Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,532
» Latest member: HumanNot
» Forum threads: 6,415
» Forum posts: 7,266

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Cool suggest?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: admin
2 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 237
Fresh news from zoonature...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: HumanNot
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
3 hours ago
» Views: 15
порча на смерть форум в А...
Last Post: Pleasehelppam
6 hours ago
» Views: 87
7 hours ago
» Views: 19
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
10 hours ago
» Views: 17
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
11 hours ago
» Views: 125
Eviction from my Artist S...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
Yesterday, 11:09 PM
» Views: 1,675
Yesterday, 09:37 PM
» Views: 23
Yesterday, 06:08 PM
» Views: 28

i need to help my mother
Posted by: littledemo - 08-20-2018, 02:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Daniel and now i live in uk . i come here 1 month ago to rise some money for my mother, she has grade 3 breats cancer .

Thnak you for your help ! Angel  

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_top">

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/GB/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!">
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif" width="1" height="1">

Print this item

Heart Donation for gym membership.
Posted by: alex981 - 08-20-2018, 01:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey. Because of injury, cant work and need to rehabilitate. Please donate.

paypal.me/Alex9822

Print this item

Heart Donation for gym membership.
Posted by: alex981 - 08-20-2018, 01:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey. Because of injury, cant work and need to rehabilitate. Please donate.

paypal.me/Alex9822

Print this item

Please help
Posted by: I-am-so-tired - 08-20-2018, 01:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

If you're reading this message I'd like to thank you for your time.

I'm a college student. I'm 24 years old.
All my life I had health issues. When I was 4 I was diagnosed with a genetic disorder - neurofibromatosis, a disease that grows tumors on nerve endings. Because of that I was always at hospitals getting surgery and other treatment. Modern medicine can only treat the symptoms of this disease, not cure it. 

With regular check-ups I was doing fine.
The second issue that caused me beeing here is the death of my mother. I was 14.

Afterwards, my father found a new wife and practically forgot he has children. My sister and I had to go trough that difficult period alone.

In the same period, I was struggling with beeing gay. My country is not open minded so I had a hard time accepting my sexuality.

Now, I'm studying sociology at university.
However, I have to work full time to earn enough money to survive. Because of that it did't go well with my studies... Now I work all the time to survive, but I'm in a big debt. 

Since my mother died I've been suffering from depression and anxiety. I've tried a lot of antidepressants but nothing works. To be honest, I don't know how much longer I can live this way.

I'd like to pay all my debts and then try to get another chance. After my finantial struggles would be solved, I'd find a better job (now I can't change jobs because I can't have a period without working) .

I would like to have some time to try to solve some issues, work on beeing a better version of myself.

I allways try to help those in need, but I can't help myself. I feel like a waste of space.

I worked for everything. I get up every morning and struggle. I dream about death with a smile.

My desire to die is huge, but I fight it every day.
My problem is that with all my efforts I can't earn enough. I just can't.

So, that brings me here. I would like to have a second chance. I would like to be able to pay off all my debts and start all over. Any help will be extremely appreciated. I don't know what else to do.

Thank you

Print this item

NEED HELP WITH BILLS
Posted by: Babykatt77 - 08-20-2018, 03:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don't like asking for help, but just not sure what to do at this point. My fiance was in a motorcycle accident on August 1st.  He hit a guard rail. When his bike hit the guard rail, he flipped over it and it broke his right knee and gashed his left inner thigh. He is going to be out of work for about 4-6 months.  In the mean time, we have rent, water, electric, loans, and other things that all need to be addressed. I am doing the best I can, working and coming home to take care of him and our daughter, but I can't make these bills alone. I figure we have about $1000 a month in bills.  Not to mention he has 2 doctor appointments a week right now and no health insurance. School just started back and we were going to take our daughter school shopping, but had to deplete our funds to pay bills.  Please, if anyone can help with anything at all, it is well appreciated.  And I always pay it forward.  Donations can be made to paypal.me/jnorris1977.
Thank you all and God Bless.

Print this item

Sad Much needed help until I receive help..
Posted by: iPandalism - 08-18-2018, 08:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My partner and I are struggling massively. We ended up leaving our jobs earlier this year due to me collapsing and ending up in hospital several times, one of which time I was bleeding out and needed urgent care. I got lost through the system for an operation and contacted the local government to help me..which after 5 months in constant agony turns out I have a massive cyst on my ovary and it's caused one of my fallpion tubes to gain twice the size, it kept getting left and left "Apparently goes away by itself" but grew bigger and bigger. And i bled out lots as a result & still do!

Both of us were successful in our careers and now I shall be like this for over a year, I have an operation in 6 weeks and due to the nature of my Illness I am barely able to walk because of the pain & I've gained weight, Ive resorted to going on benefits and my partner is now my carer ..With being on the benefits system I am now awaiting a disability payment (can take up to 12 weeks for any disability top up) This also has caused mental health so my time off  work will need lots of support and professional home visits are being arranged..unfortunately we've been left for nearly 9 weeks without the financial support and living off the local food bank, I realise half the planet is hungry but being malnourished from living out of canned food has certainly taken it's toll on my body and really isn't helping my situation, I'm tired & really fed up and suicide has been a thought when I feel like a prisoner of my own home with nothing..

Due to the weight gain  (5st in 6 months) I'm also living in the same 3 sets of clothes. We are receiving a limited budget and I have cut my bills and been honest to everybody and pay the minium payments required, unfortunately by the time I pay Electricity, Gas, Water & Our internet (I realise a privlege to have, but it's the cheapest on the market, I don't go out and don't want to be cut off from my family who live abroad) We have nothing! 

