Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,339
» Latest member: EdgarRot
» Forum threads: 6,332
» Forum posts: 7,184

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
kraken darknet market ссы...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DonaldTyday
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
mega onion
Last Post: Justintew
4 hours ago
» Views: 7
ссылка на сайт
Last Post: Ahmedkap
7 hours ago
» Views: 9
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: XXXIKi
7 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 9,283
These awful scammers are ...
Today, 06:58 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3,329
ChatGPT Gratuit Peut Révo...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: BernieBear
Today, 04:12 AM
» Views: 72
The Impact of Safe Planni...
Last Post: KarenScuts
Today, 01:40 AM
» Views: 31
сайт Горящие Туры
Last Post: Kevinget
Today, 01:23 AM
» Views: 27
Security Box Assets Strat...
Last Post: KarenScuts
Yesterday, 02:55 PM
» Views: 48
Marie and Savannah are bo...
Yesterday, 01:05 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,498

Daycare fee
Posted by: BGruber - 06-11-2018, 11:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Single Mom who just lost her job. Need assistance with 1 week of daycare dues to keep him enrolled. Total: $130

Thanks in advance to anyone who sees this!

Cash.me/$BGruber22

Print this item

Need food for the next 3 weeks
Posted by: PhilipKenakin - 06-11-2018, 05:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

So I've been trying to move out of my apartment and get away from the bad part of town for some time now and have been running into problems with bills. I've been paying EPCOR 3-4 times what I should be for power. With that in mind I've accumulated some debt to be paid off, and in doing so I've had to spend nearly an entire months worth of food to EPCOR just so that they don't cut off my power. Without power I'm unable to properly go to work, however with no food I'm unable to preform at my job as a construction worker full time. I'm now without food for 3 weeks because that's the soonest they can pay me due to reasons I don't fully understand. I would just need $100 and I'd be okay until pay day, I really don't want to lose my job and risk going on the streets. 

paypal.me/WorkingAB

Print this item

Heart GIRLFRIENDS 16th BIRTHDAY
Posted by: metdrox - 06-10-2018, 11:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It is my girlfriends birthday 2018-07-05 and I really want to buy this necklace to her, I forgot to buy her something last year, so now I do not want to fuck up again Sad she means EVERYTHING for me, and she deservs the best. 
love to everybody! God bless Heart Angel

https://www.paypal.me/OAugustin02

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Homeless us Vietnam vet my father
Posted by: Mikeroz - 06-10-2018, 05:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I recently found out that my father is homeless is a Vietnam vet and I'm trying to get him a place to live I'm out of work right now because I have medical issues but I have come up with some money I just need help with the rest hoping to raise at least $1,000 so if anyone can please help I beg you I didn't want to have to do this but I don't have any other choice but I need it as quickly as possible please

Print this item

Uni student in need of help
Posted by: ChayShy - 06-10-2018, 11:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi guys,
I am a university student from Germany and I work a minimum wage job, as that is all I can do while still attending uni.
Sadly it is not enough to cover my uni expenses (books etc, my attendance fee) and the rent I pay for an apartment I share.
Apartments are scarce and I don't want to miss another month of rent and get kicked out. Sad
I am 21 years old and if I had another place to go and ask for help I would, but there is none...

Every little bit you can contribute would help.

https://www.paypal.me/ChayShy

Have a blessed day!

Print this item

asking for help before I REALLY need help
Posted by: crvenom - 06-10-2018, 06:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello i am short 300 dollars on my rent. I finally was hired at a university as a cook and I have a chance at becoming a chef since they offer an apprenticeship. Unfortunately I have been laid off for the summer and have to wait four months before I have a chance to apply for this apprenticeship. I am working part time but it isn't enough and won't get Unemployment for another Month!

Print this item

Struggling to eat, could really use a friendly hand
Posted by: Zin416 - 06-10-2018, 02:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi thread readers, 

I am a young man of 23 currently living in homeless accommodation and am
struggling to get by on a very low income. I have been surviving mainly on the help of family and friends however I can’t keep asking the same people for
help and need to try something new until I can move on to a more stable 
home. I am here reaching out and hoping that someone will be able to help
me financially in absolutely any way possible to help me buy food and utilities. 
I am not sure how this will go, but I truly hope someone will see my attemp at 
asking for help. I have a PayPal account under the email address: zintrolgow@hotmail.com which can receive funds. Please do reply with any advice you may have. 

Thank you for reading and I hope this reaches someone.

Print this item

I don't even know what to do... Please help me !!!
Posted by: hdmtri - 06-10-2018, 02:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My parents are barely managed to make end meet and send me to the university. I've study fairly well but have to stop for a while because of my mother's sickness. I spent all of my hard earn money to treat her. Now i have to pay 300$ fee by the end of this month or i'll have to start the semester all over again and i can not afford that ( my mom has just backed up on her feet but she won't be able to work for sometimes ). I do have a part time job, but unfortunately the next salary paycheck is 9th next month. I'm really can't sleep or eat and i'm so depress that it might sound pretty funny to say but my clothes are literally wearing me these days. Please help me !! I'll can't do anything else but come here and write this. Please help me continuing my study.
Please help me at paypal.me/nguyendangminhtri

My deepest gratitude to you !

Print this item

Help us pay off a fine that is cripling us
Posted by: shiro2008 - 06-09-2018, 08:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My husband has been struggling after a co partner in his bussiness duped him.This has caused him to run into debt as the money he borrowed from the bank ended up in someone else's pocket.so he did not get a chance to invest anything but still has to pay off.A month ago I got sick and he decided to drive me to a pharmacy to get some medicine only for him to be arrested for driving without a license.Thus the fine note on the photo.The problem is that he has actually already paid 7900 only for him to get some more fine added to what he had previously paid.With two kids and one starting school come september..finances are on the rocks.Kindly assist wherever you can.Donations can  reach me on this link PayPal.Me/shigitau 

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE.WHATEVER LITTLE YOU CAN HELP US WITH WILL BE A BLESSING.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

desperate
Posted by: kweiser56 - 06-09-2018, 03:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I received a DUI 4 years ago. It was over a night of depression from a 20 year relationship breakup. Now I am learning that it is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. Most jobs in my area will not hire you till you are 5 years out from conviction. I have been offered jobs when I go on jobs on a job board , only to find out places like Home Dept have the 5 year policy. This is 5 years out on a conviction. I am only 3 years out. By the way it was 3 years ago since I was convicted . It was a misdemeanor not a felony and no accident. So I haven't found work for a month now and bills are piling up. Please help me out with whatever you can. Need 1k + and or a regular job . Thank you very much for reading this . Karl
http://paypal.me/kweiser56

Print this item