Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,446
» Latest member: Martinnaddy
» Forum threads: 6,383
» Forum posts: 7,261

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
дрон с камерой купить
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WendellSmarp
29 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Jackpot Bet Online
Last Post: payalbatra
1 hour ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 318
Why do students need guid...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jenniferlois
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Last Post: Lavillsic
6 hours ago
» Views: 9
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
7 hours ago
» Views: 6
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
8 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,638
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 15
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 20
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 12
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 19

I really need help. This is my last chance.
Posted by: Ineedhelp - 07-09-2019, 08:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help on paying my institution. I was able to make a deal and have an 46% discount which is huge for this kind of place where only the elite people go. My talent was recognized and they have me a chance. But I don't have any family or friends that can help with that and my job only covers food and rent. I don't want to give up on my dream but there is no way I can afford it. This is a impossible situation where I almost thought of giving up on my own life but I found this forum and I am not giving up. This forum made me see I am not all alone and I can find people who actually cares. And it was so refreshing it gave me new strength. I have only three months to raise this money. It was the time they gave me. Any amount would help me out. Before I was thinking about o proud to register myself but yes I am begging. I want to realize my dream. I need to be free. I need to live. I am tired of working and going home and waking up to work again. I do not live. I do not know what I did to be abandoned this way with no family since my grandmother passed away but I will fight and I need help to be able to stand up in my feet. I will hold with all my strength in this change they gave me. So please if anyone can help me please do.

Print this item

Please help
Posted by: Rcchipp89 - 07-06-2019, 10:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone,
First off I have always been the type to help others over myself and hate asking for any kind of help. A lot of the reasons why I am in this position is because of those things. I have a huge heart and would always help others, and now that I need it NOONE is around to do so.
I am a single mother to a almost 9 year old girl living in a very expensive place called Fort Mcmurray, Ab. Last year I lost my job due to depression and my mental state being very low after leaving a very abusive relationship. I lost a lot and still to this day have yet to overcome some of the mental challenges. I have been steadily applying for work having interviews  with no results, sadly this is about to Make me have to give up my girl. I am at a loss i don’t know what else to do, i raised her for her whole life alone and now I am about to give up...please help us!Our rent is 1500 a month(which we are behind on) and what bit of money I do get from family covers that, I barely eat sometimes going days without food so my daughter can have it first. I am just asking for a bit to help me get some food and keep some there for times when I need more food. I would be forever grateful if you help of any amount. Much love from my daughter and I ❤️❤️
My email is robinc1989@hotmal.com if you want to contact me to chat or anything at all. Also my paypal is  
https://paypal.me/chippie89?locale.x=en_US

Print this item

Exclamation Mother has cancer and im a struggling single mother please help..
Posted by: Kimmie33 - 07-06-2019, 01:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Kimberlee and I'm really in need of help. My mother has stage 4 breast cancer and I have been helping her with her bills and other things that she needs. I'm behind on my rent due to helping her out but family comes first. I'm in need of 400 dollars so I can pay my rent please help and pray for me and my family if you can't. My PayPal email address is kstoddard720@gmail.com  Heart Thanks so much for your time and support in reading this. Angel

Respectfully and kindly,

Kimberlee Stoddard

Print this item

Tarot readings exchange for donations
Posted by: mihaela8811 - 07-05-2019, 10:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi people. Like everyone here I have struggles in life. I have two loans to pay in the bank, rent for 3 months and many others bills. I work. I even start and second job but still I will get paid the end of the month and even then I will be broke again. That is the reason to asking for help. It's very hard for me to do that so I decided to offer you a tarot readings for your donations. My email address is: michaelamitkova1@gmail.com Contact me, donate on my PayPal account:  paypal.me /mihaela8811 You decided how much to donate for a reading.I hope to get some help. Thank you  Heart Heart

Print this item

Our family dog needs help
Posted by: CarolinaMomma - 07-04-2019, 06:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We rescued a gorgeous, sweet girl a few weeks back. Her previous owner before had abused her horribly. The only human contact she had for the first bit of her life was only when she was being beat. Then the man moved and left her tied to a tree to starve. She was found by a neighbor & rescued. She contacted us to see if we could take her in and if we wanted her. We were hesitant at first but now very happy that we took the chance. Our Dixie Mae is a perfect fit to our family. However, vet visits are far from free or even cheap. We are desperately trying to get her spayed. Saving up a little at a time. But with not knowing her last heat. We didnt know how much time we had. And she's now in heat. We live in an area where other dogs are allowed by their owners to roam wherever they want. We don't want to risk her getting pregnant. She has had a litter prior to being rescued. We know how beneficial to her health it will be to get her fixed. It will also help put our minds at ease for her sake. We've already had an issue with one dog trying to get to her while on a walk. Could you please help us come up with the $250 to get her fixed as soon as possible? It would mean more than the world to our family!!! We have CashAPP $grizzlymomma and PayPal. If you would like to use PayPal then please send me a message and I will give you the email address to use. Thank You so much to anyone willing to help!!!!

