please look into your heart to help. 
Cash app: $dearnicole
Paypal: https://paypal.me/jwallace2?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

I just want to be a Mum
Posted by: scarlettjade - 03-05-2019, 05:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

https://www.gofundme.com/i-want-to-start-a-family

I cannot manage my finances on my current wages as loan payments take 3/4 of it and I still need to pay rent and make car payments.
I need dental surgery that I cannot afford and I worry at night and cannot sleep in fear that I randomly need a new tyre or something and need to take out another loan.
I just need a little help getting my finances back to square one. 
God bless and thank you for reading x

Print this item

Pretty simple
Posted by: Neesabg - 03-05-2019, 08:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Ive gone backwards instead of forwards since leaving controlling husband. Over life a little, tired of being incredibly independent yet getting nowhere. Need help clearing my debts and getting a passport.

Http://paypal.me/neesabg

#nursing #brokelife #childsupport #needtoescape

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

19 Years old, I had to drop out
Posted by: HumbleSpirit17 - 03-05-2019, 07:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am 19 years old and my life is on the line I am in need of $10,500 to pay Union county Or I will go to jail. I don’t have a record I was in college but things took a turn for the worst. I was involved In a terrible car wreck and in March they  are there threating to suspend my license and take me to jail. I have never been to jail, and I have a clean record please help please

Print this item

gouv make my life a nightmare
Posted by: mcperras123 - 03-05-2019, 06:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

need 1500$ for a  gouverment debt, probleme with gouv , they owe me money and i have a debt with them. now they sized my bank account.  with 3 kids(daycare, food, diapers) i dont know how i going to make it until the problem is solved. please help me

Print this item