Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,422
» Latest member: Williamjoums
» Forum threads: 7,015
» Forum posts: 7,927

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Looking For A Little Help
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: AnnaKi
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 764
Local Yamhill county Oreg...
Forum: My Request for Help
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 62
Provigil paypal - vdjrph...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: italetjpqi
8 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ювелирные весы карманные
Last Post: LutherKnido
Yesterday, 11:20 AM
» Views: 23
автозвук купить
Last Post: JamesCoile
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
» Views: 23
I JUST GOT SCAMMED
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Yesterday, 09:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,471
постоянный дефектоскоп бе...
Last Post: Charlieclimi
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
» Views: 22
What is the best idea for...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: janbir
Yesterday, 06:31 AM
» Views: 28
Prime Сasual Dating - Rea...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: tizlander
Yesterday, 05:38 AM
» Views: 18
Buy Vermact 12 mg Tablet ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: sofiamedison0211
Yesterday, 04:07 AM
» Views: 29

Please help me get my life back together
Posted by: sperry - 03-05-2019, 02:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, thank you for taking time out to read this. I'm in a really bad situation now and I'm scraping by to survive every day. Struggling to keep up with medical bills and daily living, I barely have enough to start anything. I'm also in a huge debt as well. I tried to start up a business but unfortunately it failed and I'm left in a ditch as well, I'm hoping that a kind soul here will be able to help me get my life back together and to have enough to get by every day without feeling hungry or not having enough nutrients which leads to me feeling tired all the time. I really wish that I will not fall sick under such circumstances and to incur even more medical bills as well... thank you to anyone that funds me. I really sincerely thank you.

Fund me @ paypal.me/ibsprn

Print this item

Exclamation Medical Woes
Posted by: Angie75 - 03-05-2019, 02:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm not sure where to begin...

I spent all of my savings on moving out from my abusive parents home and while my job pays $14/hr it still isn't enough to pay all of my bills. And I need some medical procedures done that I can't even begin to think about. My job is horrible and depressing, I want to quit but I can't find anything else that will even pay what I'm making now. 

I won't ask for a certain amount but that would be thousands, whatever anyone is willing to give will be extremely appreciated. Please consider helping me out if you can. Thank you. 

https://paypal.me/freebeg75?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Bug Need help so me and girlfriend can leave abusive home
Posted by: shortfall - 03-04-2019, 08:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 2 years now and have been living at her mothers house for one. Her mother is abusive to her and is very controlling. As a minor, she’s been kicked out multiple times, has been threatened, manipulated, emotionally and phisically abused to the point she tried to commit suicide. We aren’t trying to gather money so we can move away hopefully with a roomate. We want to not have contact with her mother after we move away. Right now it’s the only place we can stay. We are now old enough to move, but we just cant come up with the rest of the funds it takes to put a down payment on a cheap apartment. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Thank you for reading. I didn’t think we would have to come here, but we don’t have any other place to go. Our family won’t help us, as their funds are tight too. We just want to get out of here and go to a place where we can start vocational school together. [/font][/font]

Print this item

Help to buy an engament ring and rent
Posted by: mick007 - 03-04-2019, 12:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

I’m Michael by name, 28yrs old, Nigerian by nationality but live in Germany. I’m Christian by religion.
Here in Germany I am a refugee for 2yrs now.

I fell in love with a German girl and she’s in love with me as well. Her parents don’t want us to be together and she’s planning moving out of the house cos we both planned to go get an apartment to start our life together and get married. She’s searching for a Job at the moment and while I’m going to language school to study German.

Please I need financial help to buy her an engagement ring. My budget for the ring is €400 Euros but I have saved 50 from my social benefit money.
I really love this girl and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She has been through hell with me since our day 1 together and now we’re gonna be 2yrs together by June. 

I will appreciate it if you help me with any amount to save up to buy this beautiful ring to propose to her and save up to rent an apartment.

Thanks a lot.

God bless you.

Print this item

Single mother with disabled mom a getting car repod electric shut off
Posted by: Scorpi083 - 03-03-2019, 11:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I am new... I found this from a Google search... Last resort I guess .I am a single mother, newly single, who is taking care of My disabled mother as well. Bc my mother needs 24 hour care I lost my job. Waiting to hear back on getting paid for her. I have 3 lugs. One is 2 .So it's hard to leave the house for meant hours at a time to work .Our electric is due to get shutb of first thing in the morning and my car alsoabout to get repossessed .I have tried it all and am at my limit .About to give up. Ic didn't know if there are real people out there willing to help complete stangers.. I have never experienced that before. But at this point I dont have much to lose. I also have to find a new house bc my rental sold. So if there are real people out there willing to help.... Anything anything at all would help and be so appreciated. Thank you .

PayPal.me/Scorpi083

Print this item

Request for help!
Posted by: LauraS - 03-03-2019, 09:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am looking for a bit of help to cover costs of rent (March- which is now already a few days late) and a bit of help to purchase a few groceries. If you are able to assist at all, it would be very much appreciated.  https://www.paypal.me/djx5

Print this item

Desperate need of a bit of help
Posted by: LauraS - 03-03-2019, 07:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

I am in desperate need of a bit of help this month as I have fallen short on my rent (which is now late a few days) and in need of a bit of help for groceries.
Please private message me if you’re in a position to assist me in any way. Beyond appreciated! https://www.paypal.me/djx5

Print this item

Exclamation Need emergency funds! Paid back with interest!
Posted by: WaffleironFist - 03-02-2019, 11:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m a 30 year old woman going back to school after being my mother’s caregiver until she passed away 6 months ago. I am in school full time and have a job driving for postmates as much as possible, but I recently found a lump in my breast and I have no money for the tests and consultations needed. My mom died too young from cancer and now I’m facing the possibility of that same devastating battle. I need at least 500, but as much as I can get is helpful. I don’t have any family left and most people I know can’t afford to help.

Print this item

Need food rent bills money,can exchange with sessions please read inside
Posted by: anto75it - 03-01-2019, 11:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need rent money and to pay bills for the net few months at least or I am homeless

I am begging, yes, but I am also willing to exchange with sessions of RPT via Skype (anto75uk) and BodyTalk via email antonellafi@yahoo.com for donations above $65
donations via paypal at antonellafi@yahoo.com

I have my certifications since 2008 but the business is not taking off, I have never had money for marketing.

BodyTalk and RPT can help clearing traumas and help heal chronic issues, physical and emotional

thank you
Blessings

Print this item

Need to pay past-due bills
Posted by: mangojones - 03-01-2019, 05:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I was recently hospitalized and need help catching up on bills I had to miss due to the hospital bills. my credit isn't good enough for a loan and I need to keep the lights, water, and sewer going for my child.

I've tried just about everywhere to get help but I don't qualify or it's nothing but a scam. Please, if you can help, I'll deeply appreciate it. I'll even do a peer 2 peer loan if that'll work best. I just desperately need the help today.

Just message me and I'll send you my paypal.me link and work out any details. I owe roughly $700 in back bills and I'm just at a loss on what to do.

Thank you.

Print this item