Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,055
» Latest member: Boxerprek
» Forum threads: 6,205
» Forum posts: 7,030

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Элайнеры для выравнивания...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: aligner_lrMi
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
альмарель маг отзывы - п...
Last Post: JasonSub
4 hours ago
» Views: 13
OST to PST Converter For ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: adamgilchrist
5 hours ago
» Views: 10
What is the vilitra ?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: mw8647112
6 hours ago
» Views: 9
оземпик саратов
Last Post: Davidmob
6 hours ago
» Views: 12
иглы +для саксенды
Last Post: MiltonPhato
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 52
web postegro
7 hours ago
» Views: 18
Лагеврио инструкция
Last Post: Scottskaws
Yesterday, 09:46 PM
» Views: 22
web postegro
Yesterday, 09:04 PM
» Views: 19
anydesk download
Last Post: Kennethadaxy
Yesterday, 05:32 PM
» Views: 30

Help with elec bill
Posted by: Tglass73 - 04-14-2019, 07:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Need help paying bill it's about to get shut off I have 3 children a disabled wife we pay $800 a month in rent just need help could someone please help

Print this item

Help with elec bill
Posted by: Tglass73 - 04-14-2019, 07:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help with my elec bill I have 3 children and a disabled wife my income only one coming in right now just need help its about to b shut off we pay $800 a month in rent plus car is nickel and diming us to death can b sent to PayPal or directly to electric company if somebody could help. I will pay it forward please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need a little money for rent
Posted by: Addfrog112 - 04-14-2019, 04:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I just need about 30 dollars for rent.  It’s due in the morning and I have no other way of getting it in time.  My landlord isn’t the nicest guy so if I don’t herb it to him I don’t know what he’ll do.  Try Cash App using my code and we’ll each get $5! MGWLLTC 

https://cash.me/app/MGWLLTC

Print this item

Emergency Bill Money and College Fund
Posted by: Tessith - 04-13-2019, 04:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I realize that this title sounds like a bit much, but I was raising money to go back and finish college this summer into the fall semester. Recently, however, I've run into some trouble with bills as well. 

I am currently doing better healthwise than I have been. I fell into a serious battle with my depression, anxiety and PTSD just before the holiday season this December. I spent some time in the hospital getting myself back together and then after in a day hospital that set me up with a therapist and nurse practitioner to help me continue my wellness plan. I lost my job during that time period, sadly, and I am currently in the process of applying for disability. I've raised some money for rent through art commissions, but my reserves are running dry. Beyond dry, in fact. I've struggled this past month with my mental health and also with stomach flu, so I really haven't been in the best state of mind. I overdrew my bank account Ubering to the three appointments I have almost weekly, and the bank is not willing to waive my overdraft fees. I thought that the payment wouldn't go through if I didn't have enough money, but it will if you use Paypal as your means of payment for Uber. I should have been more aware of where my resources were at, but, as I said, this has been a hard month for me healthwise in pretty much every way that it can be hard. I wasn't in the best state of mind, and I haven't been feeling well either. I didn't check, and now I'm overdrawn with extended overdraft fees. I was unable to pay my phone bill, and that's turned off now, and my electricity bill is due this coming Tuesday. I just don't have the money to pay these things, and I'm in a bit of a desperate place.

In addition to that, I've been trying to raise money to attend and finish up my history associate's this summer into fall. I'm close to finishing and, as I've been working really really hard on myself lately, I realized that is what I most want, to finish up school and go from there to possibly teach or attend a four year college. I've been through so much, and I want to fight for my education as well. I can also get a job part time on campus possibly to help save up more money.

Long story short, I made a mistake that's put me in a bad place, but I really want to bounce back from that and than use whatever else I can raise to further my education. I can't say how much any help would mean to me. It would basically mean the world and then some. Financial help is appreciated, but also, if you have any advice for things that I can do to to earn money or, well, anything, I would appreciate that too. Thank you for just for giving this a read.

https://www.paypal.me/tmharner

Print this item

Groceries/Necessities
Posted by: jarenauxx - 04-13-2019, 02:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good Evening, 

So my roommate is an idiot and managed to promote me to single mom this month. I’m covering some of his slack and am short on groceries, toiletries, cat food, cat litter, toilet paper, cleaning supplies. Also printer paper, printer ink, and batteries are on the list of things tapping out of my corner this month. While I’m left with engaging in alleged practices such as selling my time to lonely, attention deprived men, I’m avoiding that option until I’m absolutely forced to play that card. So here I am, on this site I found while browsing Reddit hoping I find a way to make three to four hundred Benjamin’s find their way into my life this weekend. Preferably tonight. I’d appreciate the universe and whoever else wants to assist me with this shit. Also, if those intending to leave snarky remarks please refrain. I do not care. 

