Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,533
» Latest member: gbwhatsappdown02
» Forum threads: 6,415
» Forum posts: 7,266

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Cool suggest?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: admin
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 238
Fresh news from zoonature...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: HumanNot
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
6 hours ago
» Views: 18
порча на смерть форум в А...
Last Post: Pleasehelppam
8 hours ago
» Views: 89
9 hours ago
» Views: 21
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Today, 01:02 AM
» Views: 20
Homeless Vet At my lowest
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
Today, 12:34 AM
» Views: 127
Eviction from my Artist S...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: jghgf544
Yesterday, 11:09 PM
» Views: 1,679
Yesterday, 09:37 PM
» Views: 25
Yesterday, 06:08 PM
» Views: 31

Family of 4 Needs Fast Help Moving!
Posted by: christinabw1989 - 08-08-2018, 07:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. Thank you for your time. Our family of 4 needs a bit of help getting moved into a new home. Currently my husband and I share a bedroom with our two small children. However they are getting too old, so we desperately need a bigger home. We are struggling to afford the security deposit along with rent, covering partial rent at the old place, car payment+gas, electricity and food. My husband and I both work but have found ourselves $600 shy of the nearly $4,000 that we need to move this month. We’re taking overtime but it won’t be be our checks until the end of the month and we are moving on the 17th. Your help will keep us on our feet and keep us from getting behind on our bills. Our link is: paypal.me/Josh0190. Thank you for your generosity!

Print this item

Just living :(
Posted by: Ozzybubbles - 08-08-2018, 04:31 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello to everybody out there. I'm gonna tell you a little story of my life. I'm in need for help and I have no idea just how to do this anymore. Since the age of 13 I have had to become an adult. My father passed away an I had to help with my siblings and the house. While my mom worked dam hard to make sure my brother, sister and I had a good life. We had no family to help just us and my grand mother...fast forward to my early twenties. I practily went threw a full on divorce, I lost everything and my world crumbled. Shortly after that I lost my job. Spent the next few years not leaving my house, not working or anything until I lost everything I had left. At the age of 24. Then I slowly tried to get my life back in order I wanted something better in life then depression. But honestly nothing has worked out for me. For 5 years now I have been trying to get my life straight and once I get a like bit ahead of the game I get pushed back like 10 steps and have to try all over again. 2 years ago I had a like girl. Smile she is my world and always will be. I work really hard for her. But I just can't have it all. The one thing I have been trying to do for me and my daughter is get a reliable car. I don't want much in life but where I live you really need a car. Especially with a baby. Now over the years I have had 5 different used cars. Every single one of them has had problem after problem. So much I have just had to scrap them. I can't take s chance and break down over and over with my daughter. I have nobody in life that can help me. And I would try and finance a new car if I could. I have tried recently but it did not work out in the end. I was given false hope. So I'm here asking if anybody is able to buy a new reliable car for me. I would never ask for help but I am at my wits end in life right now. I would forever be greatfull for the blessing you would give me and my daughter. I would never be able to give you the tanks you deserve for making my life just a lol bit easier Smile I hope and pray somebody can help me. I appreciate anybody who wants to listen sometimes it's good to vent and get the hindrances out Smile but for now everybody thank you in advance and god bless Smile

Print this item

USMC Veteran needs your help to help others
Posted by: jd15146 - 08-07-2018, 06:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a business owner in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. I am committed to helping others by sharing my passion for making things and creative expression. The ability to make something (cutting board, dining table, bird house, etc) is extremely rewarding, therapeutic, and ATTAINABLE.
We all see videos on Youtube about making various projects and DIY endeavors. However, a lot of people feel limited for many reasons - no space, not enough $$ for the tools/equipment, "lack of creativity", hands on experience, etc. It's far too easy to get stuck thinking about the "buts" and "I can't because..." It has been my primary focus to help others to overcome these "obstacles". 
I own and operate my own company which specializes in woodworking, welding, and other forms of crafting. I have offered classes, group trainings, family days and one on one instruction (free and paid) in the past - and NOW we are working to take this to the next level - We NEED YOUR HELP!!
My wife and I are diving head first and asking for your assistance. This isn't about us - it's about you. The community. We are and will continue to do everything in order to provide this opportunity to all.
We recently purchased a building with the sole intention being to offer more classes, more workshops, more family days, exposure and events geared towards people of all walks of life, any age regardless of financial abilities and catering to any disability. 
It is imperative that anyone, regardless of any limitation - money, age, disability - Real or Imagined. It is our mission to provide everything needed in order to provide this opportunity to all.
We provide the space, the tools, the materials, the training, and supervision/assistance - and a positive environment that is encouraging you (and your family, friends, coworkers, community, etc) to learn new skills, build on your relationship(s) and create something beautiful.
We purchased the building on our own and are currently working daily to repair the property as well as improve it. We will be running the business (woodworking) Monday-Friday (except for events) to provide funds necessary to grow the outreach and sharing efforts of this program. Our goal is to make it FREE, or as close to free as possible. 
you can contribute via our paypal link here  ( paypal.me/jdworks )

Why are we asking for your help?
We need help generating these initial funds for building/property repairs and improvements. We have already cleared the building of the old junk and debris. We have started with framing and insulation of the exposed brick walls and we have begun to update the electric as well. 
We are in need of additional funds to: add a ramp to accommodate many of our future guests, replace the garage door, replace the main door and front window. 
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated and all supporters will be named on our Founder's Wall of Fame. A little token of our appreciation and a constant show of your support. 
Thank you in advance for your assistance and we look forward to sharing with you and the community very, very soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

