Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,970
» Latest member: janakOn
» Forum threads: 6,685
» Forum posts: 7,549

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
aimbot download fortnite
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: JerryLop
31 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
free roblox hacks
Last Post: GregorygoM
4 hours ago
» Views: 17
VoxEdit - NFT Creator
Last Post: DonaldUnura
6 hours ago
» Views: 16
Creative your account san...
Last Post: Williamlox
8 hours ago
» Views: 16
Experience the Independen...
Last Post: Marthaglush
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
» Views: 18
sollet wallet
Last Post: Carlosnon
Yesterday, 12:57 PM
» Views: 44
jaxx wallet
Last Post: RichardMug
Yesterday, 11:37 AM
» Views: 33
website here sollet solan...
Last Post: AlfredNar
Yesterday, 06:25 AM
» Views: 50
martianwallet download
Last Post: CraigUsesk
Yesterday, 06:03 AM
» Views: 43
keplr login
Last Post: Jasondycle
Yesterday, 04:09 AM
» Views: 37

Dying Father in another Country.
Posted by: Haley - 09-20-2018, 11:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey Everyone. I'm not the kind of person to normally do this and I wouldn't if it wasn't absolutely necessary. So, this past Saturday. My father had an intestine burst. He went through surgery. But they said that it was so bad , that there is a 50/50 chance of him pulling through this. I haven't seen him in over 3 years because he lives in Costa Rica.  I wasn't prepared for an unexpected expense like this. It would really mean the world to me if I were able to see him again , before anything really happens to him. Anything will help. And I greatly appreciate any help that I do recieve. Thank you all so much! This is my paypal account.  Smile https://paypal.me/haleyanece

Print this item

Autistic adult about to be homeless
Posted by: AndreaMSkate - 09-20-2018, 12:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m a high functioning adult with autism and severe anxiety and depression. I’m considered high functioning but communicating with people causes debilitating anxiety, which severely limits my ability to earn enough of an income. I’ve been struggling for years but it has reached the point where I no longer can afford my rent. What’s worse is I don’t have have any famiy or friends to turn to. I am completely alone.

My PayPal link is: http://www.paypal.me/AndreaBroverman and no amount is too small. Thank you

Print this item

Sad need help urgend plsss
Posted by: Rez - 09-19-2018, 11:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Anyone i really really need help to pay for my debt to the loan shark that wanted threaten to kill me. I cry every night and day try to find someone to help me. Thank to God if someone here that wanted to help me.. plzz. The sum is 6k.
500 is to avoid them from just a few days. I am willing to payback to someone that really generous to help me.  https://paypal.me/hyraa

Print this item

BokoHaram community victim, for a new Start to survive
Posted by: bitafrica66 - 09-19-2018, 06:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

£10/$20 buys emergency nutrition formula, saving a child from fatal malnutrition, BUT  A FARM FOR PRODUCING FOOD  WILL SUSTAIN THEM FOR LIFE.

