Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,522
» Latest member: Charlesbrozy
» Forum threads: 6,424
» Forum posts: 7,330

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
27 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Online Physical Therapy E...
Last Post: XRumer23Cab
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 86
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
3 hours ago
» Views: 12
Financial Help - Thanking...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: mansikalra
6 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 288
Credit Union bill
Last Post: hwew33
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 84
Need Help to Pay Huge Med...
Last Post: martinklay09
7 hours ago
» Views: 351
Get Professional Guidance...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: claraalex620
7 hours ago
» Views: 87
Glimmer of Hope
Last Post: hwew33
Today, 06:20 AM
» Views: 1,771
Fresh news from z-s.pro i...
Last Post: FuriousFunk
Today, 04:52 AM
» Views: 126
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Last Post: payalbatra
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 485

Series of Unfortunate Events
Posted by: tch860 - 12-09-2019, 04:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

After a series of unfortunate events I have been left with no transportation and no job. I have barely been able to eat the past few months. I totaled my car and was making a living driving for Uber. Now I am without a job and I had no savings. I also have post traumatic stress disorder which makes it difficult to find a job. I am waiting on my short term disability to get approved but I have had to appeal it twice. Please help. I need at least $7,000 to get my head back above water. 

Cash App - $tuckit19 

Anything helps!

Print this item

squatting
Posted by: Danielyoung - 12-09-2019, 12:03 AM - Forum: Other money-making ideas - No Replies

does anyone have experience of this? 
How to do it without getting beaten up?
can you sublet a commercial building for a few pounds? to others

Print this item

Something Short Of A Miracle
Posted by: Danielyoung - 12-08-2019, 11:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Having been the one in the past to do charity collections and fundraising for good causes, it was always about someone else and not about my family and myself- charity was something we gave to in the hope we could make a small difference.
I'm embarrassed to even be typing this and hope if nothing else it gives me some peace of mind to voice the situation and feel that maybe someone had listened.

While trying to keep a small business running and avoid bankruptcy we as a family tightened our belts and focused on keeping food on the table and the utility bills paid, while hiding the problems from the children.

My partner works as much as she can and we are not entitled to any support from the government it seems when we asked- on the hope this was a temporary situation.

For 12 years we have managed to keep on an even keel and while no extravagant holidays or cars we were doing ok with an old car and keeping a check on our finances.

I always believed that other people either played on being ill or that their illness was a form of coping strategy and not a full blown illness.

For me illness didn't happen overnight it was a slow build up to ending up in hospital in a state of confusion and realising that I was ill only really when admitted to emergency room

For someone who always was as strong as an ox and never ill it was hard to believe that the shaking and not being able to think straight and feel like I had been beaten up could be fibromyalgia.

I've struggled to keep going for years of poor health and we have sold off items to pay bills, I hate the fact that I want to support my family and can't find a way out of this.

Currently we are in the middle of winter and heating fuel low, being careful with food purchases and heart breathtakingly considering selling our dog which will upset the children no doubt.

Work has all but stalled and my health has deteriorated, the basic outgoings exceed the household income.

I hope whatever support received that this is a temporary situation and I can pay it forward some time soon.

Having tried to see what work is available my Fibromyalgia symptoms mean that no employer will employ me and we have run out of items to sell.

For us Christmas would be a celebration to put food on the table and to heat the house in the hope we can find our way out of this situation and pay it forward again.

understanding, sympathy or even ideas-all welcome

Print this item

Tongue 28 yrs old female needs help!!
Posted by: Kaity1990 - 12-08-2019, 01:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Rolleyes all I need is 200$ to get my own place!!
Trying to get away from having to rely on others and worry all the time. Living in St Petersburg, FL but relocating to Zephyhills, FL. Would be happy to pay it back.
Thank you so much  Heart
If you have any questions or anything please reply, I'll answer back very quickly. 