I'm 20 female I'm tired of sleeping in my carll
Posted by: Lovemeforever20 - 08-07-2018, 03:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a 20 year old female looking for some help I'm trying to change my situation so bad I really need help I went to the blood center so that I could get a room for atleast a few days last week but now all my times have ran up and I had to sleep in my car for the last 2 months almost and i can't take it anymore plus I'm in Phoenix right now and it's so hot out here nobody understands . I honestly don't have anybody to ask for any help the little bit of family that I do have always says they don't have any money plus they are all the way in New Jersey I literally beg them to hrlp me out and they say they have bills . I really need help . I made a PayPal just for this so that hopefully I get help soon . http/TongueayPal.me/MariahL20

Print this item

Help to clear my home loan debts.
Posted by: V.BhagirathKumar - 08-06-2018, 01:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Sir/Madam, I am V. Bhagirath kumar, 36 year old male an MBA(HR) post graduate. I am in need on 500000 INR or as much amount as you can to clear my financial debts or home loan. I did home loan of 3000000 INR in the year 2017 and paying in the EMI’s. I have taken loan from my friends and they asked to give 500000 INR initially apart from the EMI’s that are being paid that is the reason I want 500000 INR to clear initial debts. I will be grateful on your part if you donate 500000 INR or as much money as possible to me.

My bank details are as follows:
Bank Name: ANDHRA BANK
Branch: Kukatpally
A/C Name: V.Bhagirath Kumar
A/C No.: 111910011300116
IFSC Code: ANDB0001119
A/C Type: Savings
City/State/Country: Hyderabad/Telangana/India-500072

Sir/Madam kindly donate money into my above bank account without fail. Waiting for your precious donations. My mail id is [email=mailmebhagirath34@rediffmail.com]mailmebhagirath34@rediffmail.com[/email], cell nu: 8143490702. You can make me donations at paypal.me/bhagirath194 Thank you.

Print this item

Need help for getting a store
Posted by: zulmira2006 - 08-06-2018, 06:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Maria and I have been trying to find a place that is not that high in rent for a small store. I crochet lots of cute and unique stuff. I have been trying to save for this but not always I'm lucky to touch my savings for other emergencies that come up. I really want this because I want to share my the things that I handmade with people. I'm just looking to see if anyone can help me with my situation. My PayPal is paypalme/charo321

Print this item

Posted by: V.BhagirathKumar - 08-06-2018, 03:51 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Sir/Madam, I am V. Bhagirath kumar, 36 year old male an MBA(HR) post graduate. I am in need on 500000 INR or as much amount as you can to clear my financial debts or home loan. I did home loan of 3000000 INR in the year 2017 and paying in the EMI’s. I have taken loan from my friends and they asked to give 500000 INR initially apart from the EMI’s that are being paid that is the reason I want 500000 INR to clear initial debts. I will be grateful on your part if you donate 500000 INR or as much money as possible to me.

Sir/Madam kindly donate money into my above bank account without fail. Waiting for your precious donations. My mail id is [email=mailmebhagirath34@rediffmail.com]mailmebhagirath34@rediffmail.com[/email], cell nu: 8143490702. Thank you.

Print this item

Posted by: V.BhagirathKumar - 08-05-2018, 04:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Sir/Madam, I am V. Bhagirath kumar, 36 year old male an MBA(HR) post graduate. I am in need on 500000 INR or as much amount as you can to clear my financial debts or home loan. I did home loan of 3000000 INR and need to pay 500000 INR to clear initial debts. I will be grateful on your part if you donate 500000 INR or as much money as possible to me.
Waiting for your precious donations. My mail id is [email=mailmebhagirath34@rediffmail.com]mailmebhagirath34@rediffmail.com[/email], cell nu: 8143490702. Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

$200 for phone bill
Posted by: LucidAgnes - 08-05-2018, 03:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I've been in a rut lately due to depression and have slipped behind on paying my friend's mom whose phone plan I'm on.
I have a job, but I work online from home under my own schedule which doesn't always work well when you're unmotivated by mental illness.
I owe her the money tomorrow and would really appreciate it if you could even help out with $1.
I don't want to have to make her wait another week because this is the second payment I've missed and she doesn't just use it for the phone bill, it also helps her out with groceries and necessities. 
But I've been going through therapy and am going to get back on track tomorrow.
If you help out, thank you so much. You are wonderful and I appreciate it.

Here is the link to my PayPal.
https://paypal.me/lucidagnes

Print this item

Not sure what to say. I need help and am appreciative of whatever you can spare
Posted by: allyrae - 08-05-2018, 12:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello.

My name is Ally. My story isn't a rare one and it's my own fault but I'm a bit desperate and I just thought this couldnt hurt to try. 

I lost work the last few months and hit rock bottom.. backed up on rent and bills. I say it's my own fault cuz well, bad business decisions. I don't know where else to turn and I now find myself on this site.. asking total strangers for help. Any little help you can spare. 

In addition to the extra work I'm doing to dig myself out of this hole, I need an extra $3500 to cover back payments. It's a lot. I do a lot of volunteer work, donating my time to the community but I recognize what a huge gesture it is to donate your hard earned money. 

Thank you so much to your crazy big hearts and I will find a way to pay it forward one day. 

Ally

paypal.me/alexrae43452

Print this item