Jared, 28, ATX 

Print this item

Heart Need money
Posted by: JuliettaL - 04-13-2019, 01:31 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need $1500 !!!    Reach me at julietteleblanc295@gmail.com or PayPal. me/JulietteLeblanc

Print this item

Need money for food till my next paycheck
Posted by: Starvingkid - 04-12-2019, 02:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm broke and my wallet got stolen , got my wallet back with no cash in it I ran out of funds today , I might have to starve till my next paycheck . I just need to get by till.the end of this month . Don't need much . And I would totally wish to pay back after my cheque ....

Print this item

We just need a little help
Posted by: JJ3880 - 04-12-2019, 06:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello iam asking for help for my fiancee and i...im the only income which isnt much and he isnt able to work and has been denied disability.making ends meet is so hard and we are behind on bills.anything anyone can spare would be greatly appreciated.thank you in advance.

paypal.me/Jamie3880

Print this item

Single mom needs help pay debt to survive
Posted by: nancy1346 - 04-12-2019, 01:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mom, having a teenage daughter. I lost my husband few years ago due to an advance form of cancer . He was sick for few years and went through lots of treatment, as he was so sick could't work ,facing terminal illness t the physical and emotional toll was immense, treatment and ongoing health care bills drain our savings and put lots of debt on us. When he passed away my income was't enough and I didn't have any choice but spending from credit cards to survive. Now my daughter got accepted in a good college and will start to study science in next fall, I have a stable job but all my income goes to the interest of credit cards, and I don't have any choice but spend for our daily leaving from the same credit cards. It never going to end if no one help us. I didn't have any debt on my cards before my husband's sickness and I will never use them again if I pay off them. Please help me and my child. Any amount could help.

paypal.me/nancy1346

Print this item

Desperately Avoiding Eviction!
Posted by: alaynam - 04-11-2019, 04:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, My name is Alayna. I'm posting on this site because I'm in desperate need for help paying my rent and a few bills. I know there are a lot of people asking for help, and I feel like most of them are more deserving than myself. But I figure it doesn't hurt to ask, as I'm kind of at the end of my rope. So here's my story: 

I started doing freelance production work over two years ago and was making ends meet, barely. About a year ago I met a client that changed my life. He was working on a startup project and needed my help with research, proposal, etc. I've been working with him the past year as a freelancer, getting a small payment monthly. Just enough to get by in the interim. Once the startup was up and running, I was promised I would actually have a full time job at the company, with a steady salary and everything! My life seemed like it was going in the right direction.  

Key word, "Seemed".  

In February my 'boss' died unexpectedly of a stroke. One minute I felt like everything was figured out, the next minute I'm reeling about how to make rent at the end of the month. I hadn't been able to save up any money, and I struggled to pay as much of March 2019 rent as I could. Which, was not much at all. 

Throughout March I have been trying to find odds and ends jobs, and in all my free time I've been applying to part-time and full-time positions in pretty much any place I could find a posting. I haven't been able to pay full rent for March yet, and now I also owe April rent. And pretty soon, I'll have to pay May rent too. That is, unless my management kicks me out of my apartment, which they are threatening to do if I can't come up with the money for March, April AND May.  

I haven't been able to pay any bills, I had 2 extremely small limit credit cards, which are now maxed and on hold, my gas, electric and water are on delinquent and I have received a disconnect notice. I have one friend in the city, and they don't have much, but thankfully they got me a few groceries and food for my cat last month. Which I feel blessed for.  

I have gone to several interviews, and follow ups, and even done a few test projects and am hoping something comes through soon. I am a hard worker and I know I can get through this if I can find a way to pay all my rent and bills for March - May. I just need a little more time to get back on my feet. For rent I need to come up with $3622 by May. That doesn't include my gas/electric/water, but I am hoping I can find a small job in the next weeks that will help me pay for some of that. Perhaps wishful thinking but I'm not giving up! I don't have money for food at the moment, because anything I manage to make will be going to rent. But I figure what good is food if I don't have a place to live? I can't find another place without a job or any money, so I can't afford to get evicted.   

So here I am, on this site. Desperate for someone to help me out. Anything will help! At the least I'd like to thank you for even reading this far. 

(Just a note, my legal name is spelled Alana, which is what is on my paypal, I spell it differently for work purposes, which is a whole other story!)

http://PayPal.Me/produceralayna

Print this item