Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,640
» Latest member: Jamesfut
» Forum threads: 6,510
» Forum posts: 7,378

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Patio heating options: ap...
Last Post: Frankhes
1 hour ago
» Views: 4
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
4 hours ago
» Views: 12
Автосервис
Last Post: Keithteavy
6 hours ago
» Views: 13
Crafting Compelling Child...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: denemma
7 hours ago
Navigating Mobile App Dev...
7 hours ago
» Views: 11
Maximizing Book Marketing...
7 hours ago
» Views: 12
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
8 hours ago
Stake Your Crypto and Get...
Last Post: beyond11
10 hours ago
» Views: 15
The Importance of Hiring ...
Last Post: robertpsnyder
10 hours ago
» Views: 19

Heart 16, in debt from medical bills
Posted by: pfleming13 - 09-02-2016, 12:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I'm 16 and currently in between jobs. My bank account is overdrawn by $3800 due to me needing to purchase groceries and pay for medical bills as best as I can for my adoptive single mother (who raised me since I was 2) who has cervical cancer. We are barely scraping by. I'm a senior in high school and I need help. I can't get a job fast enough to cover the fees that the bank is charging me every day. I have been doing interview after interview as fast as I can, trying to make this work, but I'm really struggling and have no where else to turn. All I'm asking for is whatever help you can give. No matter how little or large, I will never forget your generosity and compassion. All I want is to get me and my mom out of this situation soon because it is truly the most difficult thing I have ever had to deal with, and it gets worse and worse every single day...
Thank you for stopping by. If you have anything at all to offer, my paypal is paypal.me/pfleming13 . God bless every single one of you.

Print this item

Homeless. Please help
Posted by: Wendyowens79@yahoo.com - 08-30-2016, 01:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. My name is Wendy. I have three young children. Two still in diapers.and I only have four diapers left I have no where to go with them right now. Please help me out a little. Anything will be helpful and appreciated

Print this item

Donation needed to prevent eviction
Posted by: pdon66@hotmail.com - 08-30-2016, 03:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello - My name is Paul and I live in San Diego.  I am desperately seeking $1,500.00 to cover back rent for August plus September's rent.  I just received an eviction notice and need to act quickly!  I am 52 years old and unemployed.  I've had great difficulty securing employment.  I believe I'll have better luck in September since retailers start hiring for the holiday season.  Your generosity would be most appreciated.  My PayPal link for donations is (I'm new to this) PayPal.me/freebeg23.  Thank you!

Print this item

Information Estranged Adult Seeking Help
Posted by: barneska91 - 08-29-2016, 04:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Six years ago I ran away from an abusive home as a teenager. I was met with hunger and homelessness but it was the best thing I could have done for my life. It was by no means easy; I had never been self-reliant before nor was I taught how to be, it was almost as if I were a newborn fending for herself on the street. On top of that I struggled with severe depression and suicidal thoughts which only made things more difficult.

Despite everything that seemed stacked up against me I managed to graduate from college while working full-time, sometimes even working 2 jobs. Now I'm on my way to getting my Master's at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts. Being estranged from my family for six years has been a huge challenge and there were moments when I definitely wanted (and attempted) to give up and put an end to everything.

But now I have a shot to make things better for myself but I can't do it alone this time. My main financial mountain is relocating to Boston and paying for rent, any extra funds would go straight to my tuition. Every little bit helps and would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for letting me share my story with you.

Print this item

Single dad starting from scratch after bad relationship
Posted by: Paulw2k8 - 08-27-2016, 07:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello and thanks for reading. 

First of all I'm really sorry for having to come on here, I've never done this sort of thing before, but needs must and here I am. I'm in the UK too, I'm not sure if this site is mainly for people from the usa or what but just thought I'd say that from the start too. 

For the last three years I've been in a relationship with a woman who I loved. Unfortunately during that time she changed beyond recognition and became both controlling and violent. Due to her change in behaviour I felt that for my sons sake (he is mine and not hers, from my marriage) that I needed to get away for his sake. 

