Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,532
» Latest member: HumanNot
» Forum threads: 6,431
» Forum posts: 7,341

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Online PT Exercises: Impr...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: XRumer23Cab
26 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Fresh news from zoonature...
Last Post: HumanNot
41 minutes ago
» Views: 9
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
2 hours ago
» Views: 14
Telehealth Physical Thera...
Last Post: rebafunk
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 28
порча на смерть форум в А...
Last Post: Pleasehelppam
4 hours ago
» Views: 87
5 hours ago
» Views: 19
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
9 hours ago
» Views: 17
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
9 hours ago
» Views: 125
Eviction from my Artist S...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
11 hours ago
» Views: 1,675
Yesterday, 09:37 PM
» Views: 19

Todayformetomorrowforyou❤
Posted by: Anqel - 08-15-2018, 09:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in need of a donation anyone who is will to donate just 2 3 or even 5 dollars anything will help. I have a 5 year old and a 8 month year old. Im currently unemployed but have been putting in applications hopeing for a call. My 8 month old is down to his last bottles. He dont have much formula left. Please if anyone can help and thank you ! God bless you all!

Print this item

Sad Temporary Financial Drawback
Posted by: HeavenlyBre - 08-14-2018, 09:43 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a full time nursing student about to start her fall 2018 semester.  I have a daughter age two that requires full time cared.  We were recently denied the scholarship we had been on for the childcare due to needing to reapply via an application process that takes a minimum of 30 days to be reviewed.  I need some help paying for the full costs of child care, now at $215/week.  

I work part-time in order to pay for gas to commute back and forth to school and to pick-up my daughter.  I would really appreciate any of the help I can get!! 

Please someone fortunate give back to someone in a bind,  God bless.

PayPal.Me/allforcassidy
Venmo: @BreAn-Calderon 
CirclePay: 15bcalderon@gmail.com

[email=15bcalderon@gmail.com]15bcalderon@gmail.com[/email]

Print this item

Heart Please Help
Posted by: xstar - 08-14-2018, 06:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lauren-green-2

Print this item

My lovely cat
Posted by: Hayleyxoxo - 08-14-2018, 04:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need money to fund for my kitten, i don’t want to get rid of him Sad paypal.me/hayleyrxoxo
will send pics of him in exchange 

Print this item

Dying is a cowards way out, call me a coward
Posted by: Beevis321 - 08-13-2018, 11:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Im new to this and kinda embarrassed, I work full time it's hard work for a female, I work with all men, I'm sinking in bills I can't lose my car it's what gets me to work, my body hurts me had 4 surgeries but i'm not a quitter, I need $9000.00 to pay it off and may be see light at the end of the tunnel, I suffer from severe depression and have had suicidal thoughts lately, it scares me, any help will be appreciated. 

https://paypal.me/kimmed

Print this item

Save my site
Posted by: bg011 - 08-13-2018, 11:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I'm from Belgrade, Serbia and I launched a regional English-language aviation website exactly ten years ago. I run and manage the website on my own since I created it but the site has grown beyond my wildest expectations with a lot of clicks, comments from readers, referrals etc. Unfortunately, living in Serbia, it is extremely difficult to cash in any of my work. Now I'm struggling to pay for the domain and all the extra services I have to pay for like newsletter software, social media campaigns etc. I have a few google ads which pay peanuts because they don't run for much in my country and I have tried to get sponsors but to no avail. I have updated my site with fresh content every single day since June 1, 2008. Yes, that includes even the holidays. I now have over 5,000 posts and half a million comments from readers.

I have poured my heart and soul into this site which pays nothing and in which I have put so much work in. But I can no longer support it with my own funds since it has become so large.

Please help me. This is my last hope.

My site: http://www.exyuaviation.com
Support: https://www.paypal.me/exyu824

Print this item

Save my site
Posted by: bg011 - 08-13-2018, 11:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I'm from Belgrade, Serbia and I launched a regional English-language aviation website exactly ten years ago. I run and manage the website on my own since I created it but the site has grown beyond my wildest expectations with a lot of clicks, comments from readers, referrals etc. Unfortunately, living in Serbia, it is extremely difficult to cash in any of my work. Now I'm struggling to pay for the domain and all the extra services I have to pay for like newsletter software, social media campaigns etc. I have a few google ads which pay peanuts because they don't run for much in my country and I have tried to get sponsors but to no avail. I have updated my site with fresh content every single day since June 1, 2008. Yes, that includes even the holidays. I now have over 5,000 posts and half a million comments from readers.

I have poured my heart and soul into this site which pays nothing and in which I have put so much work in. But I can no longer support it with my own funds since it has become so large.

Please help me. This is my last hope.

My site: http://www.exyuaviation.com

Print this item

Heart Need help buying beds and clothes for kids
Posted by: Christina - 08-13-2018, 05:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm asking for help buying beds and school clothes for my kids. My husband is disabled and we are still waiting for Social Security to approve/deny his application. I'm looking for work from home because our youngest daughter had Down Syndrome and I have to take care of her. Still the bills are piling up with no end in sight.. We recently moved in to this 4 bedroom apartment so that all our kids could live comfortably but we don't have beds for them. When school started, I was overwhelmed because we had no money to even buy them school clothes. 

Please help me and my family, I've tried major department stores, furniture stores, salvation army.. no one can help me.. We are so far behind it seems there's no end in sight.. please help us!! paypal.me/fantom2014

Print this item

PLEASE HELP CANCER PATIENT
Posted by: sofi22 - 08-13-2018, 03:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello to all generous souls out there,

My name is Sophie I am 38 years old and I am in urgent need of help for treatment and medicine expenses. I have suffered twice from cancer and can’t afford to cover all the expenses.

My paypal address is ant8hi@gmail.com

Or paypal.me/Anthi22

Very much obliged

Print this item

PLEASE HELP CANCER PATIENT
Posted by: sofi22 - 08-13-2018, 03:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello to all generous souls out there,

My name is Sophie I am 38 years old and I am in urgent need of help for treatment and medicine expenses. I have suffered twice from cancer and can’t afford to cover all the expenses.

My paypal address is ant8hi@gmail.com

Or paypal.me/Anthi22

Very much obliged

Print this item