Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,722
» Latest member: мега сайт даркнет
» Forum threads: 6,561
» Forum posts: 7,436

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Купить Мефедрон в Москве?...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Glenntikbuict
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Купить Кокаин в Москве и ...
Last Post: Ambroseatrato
6 hours ago
» Views: 17
Looking For A Little Help
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Sierra
6 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 204
Need to graduate from col...
Forum: My Request for Help
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 91
Be careful of fb/parents ...
Forum: Chit chat
7 hours ago
» Views: 10
mega новая ссылка
Last Post: Jamesunefe
Today, 10:04 AM
» Views: 29
кракен
Last Post: Virgilbex
Today, 09:17 AM
» Views: 23
Lowering Headache Intensi...
Last Post: DonaldKes
Yesterday, 10:12 PM
» Views: 36
Трейдинг с Глубиной – Ваш...
Last Post: Cfscyday
Yesterday, 07:56 PM
» Views: 36
Даркнет поисковик
Last Post: AntonioClunc
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
» Views: 40

In need of help
Posted by: NessD87 - 09-09-2018, 04:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This all started back in December of 2017. I took my then 2 year old to his well child visit to find that he had dangerously high levels of lead. Then I took my then 6 year old daughter to see if she did as well. Her levels were above a safe level but not as high as my son's. My other 4 children were old enough they weren't considered a concern. 
Environmental health came in and found that the house we were renting was so full of lead in such high levels that it would never be safe for a child to live there. My landlord refused to do anything or give us the option of another house. Environmental health kept saying they would help us get a place but they never did. 
It came down to being told my options were to move out, send my kids to live with family, or CPS would be involved and would place them for me. So we left in February of 2018 after the environmental investigation results had came back. 
We have been staying in a motel paying over $1000 a month which is basically all I make. The transmission had went out of our car before we left the house and I couldn't afford to fix the car and get in the motel. I work 40 or more hours a week trying to get ahead and get us out of here but it's just not happening. This town does not have a homeless shelter and all of the income based apartments have 2 year or longer waiting lists. I can't afford 1500 or more people want to move in for the first months rent and deposit. 
This is literally my last option. I absolutely hate having to ask for anything, but I don't have family here, they're 5 1/2 hours away and couldn't help anyway. Anything would be greatly appreciated, I just want my kids back to having a somewhat "normal" life. A motel is not the best place for them to grow up.

This is my PayPal link if anyone is able to help. https://www.paypal.me/nessa287

Print this item

Struggling Teacher in Dire Need
Posted by: bdelac - 09-07-2018, 10:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I am a young teacher in NYC who is in dire need. I currently sleeping on my mother's couch as it is too expensive to afford rent on my salary at this time. I was saving for a down payment for an apartment but was robbed a few months ago and had to use my small savings to replace my valuables and ended up in debt. I have been working 2 jobs since then but it has been difficult to save money since I assist my mother with bills, pay my own utilities, and am paying off debt. 

I have always wanted to purchase a home in my community because it is important for me to give back to those in marginalized communities. I currently teach in the same neighborhood I am from and currently live in (South Bronx) and I want to be able to establish roots here. I could have chosen to teach in a more affluent school district but I want to provide opportunities for disadvantaged youth like my teachers did for me. Unfortunately, this means that I have to struggle financially. In addition, gentrification in the South Bronx has caused rents to sky rocket, making it difficult for local residents to keep their homes and I am worried that my family and I will eventually be pushed out of my childhood home. My parents are immigrants who have worked hard for 30 years and owning property has always been a far fetched dream for us. I need assistance in raising money for a down payment so that we can have a secure home to live in without worrying about where we will live next. Any bit helps (PayPal Link below). Thank you for your contribution. God bless you. 

paypal.me/brdelac

Print this item

Rainbow *HELP NEEDED^
Posted by: Esined23 - 09-07-2018, 05:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have been dealing with bad anxiety and depression which has just left me joblessness I have zero money to my name and cant get any loans etc out without a stable income. Would appreciate a helping hand.

Print this item

Need money for rent
Posted by: zander6 - 09-07-2018, 10:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey I'm in financial trouble I'm behind on rent and have no money for groceries any help will be appreciated thank you

Print this item

Urgent need help getting a ticket home. I was jumped and robbed of everything I had.
Posted by: Urgenthelpdaniel - 09-06-2018, 11:52 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hi. My name is Daniel W.
I'm desperately trying to get back home. I came to Texas to restart my life after I found out my gf of 10 years was cheating on me 5 months with 2 different guys while I was at work and she was home. I found work here and got the job but when I got here the job I had was given away and I wasn't informed. Then 3 days ago while Walking to get my bus ticket home I was jumped. The 2 guys pulled a knife on me and slit my hand open to the bone. They ripped my backpack full of my things off my back and grabbed my wallet with the money i had for a ticket home ($400) and threw my wallet back down but kept the bag then ran away. I had $2 in change so I got some super glue and cleaned it with soap and super glued it back together cause I can't afford the E.R to get stitches. I am now homeless sleeping in the woods and dont know anyone here. I can't ask my father for help cause he killed himself 2 years ago and my mother has never been around. Not even sure where she is. I have no family. I haven't ate in 3 days and am sleeping in the woods. I am begging for any help please. I can return favors or pay back anything that is donated once i get back home to Colorado and work a couple weeks. I'll even donate to other charities if that's something you would like. I have a guaranteed job lined up there 2 different choices 1 i had worked for previously teaching snowboarding to families. I just desperately need help getting a ticket back. Please. I have a PayPal it is
Paypalme.me/muddytadpole86
Thankyou for your time,
Daniel W.

