Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,450
» Latest member: saveinsta77
» Forum threads: 6,383
» Forum posts: 7,263

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Jackpot Bet Online
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: soniyasinghania
19 minutes ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 323
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: soniyasinghania
47 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 158
дрон с камерой купить
Last Post: WendellSmarp
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Why do students need guid...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jenniferlois
5 hours ago
» Views: 12
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Last Post: Lavillsic
10 hours ago
» Views: 13
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
Today, 01:01 AM
» Views: 9
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
Today, 12:57 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,641
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 17
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 22
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 13

I could use help
Posted by: Sonia - 06-21-2019, 01:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello
It is hard when you hit rock botom and have to admit that to yourself specialy when you are used to fix everything on your own.not this time...this time i realy need financl help.my parents cant help they have crisis on there own..
I was left alone with two beautiful children one is 10 and the litlle one is 4 months old.i do have a full time Job 700 EU per month and a larve debt on oy name.i am left every month with 300eu.i dont know enymore how i can go on.i feel like drowning.please help me Just to start breathing again.
Thank you for your time

Print this item

Hospice Fundraiser.
Posted by: Ghamilton - 06-21-2019, 12:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone this month i lost my brother to cancer at the age of 48.
As a way to commemorate his memory i will be doing a sponsered walk on the weekend of what would have been his 49th birthday.
All proceeds will be going to our local hospice who cared for him up until his death, the hospice also provides respite to families in the area when they feel dealing with their loved one's during illness get a little too much for them. 
The hospice relys purely on donations as it's non funded by the nhs here in the uk.
Any donation how big or small will go a long way in helping others during their time of need.
paypal.me/garry121

Print this item

Where Do I Beg?
Posted by: Aspect - 06-20-2019, 10:28 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (1)

I am new here but cannot find any instructions on this site explaining where exactly I post my beg article. Can anyone help?

Print this item

Shocked Urgent need of help getting housing plus gift cards for motel, food, clothing needed
Posted by: 1NeedyPerson - 06-20-2019, 08:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in bad need of general help. Cry   I'll be much obliged if you send me a gift card via email to my message box
here at freebeg.  I'll be homeless very soon and will be in great need of a place to stay (motel), food or restaurant gift cards, cash, clothing, shoes and just general needs.  Thank you!  God bless you!

I am very worried and very afraid right now and sure hope a kind person(s) can help me either via gift cards or my GoFundMe link.

I still help with the dental I previously posted but I put that on hold for now.   Right now I'm needing help to help me get housing and miscellaneous necessities as I must be out of my current housing by the end of this week.

Here's my GoFundMe link if you could consider providing me a help donation into my GoFundMe (get housing/prevent homelessness) page at:  Thanks! Smile
https://www.gofundme.com/f/rm9t7-help-to-get-housing

I'll be much obliged; thank you![attachment=424]

Print this item

Cheated out of salary! Jobless and in debt
Posted by: Kt1987 - 06-20-2019, 12:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Hello internet

Ive recently quit my job after my.boss failed to pay me for a few months. Ive been work a contract role and we had an agreement that I would be paid after 3 months as it was a start up...my boss has started to back track on this (written) deal and I have had to quit. While savings have covered a bit, I have fallen into a little bit of debt and could use up to GBP 3000 to cover my rent and a few bills until I find a new job (which I am hoping will be soon). Any help would be appreciated as it will take a while to settle with her and eventually get my money owed as we live in different countries. I am happy to work out a repayment scheme over the next few months.

