Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,696
» Latest member: zeoby
» Forum threads: 6,548
» Forum posts: 7,419

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Че, компаньон! Ты ищешь д...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AnthonyNaf
1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Даркнет поисковик
Last Post: Patrickicona
2 hours ago
» Views: 16
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
2 hours ago
» Views: 14
Free cards BidenCash
Last Post: Jeremyaceda
3 hours ago
» Views: 12
Pot player
Last Post: GordonMaimi
4 hours ago
» Views: 13
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
6 hours ago
» Views: 18
Bs2site
Last Post: RobinMor
7 hours ago
» Views: 15
Darknet marketplase Biden...
Last Post: GregoryKek
9 hours ago
» Views: 17
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Williamcok
9 hours ago
» Views: 13
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
9 hours ago
» Views: 14

Need help, I have Muscular Dystrophy...born with...
Posted by: Bryan3600 - 07-12-2016, 01:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in need of some help with funds.

I'm 36 year old man, since the age of three I have been battling a progressive disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, my muscles are deteriorating everyday. I am wheelchair bound, I can barely move now, I have cardiac and respiratory weakness as well, I need to use a ventilator and caregivers 24hrs. I am now unable to work, I just watch tv/movies now. I get ssi disability which is not enough. I need more money for bills, debt, caregivers, medical, medications, supplements, vitamins, And organic food, that keep me strong, healthy and alive. There is no specific treatment or cure for Muscular dystrophy, but with proper care and diet, I can live a lot longer. Anything can help.
Thank you so much in advance.

http://www.paypal.me/Goldenb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchenne_muscular_dystrophy

Print this item

American Musician In Paris In Need of help with accommodations
Posted by: MP1976 - 07-11-2016, 09:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am an American jazz singer living in Paris at the moment working on his career. I am currently staying at an auberge, or rather, a hostel in which I pay by the day or a couple of days at a time. When I am not doing gigs, I support myself by busking in the Paris subway, but I have managed to fall behind by a week. In recent days, I  have not made as much as I otherwise would have.

The daily charges at Generator Hostel Paris, where I live is €39,83($44.04US)/day or 
€278,81($308.27US)/week. I am respectfully asking for help getting caught up with a week's charges. 

Here is a link to my EP 'The Very Thought of You': http://cdbaby.com/cd/marvinparks1 
It's on sale for $5.99 on CDBaby as a digital download. I am thinking if 60-70 purchased it, I could raise the funds that way. Otherwise, my paypal is PayPal.Me/MarvP 

Sincerely,

M. Parks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Heart Please help me get my life back
Posted by: Gennifyr - 07-09-2016, 02:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I became homeless and lost my job, my children and license due to domestic violence. I need to put the pieces back together. I need $25/week to see my daughter, plus I have to travel very far to have my visit, and I have no license or car. I live in shelter. This is what I need for my license:
Jennifer Swanson
MA S99209451
NH 06RIJ81121
1) $1672.76 Concord district court,  attorney bonfiglio, 978-744-2162, $1000 release lien, total  $1672.76, get "release of debtor letter"
2) $192.39 Bedford city hall,  2012&2011, 8892, 13198, $192.39, 978-671-0902 orkelleyryan.com
3) $80.38 Billerica city hall, 44181, 781-944-8504 *6
4) $142.62, Tewkesbury city hall,  19546, 978-640-4340
5) $253.33, NH, 603-271-3109, 06RIJ81121,get "clear the NDR"
6) $100 driver reeducation,  800-215-1581981drive.nsc.org, m-f 8am-6:30pm, sat 8am-2pm
7) $100 reinstatement fee Boston rmv

Print this item

Please help me get my life back
Posted by: Gennifyr - 07-09-2016, 02:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I became homeless and lost my job, my children and license due to domestic violence. I need to put the pieces back together. I need $25/week to see my daughter, plus I have to travel very far to have my visit, and I have no license or car. I live in shelter. This is what I need for my license:
Jennifer Swanson
MA S99209451
NH 06RIJ81121
1) $1672.76 Concord district court,  attorney bonfiglio, 978-744-2162, $1000 release lien, total  $1672.76, get "release of debtor letter"
2) $192.39 Bedford city hall,  2012&2011, 8892, 13198, $192.39, 978-671-0902 orkelleyryan.com
3) $80.38 Billerica city hall, 44181, 781-944-8504 *6
4) $142.62, Tewkesbury city hall,  19546, 978-640-4340
5) $253.33, NH, 603-271-3109, 06RIJ81121,get "clear the NDR"
6) $100 driver reeducation,  800-215-1581981drive.nsc.org, m-f 8am-6:30pm, sat 8am-2pm
7) $100 reinstatement fee Boston rmv

Print this item

I need $85 for my rent
Posted by: Katrina2016 - 07-08-2016, 04:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I just need $85 for the room I'm renting with my three year old daughter or my landlord is going to put me out and if we get put out, we have nowhere to go and I don't get my first paycheck until next Sunday and so I'm asking if anyone can help me with the $85 towards my rent. The payment can go directly to my landlord's paypal account, which is how I usually pay her when I can't get it to her in person but I could really use the help because if not, my three year old and I are going to be on the street come Sunday.

