Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,381
» Latest member: cofffee124
» Forum threads: 6,352
» Forum posts: 7,217

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
broke retired, no money a...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: priyanka
6 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 119
What Is Azee 500mg Tablet...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: cofffee124
44 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 41
a hit man with escrow
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: XXXVKi
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 46
Great reading too XXXV !
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Great reading too XXXV fa...
2 hours ago
» Views: 10
интересные новости
Last Post: Robertham
3 hours ago
» Views: 9
Помощь с плохой кредитной...
Last Post: CharlesBrame
3 hours ago
» Views: 5
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
4 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 9,565
These awful scammers are ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
4 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 3,376
Ivermectin For Treating C...
Last Post: vtaletftzq
7 hours ago
» Views: 16

I don't want free money, I need a loan to help me get back on track
Posted by: Wywhitney - 11-11-2019, 08:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Writing a description of myself has always been a difficult task, but I will try my best. I am ashamed that I am even on here asking for help. Unfortunately though I've run out of options. Im kind of person who would rather have the money and donate to help people than have to ever ask for help. I am that person who wants to work hard for the things I need and want. I don't want it given to me. I like feeling proud of myself when I'm working my butt off and earning the things I want. I want my children to feel that way as well. I've run out of options and this is my only hope. It's been rough this past year. I live in the middle of nowhere and have no vehicle to get to my job interviews. My car was totaled 3 months ago and received a new one which doesn't run. I was offered a few jobs and was excited to take them and because my luck has been so horrible lately I had to miss all of them. I would get my car running and set up an interview and the car would break down the next day. It's been horrible. I just want to get to work!! And when I say I live in the middle of nowhere it is not an exaggeration, the closest store is 15 mins away. I am stranded with no way to get to work, appointments, the store or my daughters school. I just need help. I'm the type of person who loves to help others in need.. that's the person I was raised to be. And once I get my life back on track I would love to help others who get stuck like I am now! And I honestly don't want free money I would rather someone help me to get a vehicle and when I start working I could pay them back. I'm just stuck in a rut and need a little help to get out of it and back on track.

Print this item

Exclamation Single Mother Struggling To Keep Up
Posted by: Tristahx - 11-11-2019, 01:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, Im Trista, a single mother who lives in Canada. I have one son, who is 13 years old and we have a 3 year old cat.  Im currently struggling to pay my rent and bills as well as buy food and other necessities. I do work but its not enough and its hard to find more work. On a daily basis I also struggle with severe Social Anxiety, which some days makes it very hard to leave the house for work. I do take medication for it which is about $50/month and would appreciate help with that as well.  Anything will help.  I thank you in advance Smile

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1t3m24lvw0?sh...1ecb018b46

Print this item

Need help with debt after domestic violence
Posted by: kate234823 - 11-10-2019, 10:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I survived domestic violence to the extent I had to seek help from the police. Then I basically found myself on the street, asking friends to crash on their couch. This happened during the time I took a gap year from work, hoping to go back to school. At first I had some savings but I didn’t anticipate that I spend them on recovering from the violence accident and seeking new housing. 

My current job only helps me to pay basic bills.
I realize that if I was in a better emotional state, I’d have found a better job with stable income sooner. Or at least could have found any kind of a side job to get any kind of money. But I am very exhausted with the family issues I went through during the past year, and struggling with depression. 

I’m doing my best to earn additional income, but still can’t manage my debt myself and already missed a few monthly payments.

The amount I owe is around 6,000 $: 
5,000 on the credit card + 1,000 I owe to my friends  and need to return to them ASAP.

Half of this debt went for the school application fees (TOEFL, GRE, fees for universities) and urgent dental bills I had to cover. Another half went for paying for groceries and some basic daily expenses that helped me to hang in there before I found a job.

I’ll appreciate any help. 

I also promise to return you the money you give me after I get back on my feet. 

venmo: @kaciaryna

Print this item

Nursing, Travel and Cleaning Jobs in Canada $49.64 an Hour
Posted by: JobJamaica - 11-10-2019, 12:54 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Vancouver 1st 50 . Work, study, stay, live in Vancouver sponsorship program. Receive up to CAD $50,000.00 in funding .

[Image: n2.png]

Training, accommodation and Job placement provided.
Looking for work in Canada? we can help you find a career.
Apply for financial assistance. Receive up to USD $30,000 in funding.
Email me: traveljobscanada@gmail.com
Work and live in Canada today !

Ask about becoming a partner today. Receive up to $100 - $600 per day from Vancouver Canada

http://traveljobscanada.unaux.com/showthread.php?tid=9
https://traveljobscanada.blogspot.com/

*Own your own online business.
*Easy and fast jobs in Canada
*Earn from Canada jobs immigration
* Free funding and sponsorship
* Become an Immigration Adviser online
* Earn up to $600 easy as pie while you sleep .

[Image: luxury-apartments-in-tucson-az2-2.jpg]

Email me: traveljobscanada@gmail.com
Work and live in Canada today !

