Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,442
» Latest member: WendellSmarp
» Forum threads: 6,381
» Forum posts: 7,258

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Lavillsic
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
5 hours ago
» Views: 5
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
6 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,637
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 15
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 20
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 12
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 19
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: CurvyCollegeGirl
Yesterday, 04:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 130
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: DonaldApows
Yesterday, 01:45 AM
» Views: 19
Fresh news from a-p.org i...
Last Post: DonaldRath
04-25-2024, 06:48 PM
» Views: 23

In need on some financial help
Posted by: meishajae303 - 06-24-2019, 07:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello

I'm meishajae303 

I'm just in need some help with food and Gas money. I have paid all my bills and i'm just stressed out and worried about how I'm going to eat  and get to work until my next payday.

Thank you For anyone that can help

CashApp $Meishajae303
Paypal.me/ meishajae303

Print this item

I really need help
Posted by: Adkelly93 - 06-24-2019, 12:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I asked for help a while ago because me and my kids where being evicted. I had 11 days to come up with the money or I was going to get evicted. Well it happened. & I'm coming on here again to ask for help. I tried different types of resources around Memphis but no one helped me. 
I tried MIFA. I turned in all my doctuments on me being out of work for 2 weeks because a tumor on my lung and they still wouldn't help me because out of 14 days I got paid for 1 sick day. I'm still 13 days short on a paycheck. I couldn't find a church to help, and friends and family are to far away to help right now. And on top of that my car broke down. I'm just really looking for a break. 

So if anyone is out there that can help please let me know. With a hotel, car repairs, anything & I can pay you back. If there is any change you can donate I would appreciate it. Or know someone who can help or any resources I can turn to,Please let me know. Cash app $akelly2693. A penny would help! 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Print this item

Moving out of state
Posted by: MarieWart - 06-23-2019, 11:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I really need help moving out of state. I have all the money except $500. Moving from Missouri to Florida is not cheap. Please help me. I am trying to get to my family and a better job. paypal.me/CTraw

Print this item

Question Could you help us in very difficult situation please?
Posted by: Meetagoal - 06-23-2019, 10:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello friends, my father had an accident and we have realy dificult times. I work as i can but there are too many things we have to pay now... We are so desperate. Thats reason why I am here, where people helps people. Could someone litle help us please? I will be very grateful.. Thank yoz very much.
Here is my paypal: paypal.me/meetagoal

Paypal.me/meetagoal

Print this item

SEEKING ATTENTION POLITELY.
Posted by: mahad - 06-23-2019, 11:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Greetings to everyone am mutebi mahad 20yrs old kindly seeking for anyone's mercy to please help in funding whatever little in my education please i l be very glad to receive anyones help. Thank you for reading,am kindly waiting for your positive replies.

Print this item

Need help with Bills
Posted by: Kellymayex - 06-22-2019, 10:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a 20 year old female college student and I'm way behind on rent.. please help by giving anything you can.. I'd really appreciate it.. Heart my paypal is 
Paypal.me/kpalsa

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Exclamation Just need a little help- Hotel to Car
Posted by: Adkelly93 - 06-22-2019, 02:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I asked for help a while ago because me and my kids where being evicted. I had 11 days to come up with the money or I was going to get evicted. Well it happened. I tried different types of resources around Memphis but no one helped me. 
I tried MIFA. I turned in all my doctuments on me being out of work for 2 weeks because a tumor on my lung and they still wouldn't help me because out of 14 days I got paid for 1 sick day. I'm still 13 days short on a paycheck. I couldn't find a church to help, and friends and family are to far away to help right now. And on top of that my car broke down. I'm just really looking for a break. 

So if anyone is out there that can help please let me know. With a hotel, car repairs, anything & I can pay you back. If there is any change you can donate I would appreciate it. Or know someone who can help or any resources I can turn to. Please let me know. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Cash app name : $akelly2693

Print this item

Sad Rough couple of months ever !! PLEASE HELP
Posted by: xoxo__ - 06-21-2019, 11:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

On 4/20/2019 I fractured my shin bone. I had to take a leave of absence from work because I can't walk. I work at Walmart. I don't make that much but I make enough. Before the fracture happened I got a car back in February and signed a lease for an apartment in the beginning of April. Both I have worked very hard for. I don't move in to my apartment until 7/13/2019. Fracturing my shin bone was the worst pain I have ever felt in my 23 years of living. I have never missed a car payment up until now. My car note and my insurance were both due 6/15/2019. Everyone I know knows the situation I am in and claims they don't have any money to help me out. I never ask for anything unless I really need it and in this case I do. This Is my very first car and the apartment will be my very first apartment. I moved to Texas with my aunt but all my family are in IL and MS. I need help. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to lose my car. I just got it. I'm more worried about my car than the apartment because when I start back working I'm going to need a way to work. And also, the place where I got my surgery didn't accept my moms insurance and they didn't tell us until afterwards, so now I have a huge bill. I mean huge. If you are willing to help, and anything will help really, I will be so appreciative. Thank you so much and god bless. 

My paypal is paypal.me/swhite234

Print this item

I could use help
Posted by: Sonia - 06-21-2019, 01:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello
It is hard when you hit rock botom and have to admit that to yourself specialy when you are used to fix everything on your own.not this time...this time i realy need financl help.my parents cant help they have crisis on there own..
I was left alone with two beautiful children one is 10 and the litlle one is 4 months old.i do have a full time Job 700 EU per month and a larve debt on oy name.i am left every month with 300eu.i dont know enymore how i can go on.i feel like drowning.please help me Just to start breathing again.
Thank you for your time

Print this item

Hospice Fundraiser.
Posted by: Ghamilton - 06-21-2019, 12:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone this month i lost my brother to cancer at the age of 48.
As a way to commemorate his memory i will be doing a sponsered walk on the weekend of what would have been his 49th birthday.
All proceeds will be going to our local hospice who cared for him up until his death, the hospice also provides respite to families in the area when they feel dealing with their loved one's during illness get a little too much for them. 
The hospice relys purely on donations as it's non funded by the nhs here in the uk.
Any donation how big or small will go a long way in helping others during their time of need.
paypal.me/garry121

Print this item