Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,414
» Latest member: JamesFus
» Forum threads: 6,362
» Forum posts: 7,235

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Что скажете про элайнеры ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: aligner_jkMi
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
РЕМОНТ И СЕРВИСНОЕ ОБСЛУЖ...
Last Post: Garrettval
11 hours ago
» Views: 22
Business ownership is dif...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: RobertElors
Today, 09:00 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 125
Снизить налоги
Last Post: GeorgeCrime
Today, 04:11 AM
» Views: 37
Бумажный ндс
Last Post: Ronaldvar
Today, 03:58 AM
» Views: 27
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Today, 02:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 103
Не упустите возможность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Today, 12:07 AM
» Views: 29
watch out!!!!!! seriouslt...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: XXXVKi
Yesterday, 06:38 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,807
Great reading too XXXV fa...
Last Post: XXXVKi
Yesterday, 06:36 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 85
broke retired, no money a...
Yesterday, 05:04 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 184

Please help my dog Gidget!
Posted by: scaitlinkelly - 07-28-2018, 11:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Gidget is a 13-year-old miniature poodle that my family adopted as a puppy when I was a senior in high school. After my parent's divorced 8 years ago, Gidget came to live with me and my rescue dog Ziggy.  

Gidget is obsessed with me. She has to be in the same room as me no matter where I am and she sleeps with me every night. Because of her, squeakers have no chance of surviving in our household. She loves to hike, she loves the water, and she loves to hang out in the sunshine. 

Starting in January, Gidget began to pant a lot and drink excessive amounts of water. She also began wetting herself constantly. After about 4 months of testing, Gidget was finally diagnosed with Cushing's disease. She was also found to be incontinent. 

She began three daily medications that she'll have to take for the rest of her life. She also has to do blood testing, a specific stim test due to one of the Cushing's meds, every three months to monitor the medication. Each of the tests is around $300. The medication costs about $150/month. She's on a special low-protein diet now that also costs about $80/month. I spent around $4,000 for all of the tests and I'm having a hard time keeping up with her medication and testing. 

I'm looking for a little human kindness to help me, and my beautiful Gidget.

Print this item

In need?
Posted by: Miss lou82 - 07-28-2018, 05:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi im a single mum of 3 and have done this in my life but i came across this site while scouring for jobs and decided to ask for help! Im a very proud woman but desperation to give my beaut kids a home thats complete and finished has resulted in me being here! My home that im ever so grateful for is a mess unfinished and embarrassing? i just want to make my kids proud and smile and comfortable tht they arnt looking at hand me downs or bits painted here and there? any help is much appreciated i just wish i had the means to be here giving and not asking!! Pm or email for my link to donate x

Print this item

In need?
Posted by: Miss lou82 - 07-28-2018, 05:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi struggling to set up home,i have 3 kids and a home that im so grateful to have but iv never been able to properly furnish it,always hand me downs again so grateful bits painted here n there i just wish i cud have a nice home my kids wud ve proud of makes me so sad?? but i just cnt seem to get above water on my own always struggling...

Print this item

Struggling student in Sweden
Posted by: Josef - 07-28-2018, 04:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! 

I am currently a student at the university of Gothenburg. 
During this past year I have struggled with severe depression and anxiety, and because of this I have fallen behind in my studies. 
On top of that, I have not been able to get a job for the summer months despite trying everything I could possibly think of. 
The federal agency that is responsible for lending money to students also requires that you have accumulated a certain amount of points in order to continue receiving funds, which will be extremely hard to do in the remaining month before the semester begins, since I am lacking at least a third of the required points.
Both student loans and bills are piling up, and before long I fear I might be homeless. 
I now turn to the internet for help, since all else has seemed to fail. Any and all donations simply to be able to pay food and bills/rent and stabilize me for at least this last month before the semester begins would make me eternally grateful.

I expect nothing, but sincerely hope that someone has the kindness and charity to help. Thank you!

A link to my Paypal: paypal.me/studentjosef

Print this item

Need your help to publish my book
Posted by: IsaacAkagu - 07-28-2018, 03:17 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. I just finished writing my new book 'Fundamental Keys of Success'. But getting it printed has proved financially daunting. My goal is to help youths, teens and even older people break out of poverty. This book surely contains all they'll require. Please don't hesitate. Your donation of any amount today will go a long long way.
My PayPal email is aromeakags@gmail.com Please make a donation through it. Thanks.

Print this item

Exclamation About to be evicted...
Posted by: scaitlinkelly - 07-28-2018, 08:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm about to be evicted this weekend and I'm looking for any kind of financial assistance anyone is willing to give me so that I can pay the two months of rent that are currently due. Every little bit helps. 

I'm 30 years old, have two small dogs, one of whom is a senior and was recently diagnosed with Cushing's, and I'm struggling to find FT work after I lost my job in April. I'm cleaning houses right now while I look for something more stable. 

--TRIGGER WARNING-- 

I've struggled with depression and anxiety my entire life and I've self-harmed since the age of 8. I was diagnosed with PTSD and Borderline Personality Disorder, both stemming from childhood traumas, about 8 years ago and I've been doing my best to be a successful human being. I recently went through about 9 months of severe depression during which I lost my job. I wasn't accepted into grad school and I attempted suicide and was hospitalized for a little over a week. I've been trying to make ends meet ever since then and it's just been really difficult.  

I just need a little human kindness right now.

Print this item

In debt to ASU
Posted by: atran36 - 07-28-2018, 01:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Trying to further my education is expensive. I can't work because of my disability. Asking for $10,000.
paypal.me/atran36

Print this item

Not a dire situation. just trying to achive my dream
Posted by: magicmaj - 07-27-2018, 12:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello everyone. ever since i was 16, (now 21) my dream was to entertain. the only way i could have done it before was around my friends but i always knew i had more in me. since YouTube is a very good place for people like me i started making videos and i was loving it. the only problem i never could afford a good pc to edit videos on, i had to use my very old pc. the funds that im raising are for a decent computer for me to be able to finally achieve everything that i want, which is entertain people and doing that means the world to me. ill be forever grateful for every donation that is made towards that goal. thank you for reading and hope you have great day.
https://www.paypal.me/thehairypolak

Print this item

Please please help, need money for Autistic son
Posted by: another.fallenangel - 07-27-2018, 03:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help me! If anyone reads this, I beg you to please help.  I'm desperately trying to pay off a balance due from the first year of my sons college studies. Even though he is Autistic he is highly intelligent and got in to the honors roll of the University.  I need to pay off a balance before he continues his studies.  Please help. Please,  I promise to pay it forward. 

paypal.me/janniemon

Print this item

Paid my my moms legal issues, now I’m in a hole.
Posted by: DGreene - 07-26-2018, 10:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, 
My mother is my rock. She means the world to me. She has fallen into some hardships and it has led her down a dark path. She stole money from her job and  thru the courts was forced to pay the money back. When she’s couldn’t, I stepped in and paid it for her and now she’s adapting to real life, and I’m $2500 in the hole. Anything would help. I’m looking to enroll in the fall semester for school. Please help me.

Print this item