Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I start playing on the Albumza website?
#1
Hey, everyone! I’m looking for a casual game to play in the evenings to unwind after work. I’ve seen a lot of posts lately about Albumza. Is it a good time for a new player to get into it right now? Have all the veterans already collected the rarest cards, or will it be boring for a newbie who has no chance of catching up?

I just don’t want to get involved in a project that will turn into a constant chase for thrills or aggressively milk players with every pack in a week. What’s important to me is normal, healthy gameplay for fun. I want to be able to log in, collect some cards, play around with the bonuses, chat with others, and then go about my business. How user-friendly is Albumza for casual, relaxed collecting? Are there any rules or restrictions to prevent it from becoming an obsessive habit that drains your wallet?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Should I start playing on the Albumza website? - by Gaston - 1 hour ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)