Print this item

Shocked Crippling depression for over a year got me into unemployment and debt
Posted by: Anjana Menen - 07-04-2019, 01:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

I had been struggling as an actor with just a few assignments over 6 years after a more or less accidental entry into films(South Indian).I used to work for an Australian bpo alongside back then..Have been off work for over a year because of a rather crippling episode of clinical depression.Gotten better now with medication though.My dad is a retiree and most of our savings were spent in actually pulling through the years of unemployment.I'm the only daughter to my parents.

Our debts have got us burdened further; almost 5 lakhs and just the monthly EMI payoffs alone add upto about Rs 30,000 which is way too much for us in the current situation.All our gold and our land has already been pledged.In a culture where self sufficiency is everything and nobody believes in extending a helping hand,would be ever greatful if someone could help us steer through this.

My paypal link is https://www.paypal.me/anjanaactor

Print this item

Heart Need Quick Help for Groceries and Birthday for my lil man!
Posted by: jowicked - 07-03-2019, 06:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone,
We are in a quite a bit of a bind! After my injury I had to resign from manufacturing and my man has had to take the brunt of the finances.  After rent, electric and phones we are down to nothing.  I would really appreciate any help in regard to helping us get some more food for the house and also helping set my little man Merrick up for his birthday.  Its in a few days and since obviously I have no money for groceries we also don't have anything to get a present and cookie cake. Hes not a greedy little man, he is the sweetest and really just wants to get one of those portable pac man machines.  He loves video games and everything Sonic too lol.  If you find it in your heart to help AWESOME!! If not just send us some super good vibes our way while we get through this rough patch! We appreciate that very much too!
Thank you for reading my long winded beg session... this sucks but I am trying anything I can.
Sincerely,
Jo

Paypal is: http://www.paypal.me/jowicked
cash app: $nerdymama903

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need 70$ For Stress Relief
Posted by: Danogle34 - 07-02-2019, 05:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! Thanks for coming to my thread. I'm a teenager, who has mental health issues. I go to school, and I tend to be really stressed. I'm just currently looking for someone to give me 70 dollars since I cant get a job yet due to it taking away my dissability benefits. I only need these 70 dollars this one time. if you're interested in helping me out, my paypal is paypal.me/danogle34

thanks everyone doubt this will work but ye... Tongue

Print this item

Thumbs Up 4 year old attacked by pittbull
Posted by: Tarajoelle01 - 07-01-2019, 11:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Child got attacked by pitbull an has had multiple sugeries already plus he will have to be in wheelchair when he gets out of hospital they dont believe he will be able to walk. Money is for all medical bills an treatment. 

https://www.paypal.com/paypalm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need money urgently
Posted by: riciago - 06-30-2019, 11:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, My name is Ricardo Santiago, and the reason I'm doing this is because the situation I am having in Venezuela it's really desperately. My position as many Venezuelan citizens,  it's getting rough and complicated.It's not easy when you don't have idea about what can you do for a living here. instead of been working to grow, we are working to survival. 

Fortunately, I had the chance to apply for the Chilean Visa which allows me to be in Chile and work as another national citizen, and I'm planning to do so, in order to help my family and grow in a financial way. Two month ago, I got accepted and I already have my visa stamped out in my passport.

How ever, my actual circumstances push me to asking for help, because, despite I'm working, the average amount of money I'm doing here in Venezuela i's about 40 dollars a month.  And I'm not joking. It's hard and complicated trying to save money to such purpose. So, it's because of that I'm here trying to get some help. Because sincerely, I don't have an idea about what else to do. 

I'd really appreciate if you could help me, the thing I need te most is buying my flight tickets, and it has to be no further the last week of July. 

Thank you!

You can contact me and find me trough: 
ricardoasantiagoq@gmail.com

For donations
Paypal me: 
https://paypal.me/riciago?locale.x=es_XC

Print this item