Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,586
» Latest member: harleyoscar
» Forum threads: 6,448
» Forum posts: 7,312

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Best Ghostwriting Service...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: marycreasman
18 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 16
Under Top 10 Dissertation...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: marco12
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
m3ga
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WilliamCek
7 hours ago
» Views: 27
Work From Home and Earn F...
Last Post: ioedpk
11 hours ago
» Views: 30
Коста-Рика гражданство ка...
Last Post: MnoioPhymn
Today, 06:01 AM
» Views: 28
a fantastic read
Last Post: CharlesCobia
Today, 12:35 AM
» Views: 33
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: DavidRen
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
» Views: 37
Teen Workout & Well-being...
Last Post: RaymondVog
Yesterday, 06:43 PM
» Views: 33
istock creditsd6oya faxle...
Last Post: CashLoansTratt
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
» Views: 32
И не забывайте делиться д...
Last Post: Ronaldfoxia
Yesterday, 01:52 PM
» Views: 37

LGBT Couple About to be Evicted (Need $700 for Rent)
Posted by: jocuments - 06-24-2018, 02:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I desperately need to pay rent. I have been barely scraping by- due to medical issues, my wife was forced to leave her job back in May of this year. I've been trying to make it work on my own, but I just don't make enough money right now. We're almost to the end of our lease- I just want to make it the next couple months and then we'll be okay.

But I've put off paying my rent this month because I just haven't had the funds. But now we're being threatened with eviction- we have nowhere to go right now and my wife is physically unwell. I need $700 as soon as possible to be able to pay rent and make it until next month.

I hate to ask but if there's anyone at all out there who can help... I would owe you my life. Thanks for reading.

paypal.me/jocuments

Print this item

Wanting a Fresh Start
Posted by: NewStart92 - 06-24-2018, 10:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In need of help to get back to California, currently stuck in NC. There isn't anything for me here. I would love to be able to have $10k so that I can establish myself with enough money to bring happiness back into my life, to be back home. I will be using the money to get myself to California, get an apartment, a car, and to live off of while finding work. I don't expect to have the full 10k but would greatly appreciate any bit that you can donate. I greatly appreciate your kindness and may God bless you for your generosity. I have a CashApp to accept donations. My username is $NewStart92. Again thank you for whatever you can spare to help me on my journey to get safely home, God Bless.

Print this item

Help not getting evicted
Posted by: Valen10 - 06-23-2018, 11:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I’m asking for help for my rent my rent was due on the first and now it’s the 23rd. I spoke with my landlord and he said he would give me till Monday but after that the eviction process starts and I’ll possibly be homeless with no where to go. I am a veteran  and these past couple of weeks so much hasn’t just been going on where’s I have to keep spending money I’m asking to see if anyone can help me with 2500. I don’t mind paying people back who have helped or I can do any favor they asked for  just seeing if someone can help thank you.

You can cash me at 

https://cash.me/$MValentin

Print this item

Left on my own
Posted by: Mom2twoxo - 06-23-2018, 01:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a single mom to 2 boys, one is 5 the other 8 mobbth, and we have had a hell of a year..
My husband left us directly after getting out of jail on the day off my best friend of 17 years funeral.. and yes you read that right. He left me with nothing and will not get in touch with ne. We are about to get evicted and my power is due to be shut off...
I feel like a failure because I've been given this short amount of time to do so much, and to top it off I am now out if formula for my infant.  
We ask for prayers if anything.

Print this item

Heart 22; Young Mom; Mental Disorder; Desperate for Help
Posted by: MartiOliver05 - 06-22-2018, 06:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there,
I am a 22 year old mother to my beautiful son who is 2 and a half. I work full-time at a call center for health insurance and I also have been taking classes online at GCU since May 2015.
I've had a really hard life, but in November of 2017 one of my best friends committed suicide. I have major depression and anxiety, and after she died I went into a very dark place. Since then I have been diagnosed with PTSD and Borderline Personality Disorder. I am currently seeing a therapist every week and I am taking medication to try to help... But it's really hard. I'm consumed with stress of my finances ALL THE TIME. I've applied for food stamps and disability, but I "make too much" for food stamps and I've been waiting to hear from disability since April. I just got paid yesterday and my account is already in the red. I pay rent, my car payment, my car insurance, my phone, utilities, and then of course food and supplies for my home. Pull-ups are almost $30 a box! It's crazy! I don't know how I'm going to get to work next week, because I don't have the money for gas. But I've tried everything. I've applied for state help, I've been looking for a new job (I had an interview this week and I'm hoping to hear good news soon), and I've cut out EVERY POSSIBLE unnecessary expense. I don't know what to do. I'm drowning and the light of the surface is becoming more and more dim. 
I struggle with my depression, BPD, and PTSD daily, and I am trying everything I know how to to get better... But with money and insurance and everything else... I don't know if I'll ever be able to feel normal again... If I even ever was normal...
All I ask is for any kind of donation. One dollar or One-hundred, I'm not picky. Every cent will go towards bills, groceries, and gas money. I hate even having to ask... But I'm desperate. I don't know what else to do... I feel so alone and worthless... I just need to get back on my feet... Please... Anything will help.

Thanks
Love you.