That's why we visit the food bank. My illness also causes incontinence and so I spend alot of the money buying sanitary products too, although the church who do the food bank have sourced me some, We also spend lots of money on getting around for appointments as I cannot risk public transport in my condition, it's far to painful and risky in case I get knocked into etc, we dont drive so rely on cabs.

We require assistance for helping along the way with normal daily life such as food. I also require new clothes for my operation in hospital as will be there a minium of 2 weeks and do not have that much clothing to last me, currently I live in one pair of pjs that aren't hurtful to my belly etc and fit correctly. I realise begging for money is such an awful thing but I turned to the internet and "you don't ask you don't get"

Its my birthday 1st September and I would love to have a really decent meal at home on that day as a treat. When I'm finally better next year and back to work (finished my degree last year so want my career dream and hungry for it which is why this is so depressing) I hope that I can return the favour as if I had It I would give it too! Thanks for your time. Much love 

Paypal.me/iPandalism

Print this item

My father has dementia and we need to move
Posted by: Katem - 08-18-2018, 03:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My father is suffering from dementia and we need to move. My mother and I are his caregivers, and we're unable to sell our home, so we're trying to rent it out. But we have to move ASAP. We're looking at a mobile home in Florida. But I'm short $6.000. The goal is to get a good enough mobile home that it will be the last home of my father, where he can live out his golden years. 
My sole job is taking care of my father, and I work as a graphic illustrator on the side, but art doesn't make a living.
If I can get my father to someplace safe where he's not wandering off, driving, or getting on ladders. (Our current house needs a lot of maintaining) He'd be a lot better off, and perhaps I could get a full-time job.
Any help would be amazing. Thank you.
paypal.me/Crecious

Print this item

Need Immediate Help
Posted by: Babykatt77 - 08-18-2018, 02:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don't like asking for help and not really sure what to say but here goes.
My fiance was on his way home from work on August 1st and wrecked his motorcycle. He hit a guard rail. When the bike hit the guard rail, he flipped over it, breaking his right knee and putting a large gash in his left thigh.  He is doing better, but still can't walk without using a walker. I am lucky that he survived. The doctor says it may be a few months before he can get back to work. In the mean time, this just put us down to one income, and I can't make all the bills. Between rent, water, electric and phone bill, we pay about $700 a month.. plus we have food and other necessities. If anyone can find it in their hearts to donate a little, even a dollar, it will help.  I hate asking for help and just don't know what else to do at this point. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Print this item

Trying my best but running out of time, need help to save our home..
Posted by: Mommaneedshelp1208 - 08-18-2018, 01:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Michelle and I have two boys ages 8&7.  My oldest son has epilepsy and is autistic and along requires a lot of attention. Life has changed for us drastically in the last month and has definitely been more than I can keep up with.o n July 15th their father ended up in jail which not only meant there was one less person to be able to watch our son while I worked but I lost about $800 in income right on the spot. I knew we would struggle some and my children werent taking dad around very well but I had hope that we would over come and Survive. But that also meant I had to go speak to my general manager because my only other person to be able to watch my sons (knowing what to do with the seizures and able to hand the autism),my mother, was leaving state on July 23rd for almost two weeks. This could not be changed And it was something she had to go do. There left me with noone to watch my children so I had no option but to speak with my boss Bout some time off work. She agreed And my last day of work was July 22nd. We talked and also agreed to having me  back on the schedule and working Aug. 3rd. Needless to say in a two weeks time life drastically changed again. The morning of Aug. 3rd I called my job as soon as they opened asking about my hours and letting them know that I  for sure was able to return back to work. I was told i did not work that day but she things were changing and they would call me that afternoon with my hours. No such call ever came, so I of course called the next day was also told schedules were not completed and I would receive a phone call. It was that day I also realized I was blocked for any outside of work communication that I had with my general manager. Still days later I had no phone call from my employer, but NOW they won't even answer my calls. At this point it starting to become clear that I must no longer have a job but they do not have the guts to call and actually terminate me the correct way. So now here I am trying the newly single parent thing, with two children one with disabilities, and 2/3 of my income gone in two weeks. Now I run into not having enough money to pay current rent along with extra payments that a due, no money for the electric bill, and trying to figure out car insurance so I can get my children where they need to go, look for a job and ultimately be able to get to a job when I do find one. I am still looking for a job as well trying to the the normal route for finding assistance( agencies and local charities) so far no call's have been returned. Yesterday (Aug 16th) when I arrived home there were order of possession papers o. My door from the local magistrate. Which means I have 10 days to come up with $2000 or be removed from my home. I am desperately trying any way possible to come up with this money so that my children do not have to leave their home on top of everything else they have lost or has changed(change for my autistic son is very difficult but all of this change at once would be crippling) So here I am a mother of these two young boys trying her best everyday to do my part in coming up with money to save my home bit ultimately seem to be coming up short, so I am BEGGING if anyone finds it in their heart or is able to help us in anyway please do so it would mean the world to my boys and I. Anything at All is welcomed for that means I am one step closer to my goal that needs met in such a short time. THANK YOU..

PayPal.me/mommaneedshelp

Print this item

Single mother needs money, unemployed and looking for help with money
Posted by: Buttercup508 - 08-17-2018, 07:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am desperately begging for money, I am a single mother who is struggling to make ends meet, I really am begging for help and any amounts will help please help me out

Try Cash App using my code and we’ll each get $5! PWDSBFH 
https://cash.me/app/PWDSBFH

Print this item