Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,511
» Latest member: Andy
» Forum threads: 6,421
» Forum posts: 7,320

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: payalbatra
7 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 447
The site is outdated
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: yalani
9 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 15,012
Investing in Sterling Sil...
Last Post: adammsmth
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
From Enthusiast to Profes...
10 hours ago
Specialized Car Detailing...
11 hours ago
» Views: 6
Emerging Trends: Chemical...
11 hours ago
» Views: 7
Gratis TV-Livestream: Hoc...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: tongtienanh
Today, 04:36 AM
» Views: 80
Fresh news from spo.net i...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Boxerprek
Today, 04:22 AM
» Views: 17
Dog Prednisone Energy - ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: etaletrixt
Today, 04:02 AM
Giày da bò lộn nam có thể...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: annettekirtont
Today, 02:05 AM
» Views: 13

Sad Help me smile again ♡
Posted by: ML88 - 07-03-2018, 07:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am an underpaid carer and struggle to pay bills. I also really hate my teeth and need lots of dental work so would like to raise enough money for this. Thank you to anyone who helps it is appreciated ♡

Print this item

Overwhelmed by debts
Posted by: Student98 - 07-03-2018, 02:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I can't believe I am doing this and to be honest I don't think that people are going to help me, but this is my last chance. I'm 19 years old and I recently lost my job. I can't pay my rent, my bills, I don't have any food, I am completely desperate until I find a new job. I am scared and I don't know what to do. I just don't know how to get over this situation and go back on track. Any help is greatly appreciated .

Print this item

Exclamation Help keep a roof over our heads
Posted by: winter - 07-03-2018, 01:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Where to even begin...
A long  story short, we are desperate.
Last year after alot of hard work and saving I manamed to get a shared ownership home for myself and my daughter. Her father who has never taken to help time to meet her offered to help for the first time in her almost 12 years of life.
He said he would pay our rental share of our home for us as I had managed to get the home. My rental share is not much overall just 300 a month. So I only had to pay the mortgaged share. 
Unforgivably I have just found out that he has in fact NOT been paying ANYTHING. And if I can't somehow come up with almost a year's worth of back rent I will be made homeless and lose the house and of course the money I put it into it (close to 50k outright and over 5k in this year's mortgage)
I am at my wits end. I cannot afford that I live week to week as it is. I have nothing but furniture to sell and have no idea what I can do. My credit rating is shot as the house is in my name. 
Yes I should have checked he was paying it but he promised he was and was not aware of his neglect until I received a letter this week saying I would be taken to court. 

I have no way to pay this I can't get a loan I don't know any one who can guarantor one and am basically about to lose everything. 

I also know the council will deem this as making myself homeless (when I have not) and therefore will not assist us if/when the worst happens. 

I can't ecvenue begin to explain how I am feeling rugs ow and to make matters worse her "father" is now not replying to my messages and has made no appologies for the dire straits he has put us in.

Please help as if you cannot I do not know how we will survive.

I am hurting, heartbroken and my daughter does NOT deserve to be homeless. She is the most caring and wonderful child who is just about to start her secondary school.

Ifor you are kind enough to help I can only say how grateful I would be and promise to pay it forward in future.  

http://cash.me/helpwinter

Print this item

Help Us Avoid Being Homeless
Posted by: RealityAlways1963 - 07-03-2018, 04:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Frances and I reside in Houston, Texas. I live with my daughter and beautiful felines. My journey started back in March of this year because, through God's grace and mercy, He allowed me to see another day. I'm a hard worker single mom and be it that I'm always trying to take care of my daughter and myself, I don't always take care of myself and God reminded me of this on 03/23 when I was hospitalized with pulmonary embolism (blood clots in my lungs) and dvt (blood clot in my leg). I was hospitalized for a week but while I did have short term disability from my employer, the waiting period to receive benefits was 14 days; I was released to return back to work in 12 days. Therefore I didn't receive any money while i was out sick. I'm truly blessed to be alive and grateful for another chance at life. I have returned to work, but because of doctors appointments (l have to go weekly) which resulted in missed work, I've not been able to pay all my rent, which has brought me to need help to avoid eviction. My leasing office has been gracious through God's blessings and allowed us to stay as long as possible and with minimal payments, but the management company is moving forward with eviction. UPDATE: EVICTION COURT HAPPENED ON JUNE 19TH, BUT THE JUDGE GRANTED MY APPEAL ON JUNE 29TH, BUT I HAVE UNTIL JULY 5TH TO PAY 750.00 TO AVOID HAVING THE CONSTABLE TO MOVE US OUT. God's Word said "a closed mouth doesn't get fed", which is why I'm reaching out now. The money raised will go for the court. I pray that you find it in your heart to help us and know that God is still in control. Thank you in advance for reading my story and may God continue to bless you always.

