Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,523
» Latest member: Ainttooproud2024
» Forum threads: 6,425
» Forum posts: 7,331

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
4 hours ago
» Views: 11
Online Physical Therapy E...
Last Post: XRumer23Cab
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 94
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
8 hours ago
» Views: 24
Financial Help - Thanking...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: mansikalra
10 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 293
Credit Union bill
Last Post: hwew33
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 89
Need Help to Pay Huge Med...
Last Post: martinklay09
11 hours ago
» Views: 354
Get Professional Guidance...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: claraalex620
Today, 10:43 AM
» Views: 92
Glimmer of Hope
Last Post: hwew33
Today, 06:20 AM
» Views: 1,771
Fresh news from z-s.pro i...
Last Post: FuriousFunk
Today, 04:52 AM
» Views: 132

Please let this dark storm pass
Posted by: Mumof4soon5 - 12-11-2019, 05:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

PayPal.me/mwah87

Hi out there I'm completely new to this but also outta options I thought some kind generous person may help save me .
My mother just died suddenly also I have my 5th baby on the way.
We live In a two bed property where the kids sleep upstairs and I'm on the sofa.
I feel just lost my house badly needs doing up to a point where I'm happy and comfortable also so I don't feel ashamed when visitors come which is just mainly professionals is. Midwives lol.
I've just given up hope my partner suggested very rude things to earn cash but that's just added to my worry list .
Hope someone can prove the bad odds wrong 
Message me it would make my day to make friends and meet people who want to help me and my children.
PayPal.me/mwah87
Thanks people mwah X X X X X

Print this item

Sad single mother
Posted by: mommy2vaeh - 12-11-2019, 05:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m a single mother who just aged out of the foster care system . I recently turned 21 which means all my assistance has been cut off and I have no family to turn to ... I had a car which i bought with the money I’ve saved and it was taking me to work so I was able to take care of me and her (she’s about to be 2 in January) my car recently got totaled and I didn’t have car insurance cus i was struggling a little financially already.. so you kno how that plays out unfortunately... now I’ve lost my job a couple weeks ago due to not being able to make it to work and my last check is gone and I have no reliable transportation as of now I’ve been looking for resources to help me and hopefully I’ll find some luck .. right now I’m just asking for help for me and her . Rent is due and we’re hungry and I have no one to turn to . please could someone help us. Thanks for listening . My paypal is paypal.me/mommy2vaeh
My rent is $868 after late fees 
Anything helps ❤️

Print this item

Rent due
Posted by: Mts6636 - 12-11-2019, 01:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm a student currently studying in Malaysia,I need help with my rent since i haven't paid in 3 months. Anything is truly appreciated. https://www.paypal.me/Redking6

Print this item

Separated and need help with CC Debt
Posted by: Gorotica - 12-11-2019, 11:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I separated from my wife of 17 years this past June. We had been together since we were teenagers and realized we had grown apart. I took it upon myself to pay certain expenses at that time to ease the burden on her and our two children. I have accrued a small but substantial amount of debt. While I am able to pay on it monthly I can not pay it all off at one time. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm not someone who typically ask for help, so this is quite a humbling experience. This is the first time in my life that I feel like I am in a position of being overwhelmed and helpless. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

https://paypal.me/Gorotica1213?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Anyone able to give me a hand?
Posted by: Mariomarco - 12-11-2019, 10:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi.hope everyone is ok. I am writing this message in a very difficult time for me.. 2 years ago I had an accident with my van, and from there the problems start... At the moment I am in debt 20.000£
I work 6 to 7 days per week to keep everything in track, but is really hard... I will do appreciate every little help 

paypal.me/mariomarco13

Many thanks.

Print this item

Please help me for my Mother's Surgery
Posted by: sunilkp1983 - 12-11-2019, 09:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
   I'm Sunil. I live in Bangalore, India. My mother has been diagnosed with Ortho-Arthritis. I need around $15000 for my mother's knee replacement surgery. I'm begging since, I work in an office as assistant and earn a salary of $220 per month. Hence, I can't pay for the Surgery of my mother.
Please help me out immediately....

(X-ray of my mother’s leg as attachment)

Paypal: sunilkp1983@gmail.com

God Bless You, Thank you
Sunil

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Bug A Christmas Wish
Posted by: nmongkhoune18 - 12-11-2019, 12:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
I’m so embarrassed to do this, but I know I’m in need of some help. I’m in need of some financial help to pay off some loans and debt that’s killing me. I’m literally drowning..my daughters school fee is due in a couple of days and I don’t have it. I also have to have sinus surgery in Jan due to a cyst and a polyp in my sinus cavity and I’m needing braces to correct my jaw, because I have an overbite. I’m grinding my teeth at night and ruining my teeth even with a nightguard. I want to pay everything off to be better for my family and for others. I want to help my dear friend with our local animal shelters and I want to help with the end it movement to help stop human/sex trafficking. I currently work in shoes at A retail store and I do Postmates on the side. Once I get paid it’s all gone then the rest goes to credit cards. I want a Christmas Wish to be debt free. I posted a picture of my teeth that are grinded down 

Best, 
N

PayPal.me/nmongkhoune18

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Heart In need of a Christmas miracle
Posted by: sweetpea90 - 12-10-2019, 08:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am here looking for christmas help for my kids. I am not requesting only money! Anything works they would be happy with presents , donations,toys,clothes etc. My 5 amazing kids ages are 10 ,9 ,6, 5 & 2 !! I recently got out of a 13 year marriage & am trying to get life straightened out. This past year has just been awful for my kids and I. Between medical problems & the divorce we are overwhelmed & emotionally drained.  They are hands down 5 of the most grateful children you will ever meet. They are the most respectful, loving kids that would give the shirts off their backs. Every time I go to their school the teachers are in near tears saying how great they are & how unbelievably sweet & caring they are to others .They say my children are the first to offer help weather it be to clean, or help a fellow student no matter what needs done they are there. They do so good in school & at home. They truly deserve so much more than I can give them..BUT I am doing what I can and I know things will eventually get better!! So if your looking for a family that is trying their best to get through the holidays and are big hearted & beyond grateful for everything in life then please consider us, we would be forever thankful! I can provide any requested proof/documentation if needed. Any questions plz feel free to ask in an open book. Thank you for reading 

paypal.me/nmarie7448

Print this item

Help my family
Posted by: Kirstmart96 - 12-10-2019, 02:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am woman of 41 living in the UK,I am currently desperately needing some urgent help. My situation being I am currently in a mentally abusive relationship. My son of 17 stays with us and is horrible for him to witness, but my 14 year old daughter currently stays at a family members, as she will not stay here. I have no family or friends that talk to me as he won’t let me contact them. I also am not allowed to go to work, I can’t even have a shower by myself. I braved and contacted my local housing authority who have offered me a house but it is not ready till the beginning of next year. He also does not know about this. Would you find it in my heart to help me out? I want to leave here ASAP and get a holiday home or anywhere away from here and be able to bring my children and me back together. I would need money for somewhere to stay for a month, food, some Xmas presents, insure my car to be able to get away and also money to help carpet my whole new house when I go into it. please can you help me with this tough tome and get my family and life back together. Please reply to me urgently. 

Print this item

Rent due
Posted by: Mts6636 - 12-09-2019, 07:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm a student currently studying in Malaysia. Unfortunately I am not able to pay rent for the past 3 months. The owner has been patient enough with me and I don't know if I can convince him to wait some more. I am required to pay the rent within the next week. I'd truly appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great day! Much love  Heart 

Paypal link: https://www.paypal.me/Redking6

Print this item