I AM  MR  VINCENT I CURRENTLY LIVE IN AN IDP ( INTERNALY DISPLACED PERSONS CAMP ) IN NORTH EAST BORNO, DESTROYED BY BOKOHARAM EXTEMIST CHAD AREA AND NIGERIA WEST AFRICA. I AM A CHRISTIAN AND CAME HERE TO DO BUSINESS AND SETTELED,  IT WAS NOT ALWAYS LIKE THIS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.WELL, I HAD WORKED 25 YEARS  AND I HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THAT IS RIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN TILL THE ECONOMY HIT OUR INDUSTRY AND I WAS RETRENCHED FROM MY WORK THEN NEXT THE WAR STARTED, ITS NOT EASY LIVING IN A COUNTRY SUCH AS OURS THE ECONOMY HERE IS THE WORST IN THE WORLD AS OF TODAY WE ARE THE WORLDS POOREST, I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO FEED AND SUPPORT 4 CHILDREN, 3 GIRLS AND A BOY RANGE FROM 7 YEARS TO 2 YEARS OLD. I HAD BEEN TRYING FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS TO SHIELD  US FROM ALL SORT OF HARM WORST IS HUNGER AND MALUTRITION, THAT THE GIRLS WILL NOT EVENTUALY FALL TO HARM ,  I KNOW QUIT ALOT OF PEOPLE MAY SEE THIS AS THE LAST THING TO DO BUT I WISH TO ASK FOR HELP TO BETTER THE LOT OF THIS INNOCENT ONES, ANY BODY PLEASE HELP US, I HAD BEEN ABLE TO GET SKILL TRAINING IN FARMING AND ENROL AS A FARMER OF MAIZE CROPING IN A COMMUNITY PROGRAMME, BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SECURE LAND TO  START THE AGRICULTURE PRODUCTION , I KNOW THAT IF I AM ABLE TO GET YOUR HELP FROM YOUR DONATION ,TO ACHIEVE THE SUM OF  $4,800 ONLY FOR PURCHASE OF JUST A PARCEL OF LAND THAT  IS NOW AVIALBLE,  I CAN GET ON WITH THE PRODUCTION OF RICE FARMING AND MAIZE, AND THAT  IS MY SKILL, I WILL BE ABLE TO PUT THESE CHILDREN OUT OF HUNGER AND ABOVE ALL SEND THEM TO SCHOOL. THEIR MOTHER IS NO MORE. BUT I AM DETERMINED TO SEE THAT THEY WILL BE OF GOOD TO THE WORLD THAT DID NOT TURN THEIR BACK ON THEM.
  WE NEED HELP TO GET A FARMING LAND...YOU CAN HELP BY GIVING ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN,. NOTHING IS TOO SMALL TO RAISE THE COST FOR LAND   AT  $4,800 USD  WE NEED YOUR HELP TO RAISE THIS FUND AND THIS FARM  WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR GRATITUDE, IT WILL CONTINUALLY  HELP PROVIDE FOOD AND WELFARE FOR LOTS OF PEOPLE BESIDES MY FAMILY AS WELL AS CONTRIBUTE TO JOBS FOR PEOPLE IN THE VERY REMOTE COMMUNITY  WHERE WE LIVE TODAY THIS IS THE HARDEST ASPECT OF OUR SURVIVAL,  THAT IS TO GET LAND, THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING MUCH FOR US LIKE THEY MAKE THE OUTSIDE WORLD BELIVE. THEY LEFT US HERE TO WASTE AWAY. I AM ABLE TO REACH OUT THROUGH THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY ON THIS INTERNET COMPUTER DEVICE FROM A  GOVERNMENT VOLONTEER WORKER WHO PROVIDED THIS CHANNEL FOR US TO AIR OUT OUR GRIFE TO THE LAGER SOCIETY AS THE LIST THEY COULD  DO. WE CAN ONLY SEAT AND HOPE OUR MESSAGE IS WELL RECIEVED BY YOU IN SAFER PLACES. I APPLIED FOR GOVERNMENT LOAN AND GRANTS ONLY TO BE TOLD STORIES AFTER STORIES, “SUCH AS ONLY PEOPLE WITH LAND CAN BORROW FROM BANKS IN THIS COUNTRY AS WELL AS POLITICIANS”. 
THE CHALLENGE HERE TO SURVIVE PER DAY IS TOO TOO HIGH, YOU WILL NOT WISH UPON AN ENEMY TO BE IN THE SITUATION WE FIND OUR SELVES TODAY. IT’S RATHER UNFORTUNATE. I WILL FOREVER BE GREAT FULL FOR THE LEAP OF JOY YOU WILL PUT IN OUR LITTLE HOPEFULL HEART WE WILL NOT FORGET YOU, WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE AND THANK YOU, BUT IF WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE YOU OUR DONATORS, WE WILL WELCOME SUCH EVEN WITH BOTH HANDS. AS YOU ARE THE ONLY MIRACLE GOD CAN EXTEND TO US HERE. 
MY BROTHER/ MY SISTER, THERE IS HELL IN THIS WORLD AND WE ARE INSIDE IT, NOT BY OUR MAKING BUT BY WHAT WE CAN NOT CHANGE OR CONTROL. THAT IS WHY I SEEK TO CHANGE IT THROUGH THIS VENUE AND TO SEE LOVE FROM ANY ONE IN THIS WORLD TO GET YOUR DONATION.AS THIS MONEY WILL BE USED ONLY TO FARM FOR FOOD AND CURE, SICKNESS AS MUCH WE CAN. I  WISH TO GET A FARM LAND AND ALL THIS IS SETTLED, FOR HOW LONG WILL WE CONTINUE WITH BEGGING ARLMS IN CASH TO BUY FOOD, DRUGS FOR CHILDREN CLOTH  SHELTER EVEN WATER BUT IF WE COULD  FARM AND SELL OUR PRODUCE TO COMMUNITIES IN EXCHANGE FOR WHAT WE DONT HAVE WE WILL JOIN THE CIRCLE OF LIFE AGAIN,THAT IS ALL WE NOW HOPE FOR AND DREAM AND WISH TO HOLD ON TO, BUT IF NOT FROM YOU THEN WHO ? I BELIVE IT WILL COME TO PASS WITH THAT LITTLE YOU CAN GIVE TO ADD UP. I AM NOT MUCH OF A WRITER BUT PLEASE PARDON MY FLAWS AS I TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE BEST KNOWLDGE I HAVE, PLEASE HELP PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU IN ALL SINCERITY