I managed to save up a little money to get away however with her being so controlling it was difficult to put any aside without her noticing. When I had enough to travel away from there and rent a small place I left with my son and this was a week or so ago. We are now starting again in a new town where we know nobody and have no family friends or support. Obviously this is a very difficult time and as I have [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Had to leave my job behind as well I am really struggling financially at the moment until I am back on my feet - even this is difficult to though with no money as I can't even afford the bus fare to go job hunting! [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I spent all of the little money that I had left on the deposit for our new flat and advance rent. I have managed to furnish it a little via sites like free cycle however there are so many things I still need to get to make it a home for my little boy but no way of doing it. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I am so very sorry to be asking but if there's any way whatsoever anyone could be kind enough to help, I would be so truly grateful. Any help at all please, even little amounts are a lot to us at the moment as we literally have nothing. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and God bless you all :-)[/color]

Print this item

Please help, Never thought it would come to this
Posted by: sevalyn711 - 08-27-2016, 06:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I recently borrowed money from my boyfriend to fund an important matter back in may. Since then I have been working to slowly pay him back and have successfully already paid back majority of what I owe him. The money that he let me borrow was going towards his future court fees but because I had an emergency in may he let me borrow it at the time. I figured I would have him completely paid off by the time his court fees were due and I was close to doing so but misinterpreted how much time it would take to fully pay him back. He asked the courts for an extension but they will not allot more time for his payment. I won't be able to pay the remaining amount of money before the due date and if I can't make that happen he will be going to jail for a long time. I never thought I would have to resort to asking for donations, as I am employed and have worked hard to pay him off but I just needed more time. I have already paid him the majority and owe him $1,300 in remainder. Anything helps please. God bless you and thank you for your time.

Print this item

Please help me repair my car to seek employment
Posted by: Delta72 - 08-25-2016, 09:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My Name is Zack W. and I am twenty years old. I wanted to join the Air Force and serve my country, however I have several mental disorders that require medication for treatment making me ineligible to serve. Since then it has been almost impossible to make enough money to pay for college or other life expenses. I am now on food stamps to feed my partner and I. My Ford Explorer is my prize possession. Unfortunately due to severe rainstorms and flash flooding Lola (my explorer) became hydrolocked, bent the rods and cracked the block, and now she is sitting waiting for a new engine. I have contacted the TWFC in help looking for a job. I am actually looking for gainful employment but I can't find any jobs at the moment. With my explorer fixed I will be able to expand my job hunt further across cities and if necessary the state. In order for me to buy a used engine and some parts I will need your help to raise about one thousand dollars. I am going to do all the labor myself to save a large portion of money, I can't afford food without help, so buying engine parts is not an option for me at the moment. Thank you all so much and God Bless!
 PayPal.Me/ZWienecke 

Print this item

Help me keep my home....and my sanity
Posted by: Shawn2626 - 08-25-2016, 03:01 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi all...so I need help...

In 1 week I will be 2 mortgage payments behind....

This has never happened to me before, so I am scared to say the least.  I have a job...but I just can't seem to get ahead.  We just had a layoff, which I survived, thank God, but my  hours have been changed and I have no way to get home.  I don't have a car, and can't afford one with the insurance and maintenence.  I now find myself taking Uber home at 11pm. 

I just can't seem to get ahead. With my mornings free, I am now looking to do some work at home for a few hours a day....if anyone knows of anything legit, please let me know.  

If anyone is able to donate to my PayPal, the email is figs2626@gmail.com .

Thank you in advance.

Print this item

Helplessly in debt
Posted by: jodi011 - 08-24-2016, 07:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there Other places I tried had users that wanted a little too much info like bank card number, password, ID, security questions and answers ETC. If you can help that would be great but not with my account. How would you be helping me with my full bank details! 

Anyway My name is jodi I worked for years with kids that have special needs but now I can't find work, I am disabled but still work while I can but need help because I'm sunk in debt and I can't answer my phone without a bill collector on the other end. If anything is leftover I will help foodbanks so one donation helps many. Thanks in advance. 

paypal.me/jodi7333

Print this item

Please help me repair my car to seek employment
Posted by: Delta72 - 08-24-2016, 04:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My Name is Zack W. and I am twenty years old. I wanted to join the Air Force and serve my country, however I have several mental disorders that require medication for treatment making me ineligible to serve. Since then it has been almost impossible to make enough money to pay for college or other life expenses. I am now on food stamps to feed my partner and I. My Ford Explorer is my prize possession. Unfortunately due to severe rainstorms and flash flooding Lola (my explorer) became hydrolocked, bent the rods and cracked the block, and now she is sitting waiting for a new engine. I have contacted the TWFC in help looking for a job. I am actually looking for gainful employment but I can't find any jobs at the moment. With my explorer fixed I will be able to expand my job hunt further across cities and if necessary the state. In order for me to buy a used engine and some parts I will need your help to raise one thousand dollars. I am going to do all the labor myself to save a large portion of money, I can't afford food without help, so buying engine parts is not an option for me at the moment. Thank you all so much and God Bless!
paypal.me/ZWienecke

Print this item