Thanks in advance

Print this item

In need of help
Posted by: mirandarevilla56 - 06-19-2019, 05:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I lost my job of 3 years. I have been going to interviews and no one has called back. I have 5 kids I need to feed and keep a roof over their heads. Kids range from 12 to 2. Im behind on bills as well. I have to pay $400 by friday in order to keep my apartment. If you can find it in your hearts to help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Print this item

Give me and my baby some hope!!
Posted by: Ashash4 - 06-19-2019, 02:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

A few months ago I was in a marriage that was not what I imagined marriage to be like! I’ve always imagined it, as two best friends that work together to build a beautiful family and life and, they give it all you got because they love each other unconditionally..well, that’s not what I got when I married my ex, at first he was loving and supportive then he slowly became obsessive, controlling and eventually abusive, he put a tracker on my phone, forwarded all my calls n texts to his phone, he slowly isolated me n i became a shell of a person ,I knew he wouldn’t hesitate to hit me and he used his size to intimidate me often, he’s punched me, choked me till I passed out, for no reason at all,i was scared to death of him …one day I was getting off work and I was at a gas station pumping gas and he pulled up behind me, walked up to me while I was pumping gas and ripped my wallet containing $500 out of my hands n stared at me In an effort to intimidate me, thats when I said I had enough I went to my dad’s that night when i woke up the next morning  my car was gone, he stole it and sold it, the cops wouldn’t do anything bc he was "my husband" I’m  out of $500 and a car and I’m supporting our 3 year old ALONE … for the first couple weeks he sat Indian style outside my dad’s gate for hours at a time(I have a pic in the post)… eventually he stopped and now me and my baby are finally out of that toxic disturbing situation but it seems like no matter what I do I can’t rebuild my life supporting my daughter alone with no car is difficult, I had 2 jobs but i got fired from one bc without a car my babysitter options are slim bc I can’t get her back n forth, and the cost of a babysitter is to much for one job so I’m basically working to pay a sitter, we are homeless, no car and I have to build our personal items back up again and I’m stuck, idk what to do anymore, this is my last option I have no more, idk what else to do…anything would help and would be greatly appreciated...  https://www.paypal.me/ashash4

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Desperate times desperate measures
Posted by: Jacrispy727 - 06-18-2019, 02:48 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm currently nearing $1000 in bills and other debt and desperate for help my bills are adding up and i need an additional $200 for court fees for my probation so at least $1200 will get me back on my feet please send your donations to my cashapp $jacrispy727 and help me get my debt gone before the end of the day

Print this item

Donation for my college fees.
Posted by: Rick miller - 06-17-2019, 05:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am from a small village from India. I am currently studying in the Pharmacy. I need to complete my education as soon as possible to support my family. I don't Father to support my financial needs. I don't have a well paid job to pay my college fees. So i need help to complete the FINAL year of my education. So please help me to pay my college fees.

Print this item

Heart Please help! Mortgage/Wish
Posted by: zora - 06-17-2019, 02:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Michelle.  I wasn't sure if I should put this as a mortgage or a wish.  

I am trying to get disability but it is taking some time. A little about me. Before we get to the bad let's talk about the good. I love reading, animals, cooking(when I can) taking photos, playing games, (Zelda is a favorite), helping people(when I can). I suffer from daily back pain from scoliosis. It not only affects the back but also my hips and thighs. I was diagnosed with scoliosis at age seven. I was told by the doctor at the time that I'd be in a wheelchair by age eighteen and dead around age twenty. But that was only if my scoliosis was never discovered. I had to have surgery at age eight. And of course, I had to wear a plastic brace every day until I was grown. Luckily I didn't end up in a wheelchair or dead. But I do suffer from daily pain. My doctor said it is because not only is my back an S shape but the spine itself is twisted causing all my nerves to be angry.

I also suffer from major depression and a form of PDSD. Most of the depression could be from my pain since it makes it hard for me to do just about anything. Some of it could be other things. I've been suffering from depression for years. Since I was a child. As a child with scoliosis, I had a hard time keeping up with the other kids. My back would hurt or I'd overheat from my brace. The worst part of it was that I was verbally abused by my mother daily. I didn't even know that counted as abuse back then.

I also live in a bad neighborhood.  Crime rates are high including break-ins.  Houses have boarded up windows.  I've been harassed and threatened.  In my own front yard.  I've heard gunshots.  And had the police knocking at my door at 3 am to ask if I heard gunshots.

I suffer from social anxiety. Writing this was very hard but thanks to therapy talking to people is helping. Anyway, the reason I'm asking for money is I need help. It is so embarrassing to ask.  If you can donate any amount of money to help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

paypal.me/MLkane

Print this item