Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,533
» Latest member: gbwhatsappdown02
» Forum threads: 6,415
» Forum posts: 7,266

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Cool suggest?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: admin
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 238
Fresh news from zoonature...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: HumanNot
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
6 hours ago
» Views: 19
порча на смерть форум в А...
Last Post: Pleasehelppam
8 hours ago
» Views: 90
10 hours ago
» Views: 21
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Today, 01:02 AM
» Views: 20
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
Today, 12:34 AM
» Views: 127
Eviction from my Artist S...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
Yesterday, 11:09 PM
» Views: 1,679
Yesterday, 09:37 PM
» Views: 25
Yesterday, 06:08 PM
» Views: 31

I really need help asap
Posted by: anniea_12 - 01-25-2016, 01:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 25 year old female in Florida. My name is Annie and I am in a tough spot right now. I've been kicked out of my moms house because she didn't agree with me coming out as lesbian. I don't have a great job. I make enough to cover my car payment and insurance and gas. I had been looking for another job to help me save for a place of my own until I got kicked out.I am currently living in my car, I used the money for my insurance to pay for a hotel for a few days now I  am completely broke. My bank account is -31 my bank charging me over draft fees. I don't even have anything to get some food. I have no one else. I'm not even from Florida originally.I moved down here from Maine. I have no one else here.this is my last resort. So if anyone can help me I would forever be greatful and I would be able to make it.
You can donate to my paypal -www.PayPal.me/annieandrews

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Desperate for Help.
Posted by: crispyidz - 01-24-2016, 10:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is the first time that I have begged for money, but I am at a complete loss of what to do and desperately need help. 

Due to my wife being in hospital, emergency house repairs (gas line was leaking throughout the house), legal costs against the executor of my dad's will, baby costs, vet bills, car repairs, etc.. I have been struggling to no end trying to keep people at bay and keep the services on in my house. We barely have enough money for food let alone everything else. 

I am in desperate need for anybody to help me try and get out of this never ending spiral. Any amount would be greatly appreciated.

If you are able to help at all please find my paypal.me link here: paypal.me/helpme01

Print this item

anything helps please help me get ahome
Posted by: sexyshadow1975 - 01-24-2016, 02:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

i am 40 and married to a guy withptsd we dont work as we dont have ahome or clothes to wear or way to bathe
we live in a van with 2 cats and a
dog.
i would like to get funds for a house to live and go back to school and get my life together and ajob
and i can not or wont go to a shelter due to my animals.
if you can help me at all iam in ks
my clothing sizes are 3xl.20jeans,81/2 shoe
you can send pay pal to  anitalack3@gmail.com

Print this item

need your help please
Posted by: des - 01-22-2016, 11:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

to have an anullment if only I had money..he never treated me right can anyone help me? I have 1 daughter she is only 8 months old..she is admitted in the hoapital 3 times already..its hard for me financially because my salary is only 5 dollar a day :-(.. I could not get a better job because I am not a college graduate. I came from a poor family.. Need some help pls. I need 12000$.. I will use that money to build a small home for me and my family and to have a little business so I can support my baby's need.. This is my contact details decerie121588@yahoo.com.ph that's my paypal email...  Thanks for your kind heart.. Any amount will be highly appreciated..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

I don't know what else to do.
Posted by: _temamoon - 01-21-2016, 06:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I've never done anything like this before, so I hope I at least do it right.
I am 19, and I'm living on my own. My mother passed away when I was 17, and I don't have any other immediate family members. I lived with my ex boyfriend, but he decided to get up one day and leave me, which means he left me with his half of the bills as well as my own. I recently lost my job, and while I have been trying to pay off all of our debt, I am unable to keep up with it all, and I'm getting myself into a deep hole. I am currently in a situation that I don't know how to handle. I am trying to get to at least $1,000.00. Meanwhile I know that's not realistic, anything at this point would help. I have tried EVERYTHING, I have no credit, so I was not able to get a loan. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I've honestly never been the kind of person to do this, but I need help and I don't know what else to do.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post,
Tema

Here is my paypal account:
paypal.me/tm64

Print this item

19 with no options.
Posted by: _temamoon - 01-21-2016, 12:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I've never done anything like this before, so I hope I at least do it right.
I am 19, and I'm living on my own. My mother passed away when I was 17, and I don't have any other immediate family members. I lived with my ex boyfriend, but he decided to get up one day and leave me, which means he left me with his half of the bills as well as my own. I recently lost my job, and while I have been trying to pay off all of our debt, I am unable to keep up with it all, and I'm getting myself into a deep hole. I am currently in a situation that I don't know how to handle. I am trying to get to at least $1,000.00. Meanwhile I know that's not realistic, anything at this point would help. I have tried EVERYTHING, I have no credit, so I was not able to get a loan. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I've honestly never been the kind of person to do this, but I need help and I don't know what else to do.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post,
Tema

Here is my paypal account:
paypal.me/tm64

Print this item

Desperate for Help.
Posted by: crispyidz - 01-21-2016, 03:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is the first time that I have begged for money, but I am at a complete loss of what to do and desperately need help. 

Due to my wife being in hospital, emergency house repairs (gas line was leaking throughout the house), legal costs against the executor of my dad's will, baby costs, vet bills, car repairs, etc.. I have been struggling to no end trying to keep people at bay and keep the services on in my house. We barely have enough money for food let alone everything else. 

I am in desperate need for anybody to help me try and get out of this never ending spiral. Any amount would be greatly appreciated.

If you are able to help at all please find my paypal.me link here: paypal.me/helpme01

Print this item

loosing my mind
Posted by: Lostgirl - 01-20-2016, 01:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi there and thank you for taking the time to read my post.
seriosuly struggling finacially to the point i may loose my home now off work sick and awaiting doctors results to find out whats going on but loosing my hair is the scary part.
im only 23 tried every way possible to try and raise money from online go fund me pages to applying for loans asking friends and nothing has worked so far.
to top it off even once i get better my insurance for my car has now been cancelled also so wont be able to travel.

if there was any way you could help i would be entirely in your debt and very grateful.
once again thanks so much for taking the time to read this.

Print this item

A little help with groceries
Posted by: pieczynskij - 01-17-2016, 10:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (2)

Hello, my name's Josh. I'm 30, in Tempe, AZ and all I am asking for is help with groceries for the month. I have a job currently, however, it is commission only. I haven't made any sales lately and it's really taken it's toll on me. I normally can take care of myself and have, up until this month. I've gone through my savings, too, but I did take care of my bills otherwise, only groceries are the problem. 

I'm also not the type to ask for a lot. Heck, at this point, 40-50 would make my next few weeks. I do have a new job coming up in Feb. with Chase bank. So luckily I have found a way out of the hole I am in, but right now, it's been a few days since I've eaten. So...I'm pretty freaking hungry, which goes without saying. So if anyone can help with that, I would be greatly appreciative to him/her and when I do get this new job, I plan on helping someone out who needs it, too...without breaking my own bank, of course. 

Here is my paypal.me link: http://www.paypal.me/JoshPieczynski

For anyone who does help me, thank you. Thank you very much. 

Print this item

A plea for help
Posted by: Sher - 01-17-2016, 06:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am struggling farmer from the Caribbean struggling to make ends meet we experience a drought and crops not growing. It is hard no money I am in desperately in need of clothes and shoes but cannot afford it groceries are so expensive. I am pleading help us if you want to send clothes or groceries we would appreciate it please help in anyway you can 
My email address is sherms006@hotmail.com
Thank you very much as a mother and sister I am pleading to an angel help

Print this item