Print this item

could any one help me raise some money for a car?
Posted by: Stevepal - 07-08-2016, 08:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Can any one help us out? 
Me and the 3 children would really appreciate some help and good luck as we have been down on luck for a very long time, I am struggling to meet my children's needs and now it has gotten worse within the last year and a bit I have had 2 cars die on me and now my 3rd is on its way out, I can not afford to repair it as the cars only worth £120. To repair it is going to cost me £800 plus. Me and the kids need transport because of our location, the little money I get goes on bills, food and cloths(charity shops)my twin daughters are getting ready for secondary school soon which makes everything more stressful. They have missed out on so much due to never having enough money it puts a downer on trying to be the best you can for them, they are good children you couldn't ask for better so I at least owe it to them to try and make it easier for them.
I am a proud person asking strangers for help is hard but for the sake of my children I'll swallow my pride and do what's needed.

Because of bad life choices and the hand I have been dealt since my children where born I am not financially able to do this my self, any help towards a car would mean so much.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Paypal... stevepal000977@gmail.com

Print this item

could any one help me raise some money for a car?
Posted by: Stevepal - 07-08-2016, 08:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Can any one help us out? 
Me and the 3 children would really appreciate some help and good luck as we have been down on luck for a very long time, I am struggling to meet my children's needs and now it has gotten worse within the last year and a bit I have had 2 cars die on me and now my 3rd is on its way out, I can not afford to repair it as the cars only worth £120. To repair it is going to cost me £800 plus. Me and the kids need transport because of our location, the little money I get goes on bills, food and cloths(charity shops)my twin daughters are getting ready for secondary school soon which makes everything more stressful. They have missed out on so much due to never having enough money it puts a downer on trying to be the best you can for them, they are good children you couldn't ask for better so I at least owe it to them to try and make it easier for them.
I am a proud person asking strangers for help is hard but for the sake of my children I'll swallow my pride and do what's needed.

Because of bad life choices and the hand I have been dealt since my children where born I am not financially able to do this my self, any help towards a car would mean so much.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Paypal... stevepal000977@gmail.com

Print this item

Broken water pipe
Posted by: Moonscape44 - 07-08-2016, 01:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Our house has a broken water pipe behind the wall in our laundry room.The water is constantly pouring out from behind the wall and damaging our floors and the walls are covered in black mold.Our washer and dryer are both broken and it is hard to keep our clothes clean.Any donation is greatly appreciated.                                                         paypal.me/moonscape44

Print this item

Hot Meals for Destitute
Posted by: andrdrozd - 07-07-2016, 06:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Many of our neighbors are experiencing homelessness or living in poverty. Many suffer from mental and physical disabilities, unemployment, addictions, or other issues that result in homelessness or being at a disadvantage to be independent or succeed in our society.

Providing for a human's basic need for food allows them to be able to focus on all their other needs, such as taking care of their health, finding a job, housing, and gaining independence. Our long term hope for every individual is for them to gain the help they need to become self-sustaining. For some, it may take a couple days or a couple of weeks, while it may take others much longer.

My name is Andrew. I live in the city of Voronezh (Russia). I have a small shop (garage). I work as a welder and mechanic. I want to help homeless people that they had a hot meal. My goal is to build a kitchen trailer and pass the charity. I need for the project $ 1,200 for materials (metal and accessories) and the registration of the trailer.

No one should go hungry. I would be grateful for any of your help. Никто не должен голодать. Я бы признательны за любую вашу помощь.

Print this item

Desperately need to move
Posted by: martil1011 - 07-07-2016, 04:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Desperate to get away from my roommate/landlord, who is forcing me to live in horrid conditions (LOTS of proof) AND is mentally abusive.  I'm retired (so, there IS income), but MUST go back to work.  Still looking into every possible avenue to help myself.  Would rather be dead than give up my pets just so that I can live better.  Can't find a job that gives me minimal contact with people (due to being in the process of getting front teeth replaced.  It's been 3 months because the office didn't request pre-auth for a month. It will be another 2 before the process is complete).   No car, but there IS the bus, my bike, AND my feet!!  LOTS of skills, and experience, in several fields.  My bills are headed to "charge off" status if I can't catch them up this week, which means credit will tank, which means no house - EVER... WILL REPAY EVERYTHING ONCE BACK ON MY FEET!!!!!

Print this item