-Kaitlyn D.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need help after car accident
Posted by: w00delf - 12-08-2019, 12:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good evening!
My name is Jackson Hedrick, I'm 19, and back on October 20th, I got into a car accident. My brakes failed, and I rear ended someone. Thankfully, no one was hurt, and only my car was totaled. However, because I rear-ended someone, my insurance company refused to help cover any of the costs. So all the money I was saving up, was more than spent on all the fees. This put me into debt, and then I had to take an uber to work every day while still having to pay rent. Because of this, I have not been able to save money. I recently ended up just buying a car, but that involved me charging $3k, that I didn't have, to a credit card, and that's basically where I am now. So I'll be able to save money now that I'm not buying uber every week! But I am very much in debt.

Any assistance, whether it's donations or sharing, means a lot!

Thank you, and have a good night

(If you want a lengthier explanation with edits and pictures, as while as where to donate, check to gofundme link!)
gf.me/u/v8ikr2

Print this item

Heart When it rains, it pours.
Posted by: ghostfvce - 12-07-2019, 08:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone
My name is Kendra. I am 23, and I live on my own. I recently lost my job. It was the best job, and I was so happy. They fired me because they hired more people. I ended up starting political petitioning. I was going to get sent to Alaska for work, and they decided not to. So I’m looking for another new job. While this has been happening, I discovered my roommate had been pocketing the money I had been giving him for rent. I came home last night to an eviction notice on our door. I feel like I can’t breathe anymore. I’m so overwhelmed, I’m broke, my trust has been broken, and I feel like I have nothing anymore. I need help. I can’t ask my family because they are struggling too. Thank you so much.

Paypal.me/kgtn
Cashapp: $norainbows

Print this item

In need please someone help.
Posted by: Mummame - 12-06-2019, 08:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Sad I’m a single mum of a 7year old girl, 
I’m so skint I have £1 left in my electric to last me till end of December, 
And with Christmas round the corner I don’t know how I’m going to afford to even buy one present for my daughter..... even if I can get her one small gift I would be so greatful..... 

I really from the bottom of my heart appreciate anyone who can help me and I promise once I’ve sorted myself out I will pay it forward to someone else in need.  

My paypal is http://www.paypal.me/girl14 

Thank you.....

Print this item

Need a helping hand
Posted by: Ivyuy - 12-06-2019, 04:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am begging for some money to help me pay debits it started when my mother-in-law had operation because of a brain tumor,after the operation her left body part was paralyzed, but still can walk and she survived for almost 6 year's she had lost most of her memories behaves like a child, bedridden from year 2017 to 2019, she died month of August, since 2017 we are struggling financially because we also have to prioritize her needs and medicine.It's hard for us,since my father-in-law can't work due to his condition in blood had a mild stroke,my husband is the only son too who only works coz I have to be with his parent's and takes care our daugther.I wanted to atleast pay some of our old debts.I would be very thankful for those who would help.

Print this item

Exclamation Please help
Posted by: Leah - 12-05-2019, 02:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, 
My names Leah, I have just turned 20 and my life has flipped upside down.
My dad got badly beaten up and ended up in hospital for months whilst in hospital was diagnosed with cancer.
I am now in charge of bills, food, care everything. I am in over £5000 debt and am at risk of losing our home.
If anyone can please donate any money it would be massively helpful, I need money to buy food and pay bills.
I have not ate in 3 days so I can feed my dad and keep him healthy.
Anything would be amazing if you can help.
Thank you Heart
paypal.me/lr0898

Print this item

Exclamation Could use some help getting back on my feet after house fire
Posted by: Hopetho - 12-04-2019, 05:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This year has been a total mess for my children and I. The youngest turning 2 December 29th. We lost everything in a house fire and are currently looking for a new place to call home.. hopefully before Christmas! I have an 8 year old and a 9 year old as well. Soon after losing everything in our home I totaled our only means of transportation on my way home from work when I was cut off on the interstate going 70mph. Nobody was injured thank goodness. I was also hospitalized for sepsis caused from a horrible kidney infection just last month causing me to miss work and set me back even further on bills and Christmas for my babies. I truly hate to beg for help but I almost feel like I have no other option right now. Homeless, carless, and begging for help for Christmas and towards a place to call home for my children and I. Help me make the last month of this year a little better for my kids please! They truly deserve a miracle! 

Everything helps! Prayers, Shares, or even notes to boost my hopes a little as it seems to be one thing after another this entire year! 

www.paypal.me/hopeashlea

Thank you!!

Print this item