Print this item

Please help!!!!!
Posted by: Ang - 06-22-2018, 02:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help, got in to debt a few years ago which I was paying back up until recently. I’m in a position where I cannot work due to health problems now I’m at risk of losing everything. My debts are just mounting with interests and it’s now at about £13000!!!! I have 3 children to support any help would Be massively appreciated...
Paypal.me/angief1

Print this item

Need help to stay a float!
Posted by: lillulu207 - 06-21-2018, 11:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Laura, Nice to meet you! Smile I am 26 years old and currently slipping deeper and deeper into debt. My boyfriend just proposed to me on my birthday this year well, of course, I said yes. This was the best news this year but our debt keeps piling up. We both just lost our jobs because I was sexually harassed at work and was told because there was no proof of it there was nothing they could and it continued so we left the job we both worked at.  I recently got a job offer that fell through. We are so behind on rent it's not even funny and our car is about to be off the road. we live with family so our landlord is being very lenient but we really need help fixing our car. we need a wheel bearing, cv axles, ball joints, control arms. just in parts, I'm looking at $300-$400 labor is probably about the same. I hate asking for help we are usually the ones helping people. we would like to be able to get back to work and start saving money for our wedding and helping our community. Please help us we would be eternally grateful and you will always be in our prayers.
                                                               Thanks, Laura

Print this item

Help needed: new instrument for continuing musicaly
Posted by: Kl33 - 06-21-2018, 05:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I want to thank you all for spending your time to read my post.

A little about myself: I'm 28 years old and living in the suburbs of Zurich, Switzerland. I work as a shoemaker in the city. My interests are found in literature, science, meteorology, art design, vintage clothing and music. For over 10 years I'm successfully dealing with vintage (mostly 1950's-60's) guitar parts and accessories like case candy, hardware and electric compounds.

Well, my biggest and most enjoyable hobby has been making music by strings. I started with acoustic guitar by 10, switched to electric bass with 14 for a school band act and finally ended up with playing electric guitar 'til my early 20's. After I finished high school and started to work I was dreaming about having an old instrument, with 21 I was lucky enough to afford me a 1967 Rickenbacker 330 that I found in Germany for a at the time in Europe rare and low price. Unfortunately, after a bad accident (where I first thought I would loose my right leg) I had to sell this guitar to pay my incoming bills and hospitality taxes. That was very hard for me because I had to let it go for much less than I had intended. However, since then and after about a year of recovery, I kept making music with my acoustic guitar (a birthday present for my 10th birthday). I got used to it pretty well and was able to compose a lot with it. But to be honest, I miss the feeling of playability you'll only have with an electric guitar. And since I'm obsessed with the sounds of artists like Captain Beefheart, The Stooges, MC5, The (Pontiac) Punks or Talking Heads for years, I'd like to play their compositions more properly.

As a shoemaker I earn a good income, enough for living and paying my rent for sure. But by the end of the month I'm not even able to save enough money for vacation. On weekends I don't go out downtown much anymore for having fun: it's just not my type of music and I don't drink alcohol. But nonetheless, I'd like to have some sort of valve to release by the end of the week and settle down a little. Playing guitar always helped me a lot here, I just want to take it to another level, more powerful. I hope here I can get some help for continuing my musical work. I'm glad to find a site like this, personally would regret it to not at least trying to get some financial help. I have found many instruments in the US and Europe that are for sale with cheap prices. Since my above named favorite bands were using Fender Stratocasters at their lifetime, I'm concentrating on this specific instrument. But I'm not willing to ask for a vintage 1960's guitar worth between $11'000 and $25'000 (like most pre-CBS and early CBS fabrications). Fender always has found a fair and good alternative with their American Vintage Series that first was introduced in 1982 (Fullerton-Era). And since 2012 a new line brought out the AV '59 (Re-Issue of the legendary 1959 transition era "slab board" Stratocaster) and AV '65 (Re-issue of the CBS era Stratocaster with grey bobbin PU's and gold transition logo). Now, what still amazes me about the latest American Vintage run is, that they looked after each tiny detail: starting from with the nostalgic case candy (period correct grey Fender cable, black leather strap, bridge cover, tremolo bar, alternate conversion selector switch, Tremolo springs, hang tags/manuals), through a period correct hardshell case (black tolex, Fender "tail" logo, red interior lining), '65 style white pickguard, thin skin laquer finish up to the Fender/Kluson "single-line" tuners. For sure a great and worthy investment for musicians who love vintage instruments but can't afford the real deal from back in the day. The price range for the AV '59 is $1390 to $2050 and for the AV '65 $1450 to $2100. Their original factory sale price is between $2200 and $2400 (in some rare cases even same as a Custom Shop model around for approx. $3400).

A donation of around $1800 would already allow me to buy one of those magnificent Re-issues. It would mean everything to me, probably bring a fresh wind my life. These guitars are very hard to get in Switzerland, and if they are, they're overpriced in most cases. I'm thankful to all readers and donators who are willing to help me.

Any person is dearly welcome to make a donation right here: http://paypal.me/Leeroy422

I thank you all very much for your time and wish you only the best in life.

Blessings and best regards from Switzerland,
Kl33

Print this item

Rent/Car Payment Due Savings emptied out
Posted by: Stuckinchicago1 - 06-21-2018, 04:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone, 
I don’t know if people still come on to this website. I had lost my job working at a car dealership 3 months ago. I just started a new job, but I won’t get my paycheck in time to be able to pay rent. I rent month by month so not paying me a means I would be homeless. I have cleaned out my savings trying to keep up with bills. I need $600 for rent and my car payment. 
If you are reading this I would greatly appreciate any help!
https://www.paypal.me/stckinchitown

Once I am established I plan on helping out others whenever I can because any help would be amazing right now!

Print this item

stranded in spain
Posted by: inneedofhelp - 06-21-2018, 10:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my home and vechile is broken down so nothing is working i dont make much and in two weeks i need to raise €1500 euros to cover the cost of motorhome repairs i dont hold much hope for this i am just desperate to keep the motorhome and not be completely homeless.

Print this item