Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,076
» Latest member: emmawitson
» Forum threads: 6,215
» Forum posts: 7,047

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Thank
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Li_Born
47 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Эффективное и безопасное ...
Last Post: AlvinKnobe
1 hour ago
» Views: 3
Came back around
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Sierra
3 hours ago
» Views: 3
Best Online Slot Games
Last Post: NathanSkalk
3 hours ago
» Views: 10
kraken darknet market
Last Post: Robertscady
9 hours ago
» Views: 14
Максимальный трафик и кон...
Last Post: Seo-Ul-Vow
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 52
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
11 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,178
Раскрутка сайта: секреты ...
11 hours ago
» Views: 59
Anyone know if Charles Ca...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
11 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 12,041
Overcoming Assignment Cha...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: Maeve785
11 hours ago
» Views: 404

Please help our only car blew up today
Posted by: Tabnichole36 - 08-27-2019, 11:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Our only car blew up  and my husband has no way to get back and forth from work he works an hour away we are behind in bills and we barley have any food any thing will help please and thank you.

paypal.me/tabandy

Print this item

Young woman in need of help
Posted by: lldf19 - 08-27-2019, 06:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone!

I'm a 29 year old woman suffering from severe social anxiety, agoraphobia and depression. My mental health making it almost impossible to keep a job I've been unemployed and, as a result, I've been struggling with money for the past few months now. I have no family to help me and I've isolated myself so much lately that I don't think I have anyone I can call a friend anymore. That's why I'm here, begging strangers from the internet for money even if it feels like the hardest thing to do. Pride and all...

Honnestly, this is a last desperate attempt at saving myself. The good news is I may have found a job starting in september. The bad news is I'm short on cash (I need 300€ to be exact) and I will get evicted if I don't find money in the next couple days. I'm terrified right now and desperate. I really, really do not want to be homeless. In fact,  I've been thinking about suicide more and more lately. There is a part of me who wants to live though, which is why I'm writting this, there's also a part of me, getting louder and louder, who is tired of fighting against her own brain. I'm tired of hearing people say things like 'it gets better' because in my experience it never does. I'm just tired. 

So if you're reading this and can, please help me. Help me so I can keep a roof over my head until I work again and can afford therapy again. Any donation will be appreciated. And if you do decide to help me, I thank you with all my heart. I will be forever grateful!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my story.

http://paypal.me/lldf19 

Print this item

Study Debt
Posted by: Obayd - 08-26-2019, 11:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello ! My name is Abdellah OUAMMOU and I have 28 years of age. 
I decide to enter this site because I am in financial trouble and I am trying to find a way out of the difficult situation in which I am struggling.

I am currently a doctoral student, exactly in my third year and I hope to continue my studies to obtain my doctorate as I suffer a lot for it. I come from a very financially unstable childhood and I am used to being stressed by money all the time.
I recently have a student debt that needs to be paid and I am also self-sufficient in my living expenses. Anything that anyone can do is very grateful! 

Print this item

Rainbow Single Mama of 3 and Salon owner struggling need help to get back on top
Posted by: Cassie85 - 08-25-2019, 07:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a Single Mom of the 3 most amazing kids ever. I also own a hair salon and feel like my head is under water and I just can't find the way to make it back up. I need help before I start losing things. It's very hard for me to ask for help for anything but since my divorce, I'm not even able to get a loan because of the loans I had co signed on for my Ex Husband who hasnt repayed them. I want to show my babies that no matter how hard it gets, don't give up. I will be forever grateful for whatever help I receive and hope to get help getting back on my feet so I can return the favor to someone else in need. Thank you in advance to anyone able to help me.

My PayPal is:
PayPal.me/CassieL85

Print this item

Please help
Posted by: kaylabuckingham - 08-25-2019, 05:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please someone, anyone, please help a struggling family. This is my last option. I don't know what else to do. anything will help please PayPal.Me/kaylabuckingham

Print this item

Exclamation Emergency rent money
Posted by: KusanagiShiro - 08-25-2019, 12:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am short on money for rent and facing eviction at home due to a series of bad financial decisions. I have a disability and I have issues with money management. I however need help making rent this month and will use any money I get for that. I’m sorry if my message is brief but I’m trying not to reveal too much info on my real life situation. 

https://www.paypal.me/tgifford1701

Print this item

blood build up in doggo's ear
Posted by: crumbleapple - 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

The vet confirmed that it is hematoma but I can't afford surgery. I've only tried cheaper remedies. But her ear is getting bigger each day and it's tough to see her crying out of too much pain and discomfort. 

I am seeking some help to fund her surgery. Any amount will be of big help. I will try to earn and save for the rest of the after care expenses. Thank you. 

paypal.me/ElleRi

(I tried to attach her pic, but the file was to large)

Print this item

I'm just looking for someone to help out with food (PayPal)
Posted by: jayRay08 - 08-24-2019, 09:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm 17 years old  and just want to be able to eat is all. Anything helps. Thank you.

Print this item

Just need a small amount of help
Posted by: kmo856 - 08-24-2019, 07:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I am just looking for some quick help with travel expenses. I really only need about $80 to visit (as a surprise :-) ) some relatives that are going through a rough time. Thanks in advance!

paypal.me/kmo8560

Print this item

Need money for rent, anything helps
Posted by: KusanagiShiro - 08-24-2019, 01:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, I have no idea how to do this or where to turn for help, but my two jobs are no longer enough to make ends meet. My rent is upwards of $1900 a month for a one room studio and I make roughly 1/4 what I need to afford rent even with Section 8 and SSI. I make roughly $400 a paycheck at Home Depot, and all of that already goes to cellphone and utility bills. I don't spend anything on food, walk instead of drive, and am in debt a combined $1000 on my credit cards just to be able to survive.

I am autistic and have very poor money management skills, but any donations to me will go 100% to debt relief. I am on my way to declaring bankruptcy if I don't find relief soon, and worst-case am considering...other less than legal means to discharge my debt. I need help, and beg of you to find it in your hearts to help me out.

My PayPal is here:
https://paypal.me/TGifford1701

Print this item