[Image: nursenice.jpg]

Print this item

Employed College Student
Posted by: collegestudent1 - 11-10-2019, 05:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello there, 

I am a college student here in Southern California. I also work as a line cook for a restaurant. This is my first time asking for help online or doing anything like this, but I have been having trouble lately with keeping up with rent, bills, car repairs, as well as buying food that I need to keep going. I do take my education seriously, and I truly believe that getting my degree is the most important thing in my life right now so that I can start a new, meaningful career. Juggling school full-time while working a job is getting pretty stressful, especially since I am having a lot of trouble financially. For anyone who might be interested in helping out a struggling college kid, I would be extremely appreciative and touched to any amount donated to my paypal. In any case, I will keep working and attending classes so that I can achieve my dreams. Thank you for reading my post, and I wish you the best.

paypal.me/collegestudent1

Print this item

Exclamation Dental expenses
Posted by: c.nickolan88 - 11-10-2019, 01:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am coming here because my teeth are super bad. I have two major infections that are getting worse. I do have insurance, but it wont cover all the work that needs to be done. I work full time and have 2 children as well. I am asking for $2000 to fix all the problems I have. But for now to start the work I need at least $800. Healthfirst and NY state medicaid will not cover all. I can die from these infections if not treated. Thank you all so much in advanced! My paypal is paypal.me/sexyscorpio

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Please help me and my Family
Posted by: Racheyrara35 - 11-10-2019, 12:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

https://paypal.me/racheypreston

My name is Rachel , I am a mum to 2 young children and I am married 
My husband is disabled , he has a back condition which prevents him from working , he has 70% nerve damage in his legs and sciatica, he has an eating disorder due to a throat condition and because of the vomiting etc, this has caused him to lose a lot of teeth and he also has anxiety and depression .
His mental health is at an all time low and has caused him to have a breakdown.
Because of all my husbands medical conditions,he was in receipt of ESA which they have just told him he is not entitled to anymore and he needs to go to a tribunal to appeal the decision ( this is something that the department of work and pensions do often to people).
This has obviously caused extreme stress and upset and has financially but us in a very poor position because as well as my husbands problems, our 3 year old daughter is having to have numerous hospital visits to a town 20 miles away due to her turning 3 years old and not been able to walk very well , all these appointments we cannot miss but also cannot now afford transport costs.
Bills are building up, food is almost gone and I’m in complete dispair and need help.
Please help me and my family

Print this item

Please do not let us suffer one more day
Posted by: Nailane - 11-09-2019, 03:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Precisamos, minha família está passando por um momento muito difícil. Não temos dinheiro, comida, ajuda do governo e, para piorar nossas dívidas, eles estão se acumulando, estamos sofrendo. Somos pessoas honestas e trabalhadoras, mas aqui em casa como situações nos entristecem todos os dias. Com o desemprego, nossa vida declinou. Estamos cansados de chorar e lutar pela esperança de não morrer, porque acreditamos que existem pessoas em todo o mundo que podem salvar vidas, tirá-las do abismo e dar a elas a chance de começar de novo. Se alguém se sente em seu coração para nos ajudar, por favor, não hesite, queremos ter dignidade novamente. Não quero ver minha família passando por isso, não aguento mais.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick & hosts_button_id = 9RY6PZHGYMLAW & source = url

Print this item

Bug Help me please
Posted by: Taytayshere13 - 11-08-2019, 11:43 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Taylor and I have a wife who is also named Taylor and a 4 year old daughter Rhiannon and two stepsons Gavin 5 and Landon 6. We need Help to get us a car and so we can be together more often due to our situation they live with her parents which is in the next town over  and I live with my parents and we have no way to get around and get things done (finding housing, job apps, basically everything you'd need to travel too and for) if we had a car it would make life way easier in some many ways everything it so stressful and hard for us to get around and our bank account is locked up due to accepting fincial help that was a scam we were devastated still are we just need help not to be preyed upon. Please help us we're trying to raise up 1000 for a good working vehicle but we are completely okay with a donated car van truck any type of vehicle that'll fit the five of us and I'd be willing to payback anything given by any one when we get on our feet I'd apply for a loan but I can't get approved I've tried every where. Please please someone help. We live in Oklahoma City Oklahoma Ill also anything I am capable of for help in our matter

Print this item

I want to further my education ?
Posted by: HelplessScorpio - 11-08-2019, 09:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is really awkward and I'm usually the one giving... but recently I found out that I'm not able to attend school because of past student loans putting my entire everything on hold Cry ...I started school and finished two years...life happened and I wasn't able to finish my last two years. Now I've waited to long... I just want to be a MUA. Every door seems to slam in my face, entire family saying "when one door closes..." but I'm so discouraged I mean EVERYTHING?! Nothing can go right? My birthday is Saturday and there's really nothing to celebrate. I just need any help I can get
 I called the financial dept and they began a type of "program" but they never got back to me on it. I've called for a week straight. Bills are swallowing me whole and..I know this isn't any of your concerns.. I honestly just need to vent, cry Sad and help.. gosh that would lift a load. Thank you in advance I guess.. 
Uh my cash app is cash.me/$TheBlkHarleyQ

Print this item