Here is my PayPal link: paypal.me/FrancesH1963

Print this item

Funding education!
Posted by: thebassclarinetnerd - 07-02-2018, 04:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everybody! I am Tara, I am a current music education major and Bass Clarinet concentration from the Crane School Of Music. I am trying to get donations to help me fundraise to study abroad in the Netherlands, with renowned Bass Clarinetist, Fie Schouten. I am hoping to get my masters in Music Education, and Bass Clarinet performance from her school, the Prince Clause Conservatory. It is going to cost me about 10,000 USD to go to school there. I have also been working constantly to help save up for it. Any donations are beyond helpful!
Link to the paypal pool:  paypal.me/pools/c/85MZjUOKs5

Print this item

Please Help
Posted by: celask - 07-02-2018, 01:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi good peoples,
I am working in a hospitality sector but make huge mistake and really need to paid quite a sum of money back to the company. Please....I am asking for your donation, every single amount received will be helpful and I am surely will pay it forward to other persons in the same situation once I am back on my feet. 

Please donate here paypal.me/CLisangan

Thank you for your kindest and generosity.

Print this item

GOT SCAMED AND NEED HELP GETTING MONEY BACK
Posted by: startrekken - 07-01-2018, 10:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I was attempting to sell some of my items on the letgo app and little did I know I got scammed and lost $2000. 
I learned my lesson the hard way to not trust people. 
I have been selling my things so I can make money and leave my family's home. 
As much as I love my parents they do not understand my need to be independent and live my own life and continue on to my goal to make the world a better place.
I have donated to gofundme before for people who really need help. Now I am asking for some help.

Any little bit helps and I greatly appreciate your time to read my story.

Print this item

Young couple, wants to make a better life.
Posted by: Itzsammieb - 07-01-2018, 01:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there,

My name is Sam and I'm 22.

I've been with my partner for 6 years. And it's been a rough ride.
I currently live at home with my parents as they are both disabled, and in the early stages of this year my father attempted to commit suicide. 

Due to this, it took a lot financial commitment from myself and in the process me and my partner have wracked up around 20 thousand pounds d's worth of debt on loan and on credit cards.

There is nothing we want more than to be able to clear this and to be able to get a house together, not necessarily buy a house. But just get our own space together and start thinking of the future and making a family together. I love my family to pieces, and they are in no position to support with paying anything off.

Now I know there are a lot of people out there in a worse position than me and I whole heartedly understand.

But if you have anything spare that can be contributed it would be much appreciated by me and my family. To look towards the future.

Many thanks and best wishes.
Sam

PayPal.me/itzsammieb

Print this item

help moving so I dont become homeless
Posted by: ajc8205 - 06-30-2018, 10:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Chain of events the last few months...My 13 year old son, only child I have, moves out of my care, which I have had him all his life and his dad had visitation, and in with his Father, thank god in the same city, then things fall apart with me and the man I loved and thought one day would marry and we ended up breaking up and then I loose my job and now i am close to exhausting my unemployment for hardly anything and have to find a place to live before the end of August because my ex wont renew the lease because I havent been able to pay my rent for 3 months let alone move out since we broke up. I have been applying to so many jobs and have yet to even get an interview. I badly need to get a job paying a certain amount or I wont be able to pay my bills. I have an old car im still paying on, my cell phone, and a couple other bills and my work history isnt the greatest because I had been a stay at home mom in the past and had a few random jobs so that hasnt been much help, but all im asking for is help so I can stay above water and make it by until I get a job. I have a little dog that I have had for 7 years that is the greatest emotional support for me so I have to find somewhere that not only will take me and my dog but possibly let me stay rent free until I get on my feet. I dont have any family that are able to help and all my friends have families and lives of their own. Why would they want to help me? So please, any bit will help. I dont want to become homeless for the first time in my life.

Print this item

Heart Single mother trying to provide
Posted by: dejjs120 - 06-29-2018, 11:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m 20 years old from New Jersey, a young single mom who is just trying all I can to provide for my baby. I look for help from the father but all I get is broken promises and I’m fed up. It’s getting harder and harder to try to put food on the table and provide for her with limited income. O have no assistance coming from family, friends or the state, so it’s all me. Im not asking for much & I’m not ungrateful or picky. Anything as small as $1 will help me try to make a better life for my daughter. 

Idk how this works so I’ll leave my cash app  Heart

I have a cash app with a username - $dejj9

All is appreciated, even if you message me with advice  Heart

Print this item