THANK YOU  IN ANTICIPATION,
 VINCENT.
http://paypal.me/freebeg pay pal email cardinalbee19@gmail.com

Print this item

23 year old single mom of 2, all about to be homeless
Posted by: slcahill - 09-19-2018, 04:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I have been struggling since I had my oldest at age 17 to give him a stable, good life, and it has been hard. I have finally gotten us into a decent house, but  struggled to find employment on time (before September rent was due, spent all savings on first two month months rent). It was die the first and I have been served a 3 day quit notice. My landlord gave me an extension til Monday. I need $600 by then, or all I've worked for to give my boys the life they deserve is gone, and I will have to start from completely nothing. Their dad doesn't speak to me, and my whole family moved to another state 2 years ago. I'm alone, and I desperately need to not fail my boys again. The oldest is 5 and in kindergarten here, went to preschool here, and the school is the only thing that's been consistent in his life. Please help me make this home consistent, as well. We've moved 8 times, bouncing from house to house, since he was 1. No more, I hope.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

$60 FOR SCHOOL REINSTATEMENT
Posted by: Leonmutiso - 09-19-2018, 06:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey guys please help me I need 60 dollars for my college REINSTATEMENT fee.am in Kenya a third year student.I messed my life and now I need to get back to school (because I was discontinued)..I appealed and the Senate accepted.I failed myself and my parents and now they refused to pay the money for me.please help I need to get back and get my life straight.please help with the amount I don't need anymore than that.
My PayPal email is  iamleomutiso@gmail.com

Print this item

URGENT- Please help us save our home
Posted by: savethelantowhome - 09-19-2018, 05:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My girls and I are losing our home. It is my parents home. Has been for 42 years. I have lived here with my parents since I was 8 years old and my girls since they were born (Taylor, 24, Jordan, 25 years) My Mother passed away in July 2014 and my Father in January 2017. My Father's passing was very unexpected and he did not have things "in line". So, the house wasn't left to us like it would have been. Before my Father's passing, he was doing all he could to save this house. After his passing, we struggled very much and fell behind on mortgage payments. Right now we are over a year behind and we’ve run out of time. We were able to postpone the auction of our home 3 times so far while in the probate process. The new auction date is November 5th unless our home is sold before then. A buyer did come by to check out the house and wants to buy. It killed us to see that.. Right now our home is in escrow and will close within the next week if we don’t stop it. We would be able to stop everything if we came up with the $22,000 we owe on our home. Please help us. We’re at the very end of our rope. 42 years down the drain for falling behind 1 year. Our hearts are broken.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText] [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]- Sandra, Taylor, Brandon, baby Cole, Jordan, and Grant[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]PayPal[/font][/font]

Print this item

Uni student with tuition loan to get rid off
Posted by: bsozt - 09-18-2018, 05:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone,
I'm a student at the University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and I am 21 years old. I am studying to be a social worker so I can help children and teens to live a happy life one day. To be able to do this, I had to move from a small town to big city Amsterdam 2,5 yrs ago, but financially it has been a struggle to pay tuition fee.