Print this item

Couple emergencies this month really desperate.
Posted by: Mandyev90 - 09-05-2018, 07:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Here’s a little bit about my situation right now  Heart  My name is Amanda I’m 27 I have a husband and 2 kids. I have been a stay at home mom since our first son was born in 2013 and he has always worked for us but I did try and get little jobs here and there but they never worked out and then in 2016 we had our second son and things got harder there. I did get a job and only worked the probation period (3months) and was let go when that happen he told me not to worry and stay home. At that time we were living with family, but then that started to get A bit overwhelming and he was able to work enough for us to get our own place. We have been living here now for only 3 months and now it seems like everything is just falling apart. He lost his job and was never given a last paycheck so we are $500 short of rent, we only have one car and the ac compressor in the car has damaged and now no longer works We live in Miami Florida and the heat gets pretty bad, also Miami wouldn’t be Miami without the tropical storms and hurricanes so In our recent rains leading up to tropical storm Gordon the ceiling caved in on the couch and our recliner so now we haves lost that too, our rent was supposed to be paid on sept 4 but our landlord hasn’t collected yet due to trying to get the repairs done on our ceiling and the roof outside where the leak stared. the repairs have been done but now I’m left with an empty living area. I do have other bills coming up like the electricity bill and other amenities (cable,cell phones) but Im more in fear of us not having rent and the money to keep our power on. Fortunately my husband was able to get another job he has now stared working but he will be working nights now as a tow truck driver It is a spotty job but I know he is trying his best. I also came into some good news for I was invited for an interview on sept 4 at a credit repair office, I did go to that and I would have to wait for a phone call next week so I’m hoping I do get the position. I know things take time but I fear we won’t have all the money in time and we could really appreciate the help right now anything would help my family in this time. Thank you.
Paypal.me/Abilbao721

Cashtag $mandyev

Print this item

Kidney stones, need 20$ for meds asap, please help anything
Posted by: Kidneystones - 09-05-2018, 04:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am just trying to get 20$ for medications for my kidneystones. Ive been in pain and passed 8 stones over the last 4 months and all I need is 20$ for flowmax so ill be able to pass them with way less pain. Ive been bed ridden for a week, Im on Medicaid but they wont cover this. Im down to 27cents in my bank I have negative 100 in my savings and I get it, other people are far worse than i am, but if anyone has had stones, you get what im going through, just hoping someone sees this and could aend anything at all. I appreciate even a dollar. Thanks. I'm 35 live in New Orleans, I can even repay you next week, thx

Cash.me/$Cgonz83 anything helps.

Print this item

School Books
Posted by: Mimicarter - 09-05-2018, 12:12 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello so I'm posting because I am in need of being able to purchase my books for this semester I just recently started going back to school and I'm in really need a purchasing them. I don't want to have to drop out of class because I can't afford the books so this would be a great help anything will help and thank you 

https://paypal.me/cartermonisha

$nishaacarter

Print this item

Help Struggling Student
Posted by: 1606095 - 09-04-2018, 09:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I just need help urgently if anyone can just help me payback 15000ZAR which is around $980 in debt, the smallest contribution will be appreciated, the money is going towards my student accommodation debt that is weighing me down, im failing to pay my debts with my wages. 
I'm losing sleep, getting depressed over this matter I just need help.
If you want proof im more than willing to send it to you via email, my email is don.lkmw@gmail.com

I cannot use paypal as im South African
Thanks here's my btc address: 1CC1XJc9vQoA9NCD2wtcCEjA8K3dXYDFUL

Print this item

Family fighting homelessness
Posted by: EmilyOConnor - 09-04-2018, 08:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is my family:

https://www.gofundme.com/61cu7ns

The O’Connor family has been battling with homelessness since 2012 when they used their savings as a down-payment on a house they would share with Dad’s aging parents. At the time both Mom and Dad were enrolled in college and had little income from a delivery job they shared. Because of this Dad let his parents put the house in their name rather than his. Big mistake. Less than two months later Dad’s parents decided they were going to move his younger sister, husband and infant in and kicked out the O’Connor family. Due to the home not being in their name there was no recourse for them. Since then they have been transient moving from temporary living situation to temporary living situation. 

Because of this both Mom and Dad had to withdraw from college and seek bit employment where they could, however being homeless coupled with their disabilities makes it very difficult to find gainful employment. 

Currently, they are waiting for the LGBT Life Center in Norfolk, VA rapid rehousing program to kick in and help them get settled back into a home. However they need help getting through the next few weeks. 

All of their resources have been completely exhausted. Prior to TAP in Virginia Beach, VA and the UU of Williamsburg VA getting them a hotel room the family was living out of a tent. 

The are unable to fix their transportation as well. For the past six months the car has had no air conditioning or power steering. While driving with no AC is uncomfortable especially in 80-90 degree weather it is manageable, however driving with no power steering has caused Dad to injury his shoulder. More recently, last week, they got a flat on their car and the company they bought the tires from is refusing to honor their warranty. 

The O’Connors just need help getting over these last few hurdles as they continue to fight against their homelessness. 

All donations will go to housing first and foremost, then food and gas as needed as well as repairs on their vehicle if possible. 

Once settled, the family plans to pay-it-forward by working with local non-profits to help others in their current situation. 

The current goal is estimated for room rent and gas. Estimated repairs on the car are $1000-$1500

Print this item