I've been working for 20 - 35 hours a week for the past two years while going to school +- 25 hours a week. This is probably the hardest period I've been through. I was working this much just so I could save up a bit of money and to pay my tuition. But my grades were dropping down, so I decided to loan money and to work less. I try to put money aside for next year's tuition and to pay off my loan, but since I don't have a lot of money coming in, it's going pretty slow. And the money that is getting in, is my loan. My loan is around 20.000 euros now, which will probably end in between 25.000 and 35.000 euros (2 yrs in Uni left). 

Even though I am getting good grades now, I feel scared and anxious about my future. I've cut on expenses and I am trying to be more aware of my behaviour when it comes to spending. I feel more relaxed since I have time to focus on my future and my health but I am also stressed because my loan is bothering me. In the Netherlands a lot has changed; normally we would be funded by the Government to pay (partly) for tuition, but they have cut all the funds and created this loan system. You get registered in a special system, which will affect you with a lot of purchases (such as renting/buying, having subscriptions etc).

I don't want to be drowning in my loan or in my thoughts about getting it together anymore. I have my entire life ahead of me and all I can see is my loan haunting me with every decision I make, another image I often see is me struggling through Uni to get groceries and what not. I wish I had parents or grandparents who'd help me out just like my peers. But I am all by myself, sometimes my mom funds me, but she's a single mom who's also trying to make a living, so I always feel uncomfortable when she helps me out.

I might not have the worst situation and I know that there are a lot of people around the world who struggle with worse problems. I am grateful I am in the position to go to school and to develop my skills. I just hope that it will be easier one day, and that I won't have to stress over my big tuition loan. I would like to thank everyone reading this; because even telling my story is clearing up my head. 

If you'd like to help me out, I can show you my tuition loan as evidence.

Thank you. 

paypal.me/bsoztrk

Print this item

Education for kid.
Posted by: Ali. Goose - 09-18-2018, 12:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good noon, everyone who is currently reading this post. My ne is Ali, almost-homeless teen, from country where is no hope at all - Azerbaijan. If you dont trust me, please, read about this country more and ask everyone. My parents in the process of rejecting me. I always knew, they dont love me, and today father just told me, that i am noone to him, i was and will be noone forever. 
I am pleased, to ask you'll for 3,400$, not more. I need this money to study in Czech Republic.This money, is only for food. I already in process getting accomodation. Thats enough for me. I'll find work at this time, and i will get it back to all of you and will prove it. I'll show you all documents, that i am studying there. Feel free to email me, or call. 
aal.goose@gmail.com 
+994-50-763-90-20. 
I just need 3,400 people, and if anyone will donate me just 1$....
Please, accept apologize for that. 

paypal.me/fukcorruption

Print this item

Thumbs Up Moving out :)
Posted by: ZenMaster360 - 09-17-2018, 07:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there,

My name is Matthew. I am a 22 year old from South Africa. Here is my story:

I come from what I would call a privileged background in the sense that my parents could afford to send me to school and feed me. I did well in school, matriculating with a 79% average.

I was unable to get a bursary for my tertiary education (because of my race) and my parents couldn't afford it so I took out a student loan. I passed first year of Mechanical Engineering at Stellenbosch University but only barely. After the first semester of second year I had failed. I knew in my heart that I had not put my all into that year so decided I would go back and try again. I put as much as I could into the year but I was unable to succeed.

Since I left university I have moved back in with my parents and have been working as a waiter/barman. My parents are completely supporting me financially while I pay back my loan. I have reduced the amount to a tenth of it's original value. I am now at a point where I need to move out because of the stress this has put on my parents. However, I cannot afford to pay rent, food, deisel etc AND pay my loan off on a waiter income.

I would like to do my EC drivers licence so that I can get a job driving trucks to increase my income, however this too costs money for lessons. I have identified a driving school that I can use to get my licence with almost everything included (R5200 - attachment may not work).

I'm not in any life threatening position, but I would really appreciate any help. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Regards,
Matthew  Smile
paypal.me/mattsrent

Print this item